Gaza Strip: When Perpetrators Play Victim

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Does the world need an armed to the teeth, and heaven help us all…nuclear armed…racist apartheid state in the Middle East? In September of 2001, Israel was branded a "racist apartheid" state by thousands of non-governmental organizations attending a forum in South Africa that was part of the UN Conference against Racism. Outraged Israelis walked out of the conference saying that the declaration would delegitimize the Israeli state. They were joined by their American benefactors / protectors.

Indeed, the State of Israel has been delegitimized, not by that conference, but by their own sordid, brutal, fascist behavior quite reminiscent of the Nazis during the war. Homes and vineyards are bulldozed to make way for more and more Jewish settlements, as the Palestinian native population continues to disappear from the map. Lebensraum? Israel has been systematically carrying out genocide, indeed a holocaust, against the Palestinian people…very literally. Most recently, Israel used a weapon of mass destruction known as phosphorous bombs which literally set people on fire. This type of murderous behavior has been going on since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.

newsfromrussia.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Mason, I'm curious how many hundreds of these skewered threads you can start.

When I first read the title of the thread, I thought instantly that the Gazans fire on Israelis, and then play the victim.

You mentioned 1948. Look at all the events of 1948, and you'll find that toward the end of the year, a coalition of Syria, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Transjordan, Iraq, Egypt, and large paramilitary groups invaded for the purpose of wiping Israel off the map.

You and your kind are exactly what keeps the fighting in the Middle East.

I guarantee you, if Israel didn't even exist, these turds would still be fighting among each other.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the article masonwatcher.

When there's nearly a thousand dead, and 13 of them are Israelies, only 3 of which were civilians, I think it's clear who's the perpetrator and who's the victim.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Zionists started invading Palestine in the early 1900's. They have been committing atrocities to take Palestine away from the Palestinians ever since.

Palestine timeline

Palestine timeline 2

The countries of the Mid East have the right to defend themselves from Zionist aggression. Israel has the right to exist. It does not have the right to dominate.

[edit on 1-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anytime casualties are completely one-sided, this is proof positive that one side is fighting smart, and the other side is run by idiots.

You don't bring a rock to a gunfight.

You do, and I guarantee you every single time, the casualties will be one-sided.

At Rourke's Drift, a company of engineers and dismounted infantry were building a bridge. Attacked by thousands of Zulu, the casualties were completely one-sided, in favor of the engineers.

You better be able to chew what you bite off.

And who suffers the most casualties has nothing to do with their innocence.

It defines their stupidity.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Or their heroism. Depends on your viewpoint. According to you George Armstrong Custer must have been pretty darned stupid. You probably think the folks in the twin towers on 9/11 were remarkably stupid.

[edit on 1-13-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I guess those Palestinians must be breeding like rabbits. Because besides your concern of genocide, they are still around alive and kicking. And if you look to the West bank you will see about 2million Palestinians who haven't even been touched.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Anytime casualties are completely one-sided, this is proof positive that one side is fighting smart, and the other side is run by idiots.

You do, and I guarantee you every single time, the casualties will be one-sided.

At Rourke's Drift, a company of engineers and dismounted infantry were building a bridge. Attacked by thousands of Zulu, the casualties were completely one-sided, in favor of the engineers.

Don't bring a rock to a gunfight? You do if all you have is rocks my friend.

It doesn't define their stupidity, it defines their resolve to fight for their human rights.

The casualty numbers speak volumes of Israeli hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Yeah but when almost half of the people killed on one side are civilians what does that tell you?

new topics

top topics

join