It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: The Three Fractions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Now, I am beginning to form a picture about what will possibly happen in 2012.

This is of course based on speculations, visions and channelings, etc. No one knows for sure what will happen, so all we can do is guessing. But it's really very simple, when you think about it.

Here is the Universal Law Of Energy: you send out good energy - you will get good energy back. You send out bad energy - you will get bad energy back.

Now, according to all this 2012 ascention talk, there will be the Fractions, in which humans will be divided:

Fraction A
Fraction B
Fraction C

Fraction A:

If you kept being honest and true to yourself and did great, loving and compassionate things in your life, then you will go to Fraction A (The Happy Place/Eternal Life/Enlightenment/Heaven on Earth/etc).

Fraction B:

If you keep doing mean, bad and unfair things in your life and you keep treating people bad, you will to to B (The Not So Very Happy Place/Similar 3D planet/Hell).

Fraction C:

And as for those, who are yet beginning to realize how their actions affect the universe, they can now choose to correct themselves and end up in A. Or they can say "screw it" and continue treating their fellow humans and their planet badly, and thus they will end up in B.

So, when it comes down to all things, the choice is always yours. You control your destiny - by your actions and your intentions, every minute of your life.

So, if we pretend for a while that all of this will really happen, will you now consider to stop doing negative things? If knowing the outcome of 2012, will you re-evaluate your life and start sending out good energy?

Or do you think it's too late for than anyway and we are all screwed?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I would like to be in the A-fraction please.

But my idea is that the change is part of a great cosmic plan (I like to call it Gods plan, but that is only me speaking). So for once, man can not affect it (thank the heavens).

Nice post anyway. Star to you!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
good post, if anything ill give you a star just for this quote

"if we pretend for a while that all of this will really happen, will you now consider to stop doing negative things? If knowing the outcome of 2012, will you re-evaluate your life and start sending out good energy?"

that's all we need to do, send out good energy. 2012 may end up being nothing but if everyone did this so many peoples lives would improve.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Another source is similar to yours but has a 4th dimensional neg in there and the 10 to 50% staying in 3rth dimension. 51 and up is going to 4th. Only not exactly on tht date but from then on, so if you survive the 2012 point or nothing annihilating happens you may life to 2060 and go from there.

But who knows, maybe our mass-subconcsiousness is fed up and we will end this cycle the violent way just to get it over with.

Like the way you think though and can agree with it but i still think the universe is neutral to the actions of it's inhabitants, 3rth dimension is certainly not hell and people can be happy here, 4th neg is selfserving and has their own way to the source (all is one at some point so selfserving could be a way to realizing just that maybe). I may or may not go into the 4th positive, who knows if the clothes you wear, the things you eat and the things you buy have a indirect influence on your karma. Do you wear honest clothing not made by child labourers, are you vegan? How are you with minimalizing your garbage? That sort of things. It could go deeper than just being nice to your immeditate surroundings and doing good work, being conscious in utterly everything you do.

I think you are missing a level, the real evil bastards go to 4th neg, lukewarm stays 3rth and the people that go over 51% goes to the next level.

Source: lawofone.info...

Or it is all bunk of course but time will tell

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Harman]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
one should meditate upon this teaching of the philosopher's stone if one is seeking the path of positive polarity service to others.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yes, I've heard of these three fractions. I am more aware of the Law of One material regarding this subject though, which Harman already provided a link to.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I tend to take David Wilcocks side in this which is...if you were good at least over 51% of the time you got a ticket to evolve into fraction A.

That means if ya got mad, thought bad towards people, cynical, wanted revenge, hated etc 49% of the time....still a good chance you will be in fraction A

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think fraction B might be screwed.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Nice way to simplify it
. Yes ; The choice is YOURS , WE can forge our future !

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged for ya Fox! Nice thread. Lovingkindness is always en vogue regardless of whatever upcoming date looms or lights. Now is the only time to practice because now is all there is, has been or ever shall be. By the way, just for giggles, my birthday?

December 21, 1966

I've had 42 times to prepare for this date thus far. At the very least, I will be another day older. At the most, I will just be

= ) Namaste

top topics

join