It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says Israel stops its aid ship to Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Anyone with 2 brain cells knows Israel would not allow the ship, clearly loaded with weapons, in.

Now, a simple cure, though it won't be done is:

Allow the ship and all it's cargo to be checked before any of the ship(s) are allowed in.

Now, if it is really only food and medicine-
- they should be happy to allow it to be checked for weapons then allow it in when and if no weapons/bombs are found.

If Iran really wanted to get aid to them, why not go through Egypt???

They are trying to avoid any checks oif the cargo, ....GEEE< I WONDER WHY.

D'oh, link added
Alertnet

[edit on 1/13/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
You hit the nail right on the head with that one my friend. I sure know that if I wanted to get guns to a rebel force I could clearly hold a press conference, alert all the major media outlets of the world and definitely call it "aid". Boy would that fool the super-smart IDF.

Anyone with 2 brain cells would see that if you wanted to get guns to Gaza, go through Egypt.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
You hit the nail right on the head with that one my friend. I sure know that if I wanted to get guns to a rebel force I could clearly hold a press conference, alert all the major media outlets of the world and definitely call it "aid". Boy would that fool the super-smart IDF.

Anyone with 2 brain cells would see that if you wanted to get guns to Gaza, go through Egypt.

Hamas IS getting weapons from Iran through egypt (tunnels) and hidden in aid, like always.

Iran is trying to make a bid for war.

They know good and well, the ship(s) will be stopped.

They will use this as an excuse to do more.

All they need to is send the ship(S) through egypt or allow them to be inspected for weapons.

Only a fool would allow weapons to your enemy durning war.

This is nothing more than an attention getting event for Iran.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have not seen a report yet on the actual contents of the boat, however the blocking of a vessel can be seen as an act of war in the international community.

If the Iranian government decides to push the issue they could gain support that the boat which was approaching Gaza and not Israel being stopped by Israel would be seen as an act of war.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
I have not seen a report yet on the actual contents of the boat, however the blocking of a vessel can be seen as an act of war in the international community.

If the Iranian government decides to push the issue they could gain support that the boat which was approaching Gaza and not Israel being stopped by Israel would be seen as an act of war.

well,

Isn't sending arms/aid to one side of 2 parties at war, an act of war in and of itself???

As I see it, as long as the ship(s0 are fully searched, by Israel, and no arms of any form are found, it should be allowed to dock at "EGYPT" and send in their aid like everyone else.

The only reason to avoid Egypt is because they DO have weapons and bombs onboard.

Everyone knows that Iran arms the Hamas terrorists.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Its a warzone. No one in their right mind is going to allow a shipment from an enemy to another enemy under these circumstances until they can verify that it does not contain weapons.

I don't think Iran will find much sympathy, except perhaps among the Arab countries. This shipment from Iran has been an unnecessary provocation all along, one that everyone realizes carries significant risk of escalating the situation.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by vor78]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I am surprised that there has not been a "Berlin Airlift" for Gaza. The world needs to stand up to Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Iran knew it wasn't going to make it from day one. Just gives the world another reason to criticize Israel. If Iran was serious about getting aid in they would have airlifted to Egypt and got it to them a lot sooner. Just goes to show how serious Iran was about getting aid to the Palestinians. Only Iran could think of taking the long way to get aid to the Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Checkmate Iran.

This is playing out just as it was predicted when the launch of the mystery ship was first launched.

Simply, more manipulation from Iran. What is the next step??

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

well,

"Isn't sending arms/aid to one side of 2 parties at war, an act of war in and of itself???"

Soooo ... USA WEAPONS/AID -> Miseryael = Act of War.... Heheheheh
YOU SAID IT !

"They know good and well, the ship(s) will be stopped."

Soooo........ that's why it's full of weapons ??? Gosh mrmonsoon you're sooo funny - ever considered a career in stand-up comedy ? (Seriously - no offense intended) ;-)

Never mind I'm sure Baa-baa-black-rack will supply y'all with more wool to pull over the 'bleedin' sheeples eyes. After all what does global economic meltdown or Gazan genocide matter when you have to give your full attention to the 'pet' you'll bring into the WH ? Hehehehe

Given his statements on the desirability of 'Labra(dor)(po)odle' - a 'worker-poodle!' -mix breed - (remember B'liar's bin retired!) or a Port-u-guesse ???(Giza?Gaza) 'Fishing' dog - due to their non allergenic properties, I doubt very much he'll find one of these 'expensive' breeds in an Animal Rescue centre - however - Mu- (holy cow!)-barack is showing his Janus face to the poor 'cattle' of Gaza.

Don't be surprised if Iran's vessel get's 'sunk' by a Hamas? rocket whilst in 'port' in (another) false flag action to bring Iran into the 'fray' ;-)

Nothing like 'hiding' one's intentions 'in open view' . Heheheheh.

Check out Miami (Palmetto) freeway shoes on 2nd Jan 09 (short clip of CNN news on Google - sorry don't have the link handy but am sure y'all can find it if desired). PALM = sign of the MARTYR in art - remember this was the day before Miseryael went in to Gaza with 'boots' on the ground ! Heheheh!
'
There's nothing like hiding in open view to get your 'message' over 'covertly'.
You've just got to understand 'the word' as in 'forked tongue or double-speak' and have a knowledge of the 'occult' ie: HIDDEN. 'HID DEN'

Gotta 're-member' - if you just SAY the WORD, you will be (well) HEELED in PRADA shoes ! Oh my DOGS what did I SAY ???

Namaste - ets.a.man Heheheh say that again - e tease a man.

MAL-TEASER
AKA Schhh...'rod'...inger's (Black) Cat on the Moon - Don't + me the 'wrong' way or else...

Peace be with yehowl

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Anyone thinking it's bad has no grasp of reality.

Your at war with a country and your enemy is trying to ship things to them of course you are going to say no geesh.

That being said I'm at this point totally against war in this case. (Figured I would say it before someone inferred anything into my comment wich they still could do lol)

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Anyone with 2 brain cells knows Israel would not allow the ship, clearly loaded with weapons, in.

If it's so clear can you please provide PROOF. Maybe an article listing the contents on board other than the aid shipment on the boat. Pictures of the "weapons" would be great if you can provide those also. Otherwise it would seem it's not as clear as you say it is, just spin.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Can you tell me exactly why the Gaza Crisis is a WAR? In my opinion a WAR should involve fights between armies.. The palestians dont have exactly an army.. You cant compare the forces on one side and the other, neither the effect, casualties speaking..
Whats happening in Gaza is a massacre, a genocide.. Not a WAR..
It could be a WAR indeed if the SUPPOSED weapon aids from Iran would pass (and if they were of any relevant use, which i dont think a couple of MKs, figurately speaking, would be).. That's why Israel doesnt allow it to pass.. They just want to finnish their genocide without any major problems.. Remember.. they are attacking someone thats doesnt have equal means, not even close, to defend themselfs..
They may have rockets and all, but not planes, and other heavy artillery... Its not equal.. so how can it be a WAR??
You can use the expression WAR on TERROR ok.. but is this WAR on Terror? WAR on Terror is done by detecting (or pretending you try.. hello? Osama say anything to you?) the major heads.. not bombing all the population!
So PLEASE.. PLEASE.. explain to me HOW IS THIS A WAR???

Edited for typo..

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Picao84]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieSlayer

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

If it's so clear can you please provide PROOF. Maybe an article listing the contents on board other than the aid shipment on the boat. Pictures of the "weapons" would be great if you can provide those also. Otherwise it would seem it's not as clear as you say it is, just spin.

That would be a great idea,
HOWEVER
Iran is trying to do an end run around inspections.

They are "NOT" bringing in aid like everyone else, through Egypt.

The only reason to do so is to avoid inspections of the"GOODS".

Also, as another poster pointed out, if they were really all fired out to help (iRAN), WHY NOT AIRLIFT SUPPLIES TO EGYPT, THAT WOULD BE MUCH FASTER!

This is nothing but game playing by Iran.

Btw, ZS,

If Iran was going through Egypt, like everyone else, then we could actually see what is on the ship(s).

And for gods sake, please don't show me the manifest from Iran, as they have been proven to lie on these like rugs.

[edit on 1/13/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Picao84

PIC,

You make a good point, what "IS" war.

Wiki defines war as:

War is the reciprocal and violent application of force between hostile political entities aimed at bringing about a desired political end-state via armed conflict

Wiki

violent application of force between political entities:
So, Hamas is firing rockets and mortars @ Israel-seems to fit.
So, Israel is firing missiles and bombs back at Hamas-seems to fit.

So, by this standard, there is a war going on.

Just saying.............

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As far as the Iranian ship is concerned, it was a masterfull move by iran. Israel could not win whether it let it dock or not. If it docks its an admitance that aid is needed. If they dont, Its big bad Israel. As I said brilliant tactic.

Further on the subject, makes no odds whether there were weapons or not, because israel are only using gaza as a testing ground for their own tactics, new weapons and to to test popular world opinion before waging war against Iran.

Hense the extra ordinary delivery of weapons from the US. Hense Powels warning that Obama would have to deal with a huge crisis this month. Camon people, Gaza is a testing ground. Unfortunatly for the people of Gaza , that testing ground is killing their children.

Respects

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
As far as the Iranian ship is concerned, it was a masterfull move by iran. Israel could not win whether it let it dock or not. If it docks its an admitance that aid is needed. If they dont, Its big bad Israel. As I said brilliant tactic.

Since your first paragraph is the only thing that is on topic, it is the only one I will respond to.

I agree with you, it is a good ply by Iran.

Even if they are turned away from Gaza, why don't they go and dock in Egypt.
They can transport the "aid" and "doctors" from their in.

Of course, that is "ONLY" if only food/medicine/doctors are going in.

Allow Egypt and Israel togather to inspect everything.

That would satisfy all sides.

Egypt and Israel are assured no weapons into Gaza and Iran gets to bring aid in.

See, win/win.

top topics

join