It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hundreds of pelicans found dead along west coast of US" .Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hundreds of pelicans found dead along west coast of US.
I was amazed to see this headline and intrigued to say the very least with stories coming out of the US concerning pelican deaths.The strange way that pelicans have been acting.www.guardian.co.uk...

* News
* World news
* US environment

Hundreds of pelicans found dead along west coast of US
· Over 100 pelicans rescued in California
· Some symptoms resemble poisoning due to an ocean toxin
· Large number of adult pelican deaths perplexes experts

* McClatchy newspapers
* guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 7 January 2009 17.20 GMT
* Article history

Pelicans

Pelicans are seen at the Wetlands and Wildlife Care Centre in Huntington Beach, California. Hundreds of disoriented or dead birds have been observed across the west coast of the United States. Photograph: Rex Features

Pelicans suffering from a mysterious malady are crashing into cars and boats, wandering along roadways and turning up dead by the hundreds across the US west coast, from southern Oregon to California and Mexico, bird rescue workers say.

Weak, disoriented birds are huddling in people's yards or being struck by cars. More than 100 have been rescued along the California coast, according to the International Bird Rescue Research Centre in San Pedro, California.

What is going on? is it caused by just an illness or could it be caused by something else? Domoic acid seems to be playing a role in this and there are already concerns that it may have effected other animals.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here are some more news articles on this subject.
topnews.us...

www.smdailyjournal.com...

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... This thread has asked if seismic activity could be to blame.

We have all been talking about Yellowstone.

I have to wonder - another thing, could the webbot people have been off about a month in their prediction?

One of the webbot's languages regarding the earthquake predictions is:

"people will be looking up - in shock and dismay".

Could that mean people will be looking up at an eruption?

I have been reading about ants going in circles the last few days in the West on other forum boards.

I have read how pelicans have fallen out of the sky in the last few days.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
this could be the canary in a cave type of thing.. perhaps the upcoming earthquake\eruptionis releasing toxic gases that are somehow affecting them?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
this could be the canary in a cave type of thing.. perhaps the upcoming earthquake\eruptionis releasing toxic gases that are somehow affecting them?

This I think is the worry,will there be other animals that become affected too.

This sea lion was suffering from domoic acid poisoning which affects their brain and central nervous system.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My bet is that this is caused by disturbances in the earths magnetic field.

Like the gigantic hole in the field that was discovered recently:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
FEMA RED LIST has been carried out covertly as foreign death squads roam teh night killing all subversive pelicans

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Hundreds of pelicans found dead along west coast of US.
I was amazed to see this headline and intrigued to say the very least with stories coming out of the US concerning pelican deaths.The strange way that pelicans have been acting.www.guardian.co.uk...

* News
* World news
* US environment

Hundreds of pelicans found dead along west coast of US
· Over 100 pelicans rescued in California
· Some symptoms resemble poisoning due to an ocean toxin
· Large number of adult pelican deaths perplexes experts

* McClatchy newspapers
* guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 7 January 2009 17.20 GMT
* Article history

Pelicans

Pelicans are seen at the Wetlands and Wildlife Care Centre in Huntington Beach, California. Hundreds of disoriented or dead birds have been observed across the west coast of the United States. Photograph: Rex Features

Pelicans suffering from a mysterious malady are crashing into cars and boats, wandering along roadways and turning up dead by the hundreds across the US west coast, from southern Oregon to California and Mexico, bird rescue workers say.

Weak, disoriented birds are huddling in people's yards or being struck by cars. More than 100 have been rescued along the California coast, according to the International Bird Rescue Research Centre in San Pedro, California.

What is going on? is it caused by just an illness or could it be caused by something else? Domoic acid seems to be playing a role in this and there are already concerns that it may have effected other animals.

It's a result of Israels illegal and overwhelming attack on Gaza using illegal waepons!!!!!!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I guess yall missed the thread i already started on this (though i didnt have vids in my thread) - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Sorry but I did a search with this title "Hundreds of pelicans found dead along west coast of US" and nothing came up .I will check yours out cheers Tarifa37

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Grock

Sorry but I did a search with this title "Hundreds of pelicans found dead along west coast of US" and nothing came up .I will check yours out cheers Tarifa37

obviously this has already been covered up by TPTB / could these pelican deaths a sacrifice to the NWO? In a move to protest various pelican groups have withdrawn their ambassadors.. perhaps stemming from a shift in the dimensional energies of the earth's fields

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Search online for the tons of depleted uranium shells and stuff they've been dumping off the west coast of the US and east coast of Canada, and somewhere off the Island, in prime fishing waters. There was a Seatlle Lawyer that was going to take this to court, I wish he would. As well, it was reported on CBC.

These birds are probably passing the stuff in their urine, of course we wouldn't hear that. They have the mysterious malady called Gulf War Syndrome. But I guess they really want to spread the depleted uranium around.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileInRays

Well I have another thread going, about a possible UFO strike on a wind turbine
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and I'm thinking there may be a connection.Maybe a flock of these disorientated pelicans hit the wind turbine fell to the ground and locals found the birds took them home and put them in their freezers (there is a credit crunch on you know).Thats my theory and I am sticking to it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I dont claim to be some enlightened sage even though it comes across that way. Everyone of you can be just as enlightened when you get enough pieces of the puzzle.

Pelican vs Egyptian Ibis

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

Are they pelicans? And what do you think the connection with ancient egypt means?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
the pelicans are ur gods now

rofl

new topics

top topics

join