It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You can't see the connection from the dollar bill to egypt???
What about the PYRAMID?
And the all seeing EYE, egyptology 101, mate.

Oh, my bad, the pyramid might as well be from china or south america, I suppose?

And the all seeing eye watching the whole world might just be a black hole, perhaps anti-matter? I have to laugh. Ha...

Ignorance is bliss. I love the governments they always do me favors, always do the right thing to my advantage. Everything TPTB establish and implement in our society is for our own good, and of course they do it almost free of charge, and they work day and night for us. For the better of mankind. >End of sarcasm<

I just have to laugh one more time. Ha...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

I'm glad you find everything so funny.

Now, about that darn one dollar bill, why did they include an unfinished pyramid? And whats with the eye?

To the left is the reverse of the seal which portrays an unfinished pyramid. The separated cap of the pyramid, portraying the all-seeing eye, symbolizes that the United States is still far from finished. The shadow cast by the pyramid from the rising sun represents the undiscovered lands to the west. The sun, which is rising, represents that a new nation has begun. The Latin phrase Annuit Cœptis is located above the pyramid. Taken from the Latin words annuere (to nod, approve) and coepere (to begin, undertake), it literally means "he/it favors the things having been begun." The official translation given by the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Mint, and the U.S. Treasury is "He (God) has favored our undertakings."

en.wikipedia.org...

But again this is waaay off topic!

Simply put, the OP thinks this:

Is representing this:

How ignorant I must be when I don't see the connection between the two.

HOW BLISSFUL

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well, I don't see the connection or the similarity either. This whole Eye of Horus theory is pretty far fetched, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am 100% convinced that 911 was a conspiracy, but this being the eye of horace, I am sorry I find it very had to see and I am normally the first one to cry conspiracy or occult.

I know I am not going to be liked here but its true, whenever a mod posts wham! 40+ flags?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

When you put it that way... it kind of looks like a omlette.
Obviously this is a symbol of the secret worship of the Ilumichicken.
Secretly fulfilling a plan long stored in the henhouse behind the Sphinx, it is detailed that there will be a really, really slow cooked New World Over Easy.

Anyway, yeah it looks like an omlette to me, and I need my coffee.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

It could symbolise a guitar too.

Maybe it's showing that the NWO is going to smack us over the head with a guitar Jeff Jarrett style

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Yeah i have to agree... while i DO see an eye, i don't automatically(or at all) see the "eye of Horus".

In fact, i would imagine most here would feel the same if it hadn't been pointed out/planted that it WAS the eye of Horus.

[edit on 15/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

In my opinion, no it isn't.

Symbols are symbols for a reason.
Have a look at the American sign language as an example:

Look at the similarities between S and T.

Same deal with the eye of Horus, for thousands of years it has been drawn the same, with each part having it's on specific meaning, change one part and it becomes something completely different.

Now I can read between the lines too you know, why did you target what I have had to say specifically? Because you disagree with what I'm saying?

This would mean that despite your words saying you're sitting on the fence your intent says otherwise.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

You say it has been drawn the same way for thousands of years? Yet, the first post you made on page one shows it drawn differently in the two pictures. The thingy under the eye slopes the opposite direction.

So by your logic from above, they both can't really be the eye of horus, right?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveFreeOrDie..

They still contain the same parts though, don't they?

Also, for the record, it seems that there is a difference between the left and right eyes.
nikiano mentions it with a link explaining it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I feel the truth is that it is a coincidence and simultaneously it was planned. I kind of find it hard to believe that the organizer of this march/ceremony was told by an Illuminati/secret government member to choreograph the ceremony in such a way that the people create the all seeing eye. So in that respect, it is purely coincidental. However I do feel that on an unseen subtle level, the person who choreographed this march/ceremony was influenced. Perhaps they were influenced by radio frequency technology in which they can transmit thoughts into the persons head. This would be the more graceful way of doing with no chance of getting found out.

Another even more covert way of accomplishing this would be to possess the choreographer/organizer spiritually by ordering a spirit/demon to take control of the person temporarily. If it is true that there exists reptilian ETs who in their natural state are 4d, then it would be very possible if one of these beings influenced the choreographer.

The only true way to know is to locate the choreographer of the ceremoney/march and ask the question.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

When you put it that way... it kind of looks like a omlette.
Obviously this is a symbol of the secret worship of the Ilumichicken.
Secretly fulfilling a plan long stored in the henhouse behind the Sphinx, it is detailed that there will be a really, really slow cooked New World Over Easy.

Anyway, yeah it looks like an omlette to me, and I need my coffee.

Not derailing, (prob bumping) but you have to admit that was funny, I nearly spat my tea over the keyboard, ilumchicken

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Then again the people could have been choreographed into that position because a perfect circle was not possible to form since there was not enough room. It looks like some machinery/equipment was in the way at the top most part of the almond shape. This almond seemed like the logical form to be taken. Now ask the forces who placed that machinery there what they intended. There are higher forces at work that unless you can navigate the higher levels of reality/consciousness, you will never truly know. Youll be playing guess work the whole way.

EDIT: After looking at the video one more time I realize that the almond shape was formed because they were going to head back up the ramp again. Even if that is the case I am sure this happened because higher forces were at work to make it happen.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by sarahganesh]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All seeing eye of Horus?? yeah of course.... looks more like an oval around a circle.
I have to go with Chadwickus on this one.
But the drummers are more interesting# ( that is a hint! )

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Personally, I think it looks like a Coke bottle complete with label.

I think it means that the NWO "would like to buy the world a Coke and keep it company." It's the way it should be.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Most of you folks here should study the surrealists.

They had a type of process whereby you stare into a random mix of lets say pebbles or grains of wood. And you pay attention to the patterns that jump out at you and you can register what your subconscious thoughts are by noticing what patterns you interpret in the chaos.

This is nothing more than the same thing... obviously a forum moderator on ATS would see the "Eye of Horus" when most of us simply see a ceremony commemorating their families.

"It is what you think it is, if not, it isn't"

[edit on 15-1-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Agree in theory, but in this case the mix of pebbles isn't random, it's in the shape of an eye (or an omelete with a circle in the middle).

And really guys and gals, stars and flags don't do you any good once you're a moderator, so for the sake of less whining, please stop, I command you!!!

Peace

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

After all the discussion and disagreement that's gone on in the previous 9 pages of posts, you talk about your stars!

Way to go!

Chadwickus, you are getting MY star.
great points, opinions and discussion.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Your reading comprehension is off the chart, star for you.

It's hard to argue against the omelete/avacado/pine cone with a circle in the middle theory. I'm just a beaten man.

Peace

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

lol.

I'm sure this thread will turn up many more anomalies as members will be scouring youtube for ceremonies and configurations of all sorts as they have done for ages.

I meant no offence, sorry. I was just puzzled as to your lack of response to a thread that you started.

I still have Love for Dr Love.

ps..part of your avatar is in the shape of a meat cleaver..

[edit on 15/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

No offense taken. I don't hold grudges.....unless you disagree with me of course.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join