It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

When did the "all seeing eye" become a satanic symbol? It was originally a totally different meaning, much like the swastika, but I can't find any info on it.

Is it just assumptions by people who were afraid/angry at people who used the symbol, and it grew from there? Any info would be nice.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by AmmonSeth

I find it pretty hard to believe the symbol is 'interchangeable" when each part of the eye has a significant meaning.

I never said it was interchangeable to our followers a millennia ago,
I said today it is interchangeable, as 'The eye of Horus' design is used as 'The all seeing eye' in modern times,
Just because one thing has a specific meaning, does not mean that someone else cannot use said 'one thing' to have a completely different,
As long as it is stated to be a different meaning, then it shall be so,
And like people have said, they choose to use 'The eye of Horus' design as their 'All seeing eye'

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i watched both copies of the video...and could find no other text or videos
of the 2002, Ground Zero, Memorial ceremony...

the commentators were from CBS and they didn't notice anything
occult or sinister
with the groups of rescue workers, police persons, firefighters,
& ports authority personnel walking down the ramp, and around a
reference point (the 'circle') and stopping at the threashold of the ramp.

hey, a practiced, trained Marching Band has a football fields yard-lines
to use as reference points, to perform their maneuvers...

These groups of professional rescuers, police, firemen, etc.
marched around a circle as best they could, to form a circle
of 'unity', in rememberance of their fallen comrads.

Most likely they did not do any rehearsals, so the intended
circle morphed into a symbolic link of a chain .... and maybe
it was a little bit too elipsed instead of completely round...

perhaps the formation would then be seen as a 'stylized' eye,
---> but that's in the mind of the beholder

maybe the formation is construed to be the 'Eye' of the Egyptian
God Horus,
--->> but thats in the fantasy of a paranoid conspiracy freak

cheers

[edit on 14-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

How could you compare darwism to symbolism one obeys laws of nature while the other is designed by humans which obviously follows no natural laws.....?????

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
IMO this is simply a circle. The number 0 is a circle. Plus it most likely is centered right in the exact middle of where the carnage went down.

The people gather around the center to honor the fallen.

Please explain this to me: If the all mighty powerful American elite worship the devilish with sacrifices to Egyptian Gods, symbols etc. are sacred, then why is Egypt so weak? Do elite Americans consider Egypt their holy place? NO I think not.

"Egypt has been receiving U.S. foreign aid (since 1979, an average of $2.2 billion per year) and is the third-largest recipient of such funds from the United States following the Iraq war" source: en.wikipedia.org...

Something in me says that if Horus has infiltrates Ground Zero ceremonies then Egypt should be the center of the planet with wealth unimaginable. This is not the case.

Don't get me wrong I am just as fascinated with Egypt and the Ancient world as anyone else.

Also to note, doesn't this assumption that the global elite pray to Horus the Ancient Egyptian God conflict with most conspiracies that the Israeli's secretly run the show?

I find it highly unlikely that a bunch of super sad people who lost loved ones are in cahoots with CNN and Ground Zero planners conspiring to worship an Egyptian god under our noses.

Egypt holds a special part in the minds of most humans simply because it is a fascinating mystery. It is easy for conspiracy theorists to look for aliens and secret shenanigans by the elite and tie them to ancient Egypt somehow.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think it's some kind of black magic ceremony --the "eye" is even sunk down into the "eye socket."

Would be interesting to find out where those light towers were placed exactly, because that would symbolize the eye(s) opening and looking out upon the world (eyes opening is obviously the start of something).

Some gateway obviously was opened with 9/11.

I think it ushered in something to do with the End Times. Every person on this planet has been effected since and their closing their circle with all of these security measures -hitting every nation 1st, then every individual next --the mark of the beast. All in the name of "security." Doesn't the Bible say something about "Peace and 'Security?'" I'd say this is part of the deception and it's only getting started. Once the security blanket is laid, it's going to tighten our heads off -the "price" for non-compliance and not accepting.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah okay. its fact its true it must be the NWO shapeshifting reptilian illuminati people screwing with us again 9/11 3 building fell like 3 points of a triangle which is a masonic symbol. Is it just me or does all this masonic illuminati symbol hunting remind you of those dumb educational songs on school where you would sing about a shape or a number then the teacher would make you spot it out in the room and incorperate it back into the song? This mason NWO illuminati stuff is like school house rock for schizophrenics

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Creepy. Hey I noticed the other day that the large 'relief' mural right by Union Square in NY (that depicts a sun with a black dot at the centre & ripples radiating outwards), looks to me like an eye as well. The first thing I thought of was the Galactic solstice. Is this the all seeing eye?? I mean the black galactic center forms a pupil when the sun crosses it's path. And what are the ripples meant to represent? And the creepy hand reaching through into this(?) dimension! Any thoughts from the more astute people here? I haven't had the time to research the artist/title etc.

farm2.static.flickr.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

Why can't you contribute more than your sarcasm?

Least everyone agrees that it looks like an eye. Why would they do that? If they did go all out and use the actual hieroglyphic eye of Horus, then that would send up to many flags for too many people. There would be alot of questions asked of why would they create an ancient Egyptian symbol. It would have been enough to get their message across without raising too many eyebrows if they created a symbol that associated itself as such.

Now, I'm not saying I'm 100% with this conspiracy bu tit is interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
reply to post by sebarud

Least everyone agrees that it looks like an eye. Why would they do that? If they did go all out and use the actual hieroglyphic eye of Horus, then that would send up to many flags for too many people. There would be alot of questions asked of why would they create an ancient Egyptian symbol. It would have been enough to get their message across without raising too many eyebrows if they created a symbol that associated itself as such.

Now, I'm not saying I'm 100% with this conspiracy but it is interesting.

We all have eyes to see...maybe that's the message?

Maybe it's a big show to get us to open our eyes to the truth?

We're afraid of what is an inevitable outcome for all of us...death. I believe in conscious energy. Energy does not die. Energy=Spirit therefore Spirit is eternal. The soul has been battered and bruised but it learns and grows.

We need to start believing in better things, wouldn't you say?

We need to flood the new administration with our questions about how we find ourselves at this crossroads. It's time to put the pieces of our puzzle together.

It's an ultra-difficult jigsaw puzzle but I have faith we can sort through the questions and come to the truth. So many have been asking the right questions and finding the answers themselves over the years.

Mainstream Media forgot their role for some reason and dropped the ball...millions of others picked up the ball and ran with it. I believe the conspiracies are connected...the people are connected. There is plentyy of evidence and many have put in long hours for little or no compensation to solve the crimes that have brought us these times.

I know this can be fixed and maybe it will appease the so-called gods who have been so patient with us all these years.

So be careful what you believe in. Listen to your heart and mind and know that we will have to learn from each other what to do in the coming difficult years. Thank goodness so many are waking to the possibilities as we go on to create the future our children can be proud of.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Is no one going to answer my question?

I don't see any resemblance between the video, the Illuminati eye and the Horus eye.

First off why would you need any eye shape formed by people in a 9/11 ceremony? Secondly I dont think they would want to form a picture perfect copy of the eye of H... that would just be dumb. Of course this whole thread is Hockey IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Personally, I think this is a group of avocado cultists. They clearly form the shape of an avocado.

The round circle in the center of course, represents the All-Knowing Seed. Avocado pits are perfectly circular like that.

Or.. it could just be coincidence, and they are facing ground-zero in respect.

I'd say it's one or the other.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I know the perversions connected to the Franklin Cover-up are real.

I'm not providing links. You can find it all over the net.

Close your eyes to the truth and you continue to let this insanity rule us.

I'm glad the Bush administration finagled itself immunity. Maybe that will motivate them to talk. how can we hold puppets accountable for the mess we've created by having all these "beliefs"?

Believe in wtf is real.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Kat77]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I seen a youtube video once about circling rituals and the person in the video makes a connection to the circling and solomans towers and how basically how 911 is a recreation of some ancient ritual.

The youtube video cant be embedded so here is a link:

www.youtube.com...

In the video he makes reference to stargates and while i dont believe stargates exist i think this guy is on to something and perhaps what he refers to as the stargate is still something of great significance. I do however like the connections he is making about the ancient rituals.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sorry that seems like quite the stretch to me. I don't think it is anything conspiratory, sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. It looks like an eye to me. As for the people who are saying that they don't believe that the nwo would be so bold I beg to differ. The NWO knows that they have such a grip on the world that they are going to start getting more blatant. I mean we just gave 700 billion to rich men and didn't even put up a fight. I am thankful for conspiracy theorist because something just isn't right with the way the governments of the world run things.

I don't believe what the government is telling me anymore. I don't trust them. Something is wrong and we need people to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You know what gets me about all of this...the people who speak on fact.

Some may say, that is 100% the eye of Horus, or a representation of it. I say, you're wrong...I say, there is a 100% possibility that that is the eye of Horus, or a representation of it.

Some may say, that is 100% not the eye of Horus, or a representation of it. I say, you're wrong...I say, there is a 100% possibility that that is not the eye of Horus, or a representation of it.

So, to both parties who speak as if they actually know what's going on...zip it. No one likes to hear a "know-it-all" who knows absolutely nothing. Neither of you should be so egotistical that you can't rationalize that neither of you may be 100% right.

Now, moving on...I will say to Chad, do not be too naive about the world you live in. An eye in symbolism usually represents the Eye of Horus. It does not have to look exactly like it. It's like drawing a cross, the peace sign...the shape itself s where the representation lies, not the exact replica. Geez Chad...wisen up.

There are a few things to ask though, and this goes to all. If you had to co-ordinate the ceremony and formation...would you form the eye exactly like the Eye of Horus, or would you just form an eye?

And lastly, since when do tear drops have huge round cylinders in the middle of them?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
You know what gets me about all of this...the people who speak on fact.

Some may say, that is 100% the eye of Horus, or a representation of it. I say, you're wrong...I say, there is a 100% possibility that that is the eye of Horus, or a representation of it.

Some may say, that is 100% not the eye of Horus, or a representation of it. I say, you're wrong...I say, there is a 100% possibility that that is not the eye of Horus, or a representation of it.

So, to both parties who speak as if they actually know what's going on...zip it. No one likes to hear a "know-it-all" who knows absolutely nothing. Neither of you should be so egotistical that you can't rationalize that neither of you may be 100% right.

Now, moving on...I will say to Chad, do not be too naive about the world you live in. An eye in symbolism usually represents the Eye of Horus. It does not have to look exactly like it. It's like drawing a cross, the peace sign...the shape itself s where the representation lies, not the exact replica. Geez Chad...wisen up.

There are a few things to ask though, and this goes to all. If you had to co-ordinate the ceremony and formation...would you form the eye exactly like the Eye of Horus, or would you just form an eye?

And lastly, since when do tear drops have huge round cylinders in the middle of them?

Nice spiel, firstly you open with a great fence sitting comment. THEN you say I am naive and I need to wisen up, are YOU so egotistical to say I am naive? You said it yourself, no one likes a know-it-all and you seem to think you know all about me.

How contradictory, don't you think? I'm merely giving my opinion on the matter, I'm not calling anyone naive, nor am I telling them wisen up.

So why don't you stop concerning yourself with my comments and zip-it yourself!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Nice spiel, firstly you open with a great fence sitting comment. THEN you say I am naive and I need to wisen up, are YOU so egotistical to say I am naive? You said it yourself, no one likes a know-it-all and you seem to think you know all about me.

How contradictory, don't you think? I'm merely giving my opinion on the matter, I'm not calling anyone naive, nor am I telling them wisen up.

So why don't you stop concerning yourself with my comments and zip-it yourself!

You misinterpret me Chad.

I have one question for you, and one question only.

Is it possible that the formation made is indeed an eye and represents the Eye of Horus? It's a yes or no question. I'm not asking if it is, I'm asking if it's possible. Yes, or no?

The question can be asked in the reverse manner...
Is it possible that the formation made is indeed not an eye and does not represent the Eye of Horus?

So, you see my point? I'm simply suggesting, to both parties that neither of you should speak as if what you know concerning this is fact. And since neither of you know if what you're saying is fact...do not insult each other about it.

First, understand what my intentions are, then understand what is actually being said, not the words you see on the screen. They are very closely related, but can be very different.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

In my opinion, no it isn't.

Symbols are symbols for a reason.
Have a look at the American sign language as an example:

Look at the similarities between S and T.

Same deal with the eye of Horus, for thousands of years it has been drawn the same, with each part having it's on specific meaning, change one part and it becomes something completely different.

Now I can read between the lines too you know, why did you target what I have had to say specifically? Because you disagree with what I'm saying?

This would mean that despite your words saying you're sitting on the fence your intent says otherwise.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join