It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I can see that too.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
reply to post by TravisT

a ceremony is part of a ritual

thats why !

it was performed in a precise manner

im not deminishing peoples deaths in any way i feel betrayed by my gov for not stoping the deaths wich could have been

but it still dosent change the fact the leaders of NYC are in the know and told who was to cordinate the comemorative ceremony how it was to be performed
Hehe, Sorry, when I said "ritualistic", I meant how was this defined by the Illuminati other then the eye shape which you think is there? Is this the kind of ceremony they use? Is this the kind of band they use? Can you link it to them, other then a shape you think you see, and the fact the they do ceremonies?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
just wanted to point out that the pineal gland is pine cone shaped, obviously from the discussion.

The pineal gland has also been referred to as the "pineal eye", an element of the spiritual world view and "seat of the soul".

[edit on 14-1-2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

This speech most certainly is part of the reason he was killed. Even Hoover remarked about the levels of secrecy surrounding his death. If you haven't already seen the video The Big Picture I suggest is as required viewing.

One thing for sure, ceremonies are rehearsed and every step the participants take is scripted. Whether or not it is the eye of Ra, or Horus makes little difference to me, there was purpose in this. As another poster said, hiding in plain sight.

I would also like to know if there is any further information on the medical student's image of the brain????

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

rituals can vary. the important elements are all that matters. in this case, the eye is the key element. it's likely unimportant what band, music or other frills were included in it really mattered. anything beyond the key element or elements is just window dressing

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

if you look at the upper right, you'll see "pineal body" pointing to a spot directly superior and posterior to the top of the spinal cord

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveFreeOrDie..
reply to post by TravisT

rituals can vary. the important elements are all that matters. in this case, the eye is the key element. it's likely unimportant what band, music or other frills were included in it really mattered. anything beyond the key element or elements is just window dressing
So what you're saying is, that just because this looks like an eye, then its the work of The Illuminati? I want actual proof, other then interpretations of shapes you think are there. Rorschachs are fun, but that doesn't mean you are actually seeing a finite shape.

Again, is this the kind of ceremonies or rituals that they use? Do they always have a mass amount of people form an eye during ceremonies? Can you prove it to us?

Sure, it looks like an eye, but thats were everything stops for me. I'm not saying I don't believe that there are secret societies/cults that have very real rituals, but I don't think a shape, that happens to look like an eye, should be linked to anything without actual proof.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

just wanted to point out that the pineal gland is pine cone shaped, obviously from the discussion.

The pineal gland has also been referred to as the "pineal eye", an element of the spiritual world view and "seat of the soul".

The pineal gland is still a big mystery to much the medical world. It produces '___', and is what makes us dream, and under certain conditions(drugs, deep meditation), hallucinate. It used to be said that it was the only part of the brain that didn't have 2 separate parts to it, but just recently under certain conditions, did we find out that it does indeed have two separate parts to it.

It does have many names to it, but it is normally referenced as the "eye of the soul". If you're even more interested in the pineal gland, I suggest you read '___' The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman. He talks about medically inducing people who are willing to experiment with '___'. It also goes in-depth on the pineal gland, and how it operates. On top of it all, its a nice and easy read. I suggest you check it out.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

i dont think it looks like an eye so please refrain from assuming you know what im thinking

i think it looks more like this staff

look at the video and the ramp looks like the shaft of the staff of peganisam

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.denemoore.com...

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
reply to post by TravisT

i dont think it looks like an eye so please refrain from assuming you know what im thinking

Excuse my "ignorance", but seeing as how this thread is talking about "the all seeing eye", and thats what I'm responding to, then thats the topic I'll be covering. I was actually responding to LivefreeOrDie, so I'm sorry if you got mixed up in thinking that I was directing all of my statements towards you.

So going on your theory, what significance does a pine cone shape have in ceremonies/rituals?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

i just posted alot of info on it

did u even look at it?

just look up pagenisam

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

Yes, and I know that Pagans like to use the pine-cone in their art, and their older beliefs of eternal life.

Again, I'm trying to be clear-cut here. I'm not asking for shapes, colors, or smells. I'm not asking what you may think it looks like. If you think it looks like a pine-cone, then how does this link to anything? Can you prove that these ceremonies are still used today, and are similar to what we see in this video? The Pope has a pine-cone on his staff, there is a Pine-Cone statue in the Vatican, etc. OK, but do they have ceremonies where people make the shape of a pine-cone similar to this video? Without that, then all you're doing is interpreting something that is probably not even there.

I'm not looking for interpretations, or definitions of what symbols ancient societies used to worship. If they do, then link it to this video without giving interpretations.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
lycopersicum, just let it go man, "What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men....."

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The overhead view of the formation looks like a Coke bottle to me. So, maybe Coke was the sponsor of the broadcast?

Others have said that the pattern looks like a pinecone. If it is a pinecone then it represents, "eternal life, or renewall". Those are actually nice sentiments to be expressed at Ground Zero. So, there would be no sinister intent in forming a pinecone shape.

If it is an eye shape, then it is most likely the Egyptian word "ir" which means, "to act", or "to do". This would also have no sinister meaning.

So, it looks to me like there is nothing here to suggest any evil intent. The human mind is a funny thing, and it is very good at pattern recognition, so I think that different people see different things in this shape. I think that most of you are just seeing what you want to see. In my opinion there is no conspiracy here and this thread is a dead end.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveFreeOrDie..

You can give Guns and Roses references, but you can't back up your "solid" claims?

If the link was there, then I would imagine it to be easier for anybody to give a true connection other then interpretation?

Oh well, deny ignorance......

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally post by Kandinsky

So, it looks to me like there is nothing here to suggest any evil intent. The human mind is a funny thing, and it is very good at pattern recognition, so I think that different people see different things in this shape. I think that most of you are just seeing what you want to see. In my opinion there is no conspiracy here and this thread is a dead end.
And thats what I've been trying to say all along.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
reply to post by LiveFreeOrDie..

You can give Guns and Roses references, but you can't back up your "solid" claims?

If the link was there, then I would imagine it to be easier for anybody to give a true connection other then interpretation?

Oh well, deny ignorance......

oh well, for a while I was actually giving you some credit.

first off, the quote isn't a GNR reference. GNR used audio from the movie Cool Hand Luke in the song and that's where the quote is from.

secondly, I have never said any of my dicussion was based on anything "solid". I have previously stated ATS is a general discussion forum for THEORIES and ideas. If you live your life basing everything on "solid" evidence, then you must be one stressed dude.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally post by Kandinsky

And thats what I've been trying to say all along.

just as some of you choose NOT to see what you don't want to see. wouldn't it be better to take the middle ground and say WE all are seeing what WE want to see so we can all just get along, lol. so lighten up, jeez.

I accept that you don't see anything wrong here and are entitled to that, but to insinuate that those of us that acknowledge that there MAY be something else going on is just plain narrow minded.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you live your life basing everything on "solid" evidence, then you must be one stressed dude.
How does asking for proof on a forum equal "stressed out"?

I come here to investigate, and have new ideas brought to my attention. Just because I'm asking questions, and wanting proof, shouldn't be looked down upon. If I do recall correctly, you were the first to smite me, so I would only assume someone with the passion to do so, would have more knowledge then I? So far, nothing new has been brought to the table other then assumptions and interpretations. If thats as far as this thread goes, then there is nothing here of substance.

I accept that you don't see anything wrong here and are entitled to that, but to insinuate that those of us that acknowledge that there MAY be something else going on is just plain narrow minded.
Not at all, and I actually addressed this about 5-10 posts above when I said, ......

Sure, it looks like an eye, but thats were everything stops for me. I'm not saying I don't believe that there are secret societies/cults that have very real rituals, but I don't think a shape, that happens to look like an eye, should be linked to anything without actual proof.

Its not "narrow minded", as you so easily like to put it. If there is facts or proof that link to the original question to this thread, then we should find it. I understand the symbols, the cults, ceremonies, etc etc, but to link it to this 9-11 footage is whats at question. I can't find a link, and you haven't brought one to the table either. All we see is interpretations, which is hardly enough for a conspiracy. Which again, was my original point.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is a surviving mosaic at the former WTC Subway station.

The mosaic is entitled Oculus. Another coincidence!

This New World Order Satanic symbol is known as Oculus.
An artwork entitled Oculus (Eye) has been installed all over the Chambers Street/World Trade Center station complex. Created by Kristin Jones and Andrew Ginzel, Oculus consists of 300 different mosaic eyes, all based upon actual human eyes taken from photographs–not computer generated...The gods were impressed by the devotion of Isis and thus restored Osiris to life in the form of a different kind of existence as the god of the underworld...The myth described Osiris as having been killed by his brother Seth who wanted Osiris’ throne. Isis briefly brought Osiris back to life by use of a spell that she learned from her father. This spell gave her time to become pregnant by Osiris before he again died. Isis later gave birth to Horus. As such, since Horus was born after Osiris’ resurrection

"The former World Trade Center Station is situated at the northeast corner of the site. The station was flooded and closed to the public following the September 11, 2001 attack. The site was damaged but not destroyed, and it reopened eight months later with the work mostly intact. Oculus was recognized as “an unexpected monument” by the Wall Street Journal on September 11, 2003.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Leo Strauss]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join