It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
isn't is highly possible that the phrase "new order of the ages" on the back of the dollar bill is referring to the old nickname of america, being "the new world"??
And it did then have a complete new order. No monarchy, but presidency. Also, was it not designed after america got their independence? Breaking away from europe? so there we have a new order, in a new world, representing a "new, world, order"

Also, with the eye of houris in the brain, what are the shaded areas? I can only see two area's labeld, and the rest of the eye simply drawn on over the top.

As for the original post, im sorry but i believe it to represent more of a tear than an eye. I can see an eye when i look, but only because i want to see an eye, when i put logic to it, i can see its shape.

Good idea for a thread though, brings out debate.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The key thing here is that the all seeing eye comes from the egyptian eye of horus... This is what inspired it.. So if the eye was meant to be a ritual to symbolise the modern eye symbol.. in reality the symbol is the eye of horus as this is where it came from. Yes there is no way to prove that the ceremony was in fact designed to look like the eye...but there is always the possibility that it was...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i know that it originated from the eye of houris, but doesnt mean it has the same meaning, that could be why it is different.

We originate from apes (if darwin is right) but doesnt mean we are the same as them. Also, the eye has constantly been used in ancient symbolism, and still used today for many reasons. The eye is a strong way to represent anything, security, door to soul, spying, anything with visual attached to it.

I am not saying you are false, but that theres many aspects that need to be cleared up before we can make such a claim. I cant remember who said this famous quote, but "extraordinary assumptions require extraordinary evidence"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

yest it was first day of creation for the people who did 9/11 it was a sacrafice

september 11 4001 bc

illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress.com...

look to the right to skip around all chapters are listed some real wierd stuff in this info

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveFreeOrDie..

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Oh come on guys, you're looking for patterns and seeing them because you want them to be there. They are standing around a circular object, and so they took up that formation, seems perfectly logical to me.
I agree, and I'm just shocked by how many S&F this gets from one video of people forming around a circle. I guess if a mod posts this, then its 100% true in conspiracy.

I really miss ATS in the '02-'04 days, before people wold cry "witch" to any kind of shape, pattern, thought, or story they heard.

Deny Ignorance? Go figure.....

Ever consider the possibility that people's minds and eyes are just more open now to what may be happening around them? Actually, no , you probably wouldn't.
Do you not think this kind of paranoid thinking has been going on forever? "Burn the witch! Get the demons out! Jesus is returning this year!"

This isn't new thinking just because of ATS and the way the world is turning out. And its statements like, "have you ever considered that...no, you probably haven't", is why I'm so disgusted over this site.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Looks like an eye yes but it looks like a Pinecone even more. The pinecone is scattered through almost every culture representing the pineal gland. Even the vatican has the pine cone in front of an egyption secophogus. The pinecone is on the Popes staff as well.

David Wilcock is onto something here I dont care what anyone says.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Actually the symbol is Novus ordo seclorum which is Latin for New Order of the Ages

IF it really meant New World Order it would be Novus Ordo Mundi

At the end of the day, you'll see what you want to see, as will I.

Cheers

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

The symbol is Novus Ordo Seclorum? What is that supposed to mean? The latin phrase is just that, just a phrase thats part of the bigger symbol, just as "Don't Tread on Me" is a phrase below the snake.

New Order of the Ages can't mean New World Order?
Are you trying to say that because the the wording doesn't say "New World Order" precisely then it can't mean that?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

very interesting, i have been trying to find a link for a wile, and this does back it up.

Im not disregarding that fact that there could very well be something hidden in this ceromony, but with everything, you need to look at both sides to validate claims.

No doubt 9/11 was the government, ive looked at both sides heavily since i started looking into this stuff 6 years ago, and the governments side of the story keeps changing and has far too many wholes in.

Once again, 2 planes, 3 buildings.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

yes but history is history unless we learn from we can not get to the future the ritual performed on 9/11 wasnt paranoia it did happen

and jsut because someone usess the phrase have you considered

maybe they where just not up on ancient history so dont fault the whole site or the OPer for not being up on ancient history and other people awareness of ancient history

alot of people make the mistake and think (if i dont know they must not know )

if you know what i mean

but still dosent change the fact that it was ritualistic in nature and the whole day initself was related to their belief 9-11-4001 bc being day of creation is a very very important day in ancient history

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
the whole goverment is an Ocult thing every thing they do is a ritual performed a certin way at a certin time on a certin day

and they never never faulter to perform them wether they work or not is moot they are still performed with the hope that they will work

this is what he was saying really really listen to what he says closely

IT will truelly give you chills

dont just watch it really listen to it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lycopersicum

Thanks for the reply, although, I am a bit confused at a few of your points.

How was this ceremony "ritualistic", other then the fact that it was trying to commemorate all those that died on 9-11? It was a marching band that went around the circle, and there was only one entrance, to which, was also the exit.

Were they not supposed to show any kind of empathy for all those that died? That was the point of the ceremony. Not to show that the world is going to unite in one world order under the Illuminati regime.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Do you not think this kind of paranoid thinking has been going on forever? "Burn the witch! Get the demons out! Jesus is returning this year!"

This isn't new thinking just because of ATS and the way the world is turning out. And its statements like, "have you ever considered that...no, you probably haven't", is why I'm so disgusted over this site.

There is a big difference between witch burning and the probability that there is a group of people that want to control the world and everyone in it.

Witch burning was hysterical paranoia without basis in documented evidence.

There is documented evidence that supports the theory that there is/are a group/groups of people that want to control the world and all of us in it and that they are occult oriented. Groups like the Bilderbergers, the CFR and others are real and evidence of their agendas are in plain sight.

Look at history. What was the British Empire trying to achieve at it's peek? What was the Roman Empire trying to achieve? World dominance, control of everyone and everything in it.

ATS originated as a forum for people to present theories such as this and others. These organizations and agendas have existed long before ATS has. ATS coming along has nothing to do with making people think these things. It is simply a place to discuss them.

I think that the fact that you ridicule and mock those that at least acknowledge that theories presented in this forum are possible as well as people's religous beliefs proves my point.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveFreeOrDie..
New Order of the Ages can't mean New World Order?
Are you trying to say that because the the wording doesn't say "New World Order" precisely then it can't mean that?

Well, in short, no!

Novus Ordo Mundi = New World Order.
Novus ordo seclorum = New Order of the Ages.

link   

yes but history is history unless we learn from we can not get to the future the ritual performed on 9/11 wasnt paranoia it did happen

and jsut because someone usess the phrase have you considered

maybe they where just not up on ancient history so dont fault the whole site or the OPer for not being up on ancient history and other people awareness of ancient history

alot of people make the mistake and think (if i dont know they must not know )

if you know what i mean

but still dosent change the fact that it was ritualistic in nature and the whole day initself was related to their belief 9-11-4001 bc being day of creation is a very very important day in ancient history

very well said.

link   
reply to post by LiveFreeOrDie..

totaly spot on

its all been going on since one man started to control another

back way way in the day LOL when they didnt even know what fire was ,they knew they needed it and could use it but didnt even know it was fire hehehe

it wasnt named yet

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

looks like the cleaning tool to clean out copper water pipe prior to soldering.

I think this is one of those times where you can imagine it to be pretty much anything you want it to be.

For example: Bunny shapes in the clouds

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Coincidence - or not - I'm not willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt any longer...
This time especially.

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

a ceremony is part of a ritual

thats why !

it was performed in a precise manner

im not deminishing peoples deaths in any way i feel betrayed by my gov for not stoping the deaths wich could have been

but it still dosent change the fact the leaders of NYC are in the know and told who was to cordinate the comemorative ceremony how it was to be performed

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prometheus1111

yes it dose dosent it

david is truely on to somthing with the pineal gland and all /pincones on staves and huge pincone statues

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

as I said earlier, it was an opportunity for those "above" us to practice deciet and deception toward the chattle.

On one hand it was definetely a ceremony to honor the victims and their memory, to the general public, but on the other hand it looks suspiciously like an occult ritual including the "eye" or pinecone for those on the other side of the coin.

The evil gaining power by letting us think the ceremony meant one thing when in fact it likely was a ritualistic cermony for them.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join