It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

just take a look at your dollar bill.. do you see the traditional eye of the horus... or do you see a normal shaped eye?? it still represents the same thing...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

take a look at the bloodlines that rule the world now...... its one big happy family that can be traced back to egyptian times.. stop being ignorent

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

just take a look at your dollar bill.. do you see the traditional eye of the horus... or do you see a normal shaped eye?? it still represents the same thing...

Sorry to say but my dollar bill is a coin

Now When I look at a US dollar I see a normal eye.

The eye of Horus has so much more to it, each part contributes to the whole, without one part the whole isn't complete.

So claiming the eye in the dollar is the same as the eye of Horus is plagiarism at it's best. Up there with the Nazi's and the swastika.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Dollar bill has an eye.. on top of a PYRAMID.... what do you think this represents? and obviously you have a dollar coin then not a dollar bill..

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So what do you think an eye on top of a pyramid on a dollar bill represents? do you think the designers just put it on the most prominent currency in the world because it looks pretty?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

So what do you think an eye on top of a pyramid on a dollar bill represents? do you think the designers just put it on the most prominent currency in the world because it looks pretty?

I couldn't speculate what it means. If it is supposed to be Horus' eye then it's not a very good representation of it IMHO.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

An eye on top of a PYRAMID... come on you can do better..

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The Eye of Providence or the all-seeing eye is a symbol showing an eye surrounded by rays of light or a glory, and usually enclosed by a triangle. It is sometimes interpreted as representing the eye of God keeping watch on humankind (see Divine Providence).

[edit] Origin
In its current form, the symbol first appeared in the west during the 17th & 18th centuries, but representations of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. However, it is first in Buddhism that the eye is associated with a triplicity.[citation needed] Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" throughout Buddhist scriptures (e.g. Mahaparinibbana Sutta) and is represented as a trinity in the shape of a triangle known as the Tiratna or Triple Gem. 17th-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds. The symbol even appears within some Christian churches, often with the addition of the enclosing triangle as a more explicit trinitarian statement[1].

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
In 1782 the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. The Eye, however, was first suggested as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776, and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.[3]

On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words "Annuit Cœptis", meaning "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertakings," "Novus Ordo Seclorum," meaning "New Order of the Ages," and the lowest level of the pyramid showing the year 1776 in Roman numerals. The Eye is positioned above an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, representing the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country. The combined implication is that the Eye, or God, favors the prosperity of the United States.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
An early Masonic version of the Eye of Providence with clouds and a semi-circular glory.The Eye of Providence also appears as part of the iconography of the Freemasons. Here it represents the all-seeing eye of God, and is then a reminder that a Mason's deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Grand Architect of the Universe). Typically the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye — often the lowest rays extend further down. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle. Other variations of the symbol can also be found, with the eye itself being replaced by the letter ‘G’, representing both the art of geometry and God.

President Franklin Roosevelt's conditional approval of the one-dollar bill's design in 1935, requiring that the appearance of the sides of the Great Seal be reversed, and together, captioned.It is a popular conspiracy theory that the Eye of Providence shown atop an unfinished pyramid on the Great Seal of the United States indicates the influence of Freemasonry in the founding of the United States. This was dramatised in the 2004 Disney film National Treasure. The Masonic use of the Eye does not incorporate a pyramid, although the enclosing triangle is often interpreted as one.

Among the three members of the original design committee for the Great Seal, only Benjamin Franklin was a confirmed Mason. Thomas Jefferson was an open supporter of the aims of Freemasonry who attended lodge meetings and corresponded with many masons, but no direct evidence, such as initiation records, is known to exist.[4][5]

Possibly the most famous use of the eye is on the back of the United States one-dollar bill. The original design for the 1935 bill was initially approved, with conditions, by then-president Franklin D. Roosevelt. Roosevelt, a 32° Scottish Rite Mason,[6] included a drawing that reversed the appearance of the sides of the Great Seal of the United States on the dollar, such that the Seal's reverse (back) including the Eye, counterintuitively appears first on the left. He then added the words "The Great Seal" to appear beneath the Eye of Providence design, and added "of the United States" to appear below the Bald Eagle design of the obverse of the Seal, which he moved to the right. Secretary of Agriculture Henry A. Wallace and Secretary of Treasury Henry Morgenthau, Jr., both Freemasons, were heavily involved in the 1935 dollar design change as well.[7]

Some Masonic organizations have explicitly denied any special connection to the original creation of the Seal.[8][9] Frequently cited as public evidence to this are the claims that the pyramid portion of the seal holds no symbolic significance to Masons, and that records suggest the Eye of Providence was not adopted as a Masonic symbol until 1797, after it was adopted for use in the Great Seal.[10]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The eye of providence which is the eye you see in the ritual and on top of A dollar bill is connected to freemasonry and traced back to the eye of horus.. There is no denying this

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

a medical student's rendering of the brain's limbic system.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The eye of providence which is the eye you see in the ritual and on top of A dollar bill is connected to freemasonry and traced back to the eye of horus.. There is no denying this

You are correct it is the eye of providence on the dollar bill.

Which is different to the eye of Horus as mentioned in the OP.

Why do they use an eye watching over a pyramid?

The 1782 resolution adopting the seal blazons the image on the reverse as "A pyramid unfinished. In the zenith an eye in a triangle, surrounded by a glory, proper." The pyramid is conventionally shown as consisting of 13 layers of blocks to refer to the 13 original states. There are also 13 sides shown on the ribbon. The adopting resolution provides that it is inscribed on its base with the date MDCCLXXVI (1776) in Roman numerals.

I guess this is why people it has something to with the NWO:

Where the top of the pyramid should be, the Eye of Providence watches over it. Two mottos appear: Annuit Cœptis signifies that Providence has "approved of (our) undertakings."[2] Novus Ordo Seclorum, freely taken from Virgil, means "a new order of the ages."

but when was Novus Ordo Seclorum first used?

The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935.

This may be going off subject though, interesting none the less

Sources
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomviolins

a medical student's rendering of the brain's limbic system.

Wow! I never came across this one before!

I want to hear people's theories on this, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Oh come on guys, you're looking for patterns and seeing them because you want them to be there. They are standing around a circular object, and so they took up that formation, seems perfectly logical to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Chadwickus, Kandinsky and some others. Are you guys kidding me? You are missing the point. Just because you don't think it looks EXACTLY like the Eye of Horus doesn't mean it's not an eye symbol. "The all seeing eye" has slight variations, but that doesn't mean it doesn't represent the same message. If Dr Love had titled the post saying "all seeing eye" instead of "eye of Horus", would you still deny that it at least RESEMBLES an eye?

As others have pointed out, "eye" symbology is all around us. Dollars, tv, etc. Have you ever seen the sign advertisements that were displayed in Britain that were intended to make you feel secure in the thought that you were being watched over by CCTV all the time? The posters had an eye on them.

The Illuminati, the Freemasons and any other occult-centric groups get their power from deceiving anyone they consider below them. The Freemasons are a perfect example. The lower levels are usually involved in community outreach and such, but when you reach the top degrees, you find out that they are actually occult satan worshipers. The people at the top get their "rush", their power, from knowing that they are decieving the lower levels.

The eye in the capstone over the pyramid on the dollar isn't "watching" the pyramid. The symbology is that the pyramid is their "NWO", their perfect society. A capstone goes on a pyramid or similar structure at it's completion. Their NWO has not as yet been completed, hence the hovering capstone. The eye represents, by symbology, the "all seeing" control that they seek. The power of watching over us and monitoring all we do. Thats why when eye symbology is used, it is almost always at the top of whatever it appears on. Never lower than at least the midline. Representing watching "over" us.

There are occultic symbols all around us. Even in government buildings. "Hidden in plain sight". Thats the goal of those that wish to demean others. Rubbing your nose in it without you knowing you are having your nose rubbed in it. Power throught deceit and deception, thats where evil gets it's power. Basic psychology.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

[edit on 14-1-2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
To be honest I think you are trying desperately to see a conspiracy where there simply is not one.

The round circular thing in the center (the iris or pupil as you seem to suggest) that is not like part of the memorial at ground zero? Surely this is a remembrance ceremony?
Simply, the people showing respect are walking down the ramp (the ONLY realistic entry and exit point shown on the video) and then they form a logical shape around the memorial object (a circle). This then expands as people flood in to form an ellipse or as you see it, a very irregular eye.

I love a good conspiracy and all, don't get me wrong, but I think that this is clutching at straws.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Oh come on guys, you're looking for patterns and seeing them because you want them to be there. They are standing around a circular object, and so they took up that formation, seems perfectly logical to me.
I agree, and I'm just shocked by how many S&F this gets from one video of people forming around a circle. I guess if a mod posts this, then its 100% true in conspiracy.

I really miss ATS in the '02-'04 days, before people wold cry "witch" to any kind of shape, pattern, thought, or story they heard.

Deny Ignorance? Go figure.....

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
I agree, and I'm just shocked by how many S&F this gets from one video of people forming around a circle. I guess if a mod posts this, then its 100% true in conspiracy.

I really miss ATS in the '02-'04 days, before people wold cry "witch" to any kind of shape, pattern, thought, or story they heard.

Deny Ignorance? Go figure.....

Ever consider the possibility that people's minds and eyes are just more open now to what may be happening around them? Actually, no , you probably wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveFreeOrDie..

The eye in the capstone over the pyramid on the dollar isn't "watching" the pyramid. The symbology is that the pyramid is their "NWO", their perfect society.

Actually the symbol is Novus ordo seclorum which is Latin for New Order of the Ages

IF it really meant New World Order it would be Novus Ordo Mundi

At the end of the day, you'll see what you want to see, as will I.

Cheers

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join