It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

I find it pretty hard to believe the symbol is 'interchangeable" when each part of the eye has a significant meaning.

This site explains it quite well:

www.aloha.net...

The EYE OF HORUS has a very specific meaning. The eye is represented as a figure with 6 parts. These 6 parts correspond to the six senses - Touch, Taste, Hearing, Thought, Sight, Smell. These are the 6 parts of the *eye*. The eye is the receptor of *input*. It has these six doors, to receive data. The construction of the eye follows very precise laws. The senses are ordered according to their importance. And according to how much energy must be *eaten* by the *eye* for an individual to receive a particular sensation. All of the sensory data input is *food*.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Is no one going to answer my question?

I don't see any resemblance between the video, the Illuminati eye and the Horus eye.

Although personally, I don't think there is anything sinister in the video, I have once heard that there are two different eyes, one is the left, one is the right. I did some research on the net and found this:

Here is the first paragraph:

With the mythological symbol of the Eye, we touch upon what has been called "the key to the religion" (Clark, 1959, p.227). It is also the most complicated of Egyptian symbols. The two Eyes (one in the primeval waters and one in the ideal society) was the most common & popular symbol in Egyptian thought.

Here is a link to the site:

www.maat.sofiatopia.org...

Maybe somebody was trying to convey a positive message. The ancient Egyptians were obsessed with the notion of life after death. Maybe whoever planned that was thinking of conveying a symbolic message that was not sinister. Maybe it was meant to convey something else.

Or, maybe it is a warning.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by nikiano]

[edit on 14-1-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I feel it was the most powerful magick ritual the world has ever had. Besides the obvious like making most of us ready to give up what it is to be an American, send us to war, take away our liberties and on and on....it was more than all that has happened since.

It was to try to distract us during the 2012 crossing that will help us raise up to a higher spiritual level.

One big clue is 11:11. Those that see this on the clock on a regular basis is because they are preparing the soul for this next level of awareness.

The solstice happens in 2012 at 11:11 G.M.T.

Most of the ritual was to put us to sleep during the important build up time for 2012, because it is not like during the 2012 solstice we suddenly awaken...you need to prepare yourself for it or it will not happen for you.

This is why AA Flight11 was the first to initiate the ritual by hitting the big ritualistic 11....the twin towers. It is no coincidence that flight 77 was for the pentagon that is on the 77th meridian. I am in deep into the world of real Magick and have done and seen the wildest things you could imagine. I have made things happen in my practice that I still have a hard time believing. 9/11 was a ritual.

I could go on forever but I hate typing.

P.S. Good find Dr. Love.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

well they want the plane shot down to distract your view on just the towers. all the other events lead to twists in the plot and since that happend other possibilities and blames can be made.

also they needed some good on their side (an event were we look like we helped) to build confidence for the people (people inside as well who are puppets). so we dont think the government are complete failiures and the ones to blame. as all i said i dont know what exactly is the situation with 911.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why was this the eye of horus? this is getting pathetic...

looked more like an alien cyclops head to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The problem with this symbol is the fusion of the eye of Horus (all seeing eye) with the pineal gland (possibly the same thing). It does look like a pine cone shape to me, on top of some kind of rod or something possibly.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

So why not make it the actual shape of the eye of Horus?

That would be a bit obvious. It's hard to deceive people if you are too obvious.

All they needed was a fire in the middle and some children to sacrifice. I bet they would have if they knew they could get away with it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

So why not make it the actual shape of the eye of Horus?

That would be a bit obvious. It's hard to deceive people if you are too obvious.

All they needed was a fire in the middle and some children to sacrifice. I bet they would have if they knew they could get away with it.

Why would they care if it's obvious?
Apparently it's everywhere for us to see, in movies, on currency, around our homes.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Why would they care if it's obvious?
Apparently it's everywhere for us to see, in movies, on currency, around our homes.

Because the ritual wont work as effectively if those that are not part of the intention know whats going on. That is why its called the occult...meaning hidden.

Effective Magick needs to have the meaning hidden even if the ritual is the open.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I tend to agree with Chadwickus. I don't see an Eye of Horus or agree on the reasons why it would be used at a Memorial for three thousand dead. I looked to find more info on the Memorial without success.

I think at a stretch the aerial view can be described as 'eye-like', but mainly due to being a circle around a circle.

This still from the video doesn't have any similarity to an Eye of Horus.

You could pick another still and give it the 'appearance' of anything using Paint, but that would diminish the argument even further.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

At best, ignorant thread title. At worst, trying to stir a conspiracy out of thin air.

Oh come on now! Conspiracies out of thin air is not something you see here at ATS!
I laugh when I think of all the stress related illness and loss of sleep due to conspiracies perpetuated by simple pareidolia.

IRM

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
9/11 ritualistic sacrifice, rather than rebuff the thread, offer additional explanations. Where in the world has anyone seen any form of ceremony whereby those involved formed an eye shape around a pupil as viewed from above. OK so they are not wearing colour coded uniforms to highlight the eye shape, its simple in your face representation of one of the most utilised symbols of all time. They are hardly going to tell those involved in the actual eye formation to ...stand just there, that’s perfect, OK now we have the all seeing eye, its not synchronised swimming! Those that put it together just don’t need you to know, its not there for your benefit.

Have a look at a street plan of Capitol Hill and surrounding area, you will find the owl Moloch, OK you can't see any feathers, but they are not attempting to be McDonalds with giant, in your face, golden arches. The owl is also on the dollar bill just to the left of the 1$ symbol, again discreet. In fact just look at your $ bills, they are covered in ritualistic symbols, why, because each time you use it you are buying into their rituals without knowing it, they don't need you to know, we are simply cattle controlled by the $ bills in your pocket, do you care when yet another cow turns into burgers? How many religions still sacrifice "lesser" animals to their gods, same deal, its just not a great thought to think that those in power see us as, dispensable.

For those that disagree, feel free to provide ANY theories on why these symbols appear time and time again in the midst of controversy.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Puriti

The thing is, it doesn't even look like an eye. If the illuminati wanted to make it look like an eye for some kind of ritual, I think they could have done a little better than that. Like I said before, it looks to me like it is the shape of a pine cone, the third eye, used in symbolism in ancient mythology(and even as early as Sumer), many different religions, and even in freemasonry today (some, not all).

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CVTman
but you'll have to show me more than a youtube video with people walking around a concrete ring to convince me the Gov't felled those towers.

...but that's the thing, it's not the "government" (as we know it) responsible for 9/11, it's a cabal that controls ALL GOVERNMENTS and all human activity. This group has a habit of arrogantly displaying their prowess in full open public view. Other famous examples include the Statue of Liberty, The Washington Monument, the design and layout of Washington DC itself, the Illuminati flame over the graves of JFK and Diana (almost like gloating over their conquest, laughing at us), the Columbia Pictures logo.. they are everywhere.

I notice the usual suspects in this thread turning up to debunk anything anti-establishment. But I wonder if they have really looked into these things and seriously considered the possibility that their lives are indeed controlled by these evil puppeteers. Have they read 'The Biggest Secret' by David Icke? To refuse exploration into this territory personifies ignorance. In a world where their grip is tightening around us on a daily basis (9/11 in conjunction with PNAC was the catalyst in my opinion), it would be misguided to consider otherwise.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

reply to post by AmmonSeth

I find it pretty hard to believe the symbol is 'interchangeable" when each part of the eye has a significant meaning.

What he means is the eye represents the eye of God, whatever god happens to be present at the time. Originally, it was actually the Eye of Wadjet, one of the earliest Egyptian gods. Later, when the cults of other gods rose to prominence, it became known as the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra. It is essentially the same symbol. And it is a symbol of protection.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

I notice the usual suspects in this thread turning up to debunk anything anti-establishment.

Just as we have noticed the usual paranoid suspects turning up that believe in anything and who's only critical thinking consists of that which resonates with their ultimately negative and fearful view of the world.

Rationalism is a tasty dish - Perhaps you should try it some day!

IRM

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Dude... get a grip already.. - when people walk around something that is circular they usually tend to walk around it in a circle, in other words - keeping the distance equal and making a uniform shape. In this video they clearly walk eliptically, why do they walk so far out and then cut in so sharply ?

It looks like they might have had some sort of marking path to follow. I'm not saying this is anyone's eye I just think they're walking in an unusual way - there's loads more room for more people to simultaenously be around that circle but they prevent that from happening by taking that sharp turn which makes the eye shape.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by borachon

looked more like an alien cyclops head to me.

Clearly then, according to ATSLogic, an alien cyclops did 9/11.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Your probably right the eye symbol in that video is probably just a coincidence like AOL Time Warner CBS......

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I honestly think if they could have walked around in a perfect shape of a circle they certainly would have!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join