It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here is an outline I've made from the frame at 00:44 sec.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Feeling forced to believe this is merely coincidence, though I still want to believe it’s not.

Probably because I have recently finished reading and viewing Tex Marrs book Mysterious Monuments.
It expounds on these phenomenon.

Good find none the less, a little late though in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree with you... It isn't INCONCLUSIVE that it IS the eye of Horus.

But... with that said.

The first thing I thought of when I began to see the formation was the eye of Horus, and second I thought of an egyptian eye.

Either way it is a very creepy thought, and even better find/post.

Wonder if that formation was just by COINCIDENCE???

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I agree with Chadwickus and others. An inadvertent eye formed for a moment. If you were of the secret order what motive would you have for doing this? Wouldn't you want to remain secret and pray to Horus on your own time?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
anyone who thinks this is a coincidence is a moron. Im sorry but Why the HELL would they do that. I mean what is that round thing even for? What is its purpose? Why are they creating this at ground zero...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Weak. I don't doubt the importance placed on symbolism by secret societies, but you'll have to show me more than a youtube video with people walking around a concrete ring to convince me the Gov't felled those towers. I'm not saying they didn't, but I'm not convinced yet. Its really a stretch to say this video contributes evidence to that effect. BTW, I've seen all the evidence, and nothing indicates those towers were demolished. Maybe they were, and I wouldn't put it past our gov't, but I have seen nothing that clinches it. This video is nowhere near as compelling as some of the other "evidence" I have seen.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The fact that it doesn't look exactly like the Eye the way the Egyptians drew it is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the eye is an occult symbol and that ceremony is unquestionably depicting an eye.
I'm sure if they marched in the shape of a swastika there would still be people who said it was a coincidence.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Good Outline...

I think people need to do more research on what was in the middle of the twin towers to begin with... what was between the towers before 9-11?

Here is a bizare theory...

you want to see pyramid worship at the WTC?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So does this mean that any circular formation of people is the Eye of Horus, or does something make this different?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
So does this mean that any circular formation of people is the Eye of Horus, or does something make this different?

Yes, the pupil in the middle.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think this thread has potential of showing ATS those that need to stay inside the box, and those that need to elaborate on what evil is truly capable of.

For those that call this thread crap.... Go on and believe that Radical Muslims and their 'holy war on freedom' is the only thing that threatens our country... (that and the economy)

For those that see the truth in this thread... We should talk.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Mighty KulKulKan demands blood. 9/11 was a sacrifice to please Kulkulkan. The worlds secret societies are becoming more embolden as their power is unstoppable.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well, I watched the video. Yes, it does look like the formation made an eye shape. These types of ceremonies are very carefully planned and so, I have to assume that the eye pattern was deliberate.

I don't however make the leap to the Eye of Horus. Especially since there are key components of the Eye of Horus that are missing. In Egyptian hyroglyphs an eye shape (without a is actually a mouth shape) meant at, or towards, in reference to. An eye shape with a pupil, as we see in the video, is the word "ir" and it means "to act, make, or do".

The Eye of Horus is not shown in the video, since the details (eye brow and tear shape) are not shown. So, this is not the Eye of Horus.

Now, I am sure that someone is going to ask, "how do you know that"?. Well, I have a textbook on Egyptian Hieroglyphs, but you can verify the info online.

I also don't think that the formation was intended to be the Eye of Providence, since that icon is normally inscribed inside a triangle. No triangle shape appears in the video.

The formation may have intended to say that we all saw the events of 9/11. In that regard we are all "eye witnesses" to what happened.

In any case I don't think that it was intended as anything sinister. I don't think that it means that we are all being secretly controlled by Pagans, Pharohs, Demons, or Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Who cares if it wasn't exactly the eye of Horas.... it was symbolism of an eye... an all seeing eye that is.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

This eye is broadcast by CBS news which also uses the Eye. I believe we're a part of the United Illuminati States.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riviera
As far as it goes though; I've been of the thought that 9/11 was a ritual sacrifice, something just nags me about it.

And we know what a Jewish ritual sacrifice is called;
a holocaust.

The towers had recently been bought by a Jew, (Silverstein,) who had connections with Mossad, known for their false flag activities.

They were needing to be demolished and were full of asbestos, meaning it would be a billion dollar job to remove it all by hand.

He had the heavily insured.

Real jet-liners don't smoothly slide into buildings like a hot knife into butter.
They smash against them and drop in pieces to the ground below.

Many of the witnesses described seeing a small plane, a military plane, or a plane without windows. They may have seen a winged missile.

A couple of little demolition nukes, already invented in the late 40s, in the basements and recently perfected fuel dispersion bombs where the missiles hit, to create the show of flames, and you wouldn't need much else to bring then down.

The nukes, even if Dimona have not perfected a low radiation variety in the meantime, would have their radioactivity covered by being buried deep in the basements under the debris.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by lunarminer

Who cares if it wasn't exactly the eye of Horas.... it was symbolism of an eye... an all seeing eye that is.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

Pfft nice logic you got there!

That's like a surgeon saying: Oh we didn't cut that tumor out, you'll be ok though because we nearly got it."

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If it isn't an eye - Then what is this shape suppose to be?
Just an interesting shape - that happens to look like this?
No plan.
Why would this be the shape they pick?
Anyone?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im sorry to say this, but quit your moaning,
These groups of people (or societies as you like to call them) have been running your country for hundreds, if not thousands, of years,
and you dont exactly seem to have come off that bad so far do you (not talking about one country in particular by the way)

Anyway, back on point,
The eye of Horus is the most commonly illustrated form of 'all seeing eye'
'The eye of Horus' and 'The all seeing eye' have become interchangeable over time

So do not be so picky about how the O/P described it,
They simply meant reference to the all seeing eye, you know, the one depicted on the Almighty Dollar aswell

Anyhow if you want to get REALLY picky now,
the symbol 'The eye of Horus' was originally 'The eye of Ra'
It changed when Ra stepped back from earth and let Horus and Osiris be encharge of the realm,

trust me though, stop being so god damn picky and accept the interchangeability, or im gonna have to school you pretty damn hard because believe me, my memories and knowledge go way further back than yours people

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Who cares if it was the actual Eye of Horus? Well, that is the original claim of the OP. So, if it is not the Eye of Horus, this whole thread falls apart.

By the way, the Egyptians were an exact people. The "all seeing eye" was the Eye of Horus. If the symbol isn't the Eye of Horus, then it is not an "all seeing eye". It is just an eye in that case and that has a different meaning, as I pointed out.

How about doing some study? Why not go out to the internet and take a look for yourself at some Egyptian hieroglyphs? Why take my word for it, or anyone else's? The truth is out there, as the saying goes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join