It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The Eye of Horus would have been as quickly controversial in this ceremony as it would have been on the dollar. Those who disclaim this because it doesn't resemble the Eye of Horus forget what country they live in, and also are painfully demanding in their proof.

The Eye of Horus was, as many other symbols, aesthetically driven to symbolize the meaning. Ultimately, it is an eye. As the hieroglyphics had an eye, as does our delineated culture. It represents the same "sacred" meaning. The meaning is the absolute control of the final frontier, which is humanity.

Not to mention, with Horus' Eye being so whimsical and flowery...one would have a hard time imagining the commanding officer ordering such meaningless form in a ceremony.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
it is interesting that the path followed did certainly make the shape of an eye. I wonder if they were directed to take the path they did.

seems to me that the natural thing to do would have have been to follow the edge of the smaller circle to form a bigger circle.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
May not conform exactly to the eye of horus but its an obvious eye. And think of the unconscious response to this...

By the way, I forgot to ask: What excactly is my "unconscious response" to this crappy YouTube video supposed to be? It this some kind of NWO thing?

In that case, I have some bad news for the NWO guys. I'm sure they didn't plan for people to just laugh at their stupid "All Seing Eye of Horus"...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As others have said, I don't see the Eye of Horus in this either. I see some kind of oval/teardrop shape with a small circle in the middle. At a push I could say it looks like an eye, but I'm not buying the Eye of Horus. To me, a simple coincidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Im with Chadwickus- people can see anything if they're looking for it.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The 2008 Chinese Olympic ceremony did the same thing... But on a much larger scale.

Too bad I can't find a video.

Remember folks... This thing, whatever it is, has gone Global.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

What has gone global? The All Seing Eye of Horus? Oh, do enlighten us. Has the Eye grown to a size where it now covers the entire planet and watches us all? Or is it the NWO conspiracy which has gone global? The NWO organisation..?

Or perhaps people's general unfounded and mindless paranoia? Care to elaborate a bit?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
wow, so its true you can find anything if you look for it hard enough. Two possible answers for this, either it was supposed to form an eye, which in and of itself is nothing more than just an eye, or it was a coincidence. It doesn't even look like the eye of Horus, but of course all the nut jobs will say this is further proof about the whole Illuminati, NWO, conspiracy, but its not. Look I don't know what to believe about 9/11, but I'm leaning and by leaning I mean 99.9 percent sure it was a terrorist plot, carried out by militant Islamics, and not some sort of false flag, incredibly complex inside job perpetrated by our own government. What I don't get is how people use the fact that the one plane was shot down over a corn field in Penn, as evidence or proof the whole thing was put together by our government. If our government was responsible, why did they have to shoot that plane down.....doesn't make any sense. Sorry, but this is just more of the same, coincidence or simple mistaken imagery, it very well may have been they were trying to make the symbol of an eye, but that doesn't mean its the eye of Horus or the Illuminati....

and all the nonsense about us being ruled by Pharaohs? wow....now thats out there......

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I didn't write this, but I recently read it and consider it a plausible theory. I think a lot of us are starting to wonder.

The Brave New World Order: Mary and the 9/11 Ritual

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Of course nobody is going to answer your question. The vast majority of ATS'ers simply see an OP, draw their conclusions from that OP, and then in turn get swept up by the sensationalism of it all.

Clearly, it's quite an easy leap of judgment to see a single video of people arranged in a shape vaguely resembling an eye and/or teardrop, and then in turn conclude that the world is currently ruled by the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt. That's why I love this place, there's no better entertainment on the internet IMO.

Nothing against ATS, in fact I love the place.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSalso are painfully demanding in their proof.

God forbid!

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Somebody much smarter than myself.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I agree with Chadwickusand call shenanigans on the thread title. This is not the eye of horus at all as has been illustrated, just a teardrop shape that from a cetain angle looks like an anatomically incorrect eye. It doesn't even look like the eye of providence.

At best, ignorant thread title. At worst, trying to stir a conspiracy out of thin air.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Oh, c'mon.

Its the CBS eye. They're just giving them props.

While I may agree that there is something fishy with 9/11, not every single damn thing out there has to do with it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm wondering why they didn't just form a circle - instead of that particular formation.
It's not a typical formation? Is it?
And if it doesn't have meaning... then what shape is it suppose to be?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Were they playing bagpipes or is my hearing going lol? If so, why? I done a quick google search but only found a few comments mentioning bagpipes having been played, plus a "911 bagpipes and drum procession routes" pdf. Interesting eye though, perhaps if they were too obvious [using Horus' eye] it would have given the game away

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't see any resemblence from that to an eye at all... If the the otherside of the group bowed to a point I might see a slight resemblence.

Not substantial evidence to say there is any direct connection.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Thanks Doc.

I'd seen that before a long time ago but could never find it again.
I always found that little ceremony to be a bit odd.

It doesn't look "exactly" like the Eye of Horus in terms of shape but it certainly seems to resemble an eye and I personally feel it is meant to represent that particular one.

I think anyone can see the connection between the eye symbol, Egyptian Gods and our country.

Just take out a dollar bill for a start.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

I think anyone can see the connection between the eye symbol, Egyptian Gods and our country.

Just take out a dollar bill for a start.

- Lee

I can't see the connection

See my previous post regarding it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Is no one going to answer my question?

I don't see any resemblance between the video, the Illuminati eye and the Horus eye.

that is the eye on the american dollar, chad, the all seeing eye of horus;

makes one wonder...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

amazing.... Wouldnt be surprised if 911 served as some sort of ritual sacrifice... not to mention all the other "benefits".. We are basically still being ruled by the pharohs and we don't even know it... its just now an extended pharoh family...

We are still being ruled by the Pharaohs, the Hyksos Pharaohs! Oh well. 9-11 was a ritual sacrifice.

I sure wouldn't want to be the one who had to explain this to everyone!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join