It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
It's hard to argue against the omelete/avacado/pine cone with a circle in the middle theory. I'm just a beaten man.

Peace

Now that is humility

(or sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I am sorry if I gave you the idea, that the OP´s Eye of Horus theory had anything to do with our little debate. I was simply derouting a tad, to let you know, that nothing is what it seems, never. Don't, for a second, think that the eye formation, or misplaced circle formation or whatever we should end up calling it, just got planned for the fun of it. The symbols are there for a reason, not just for a fun plan at ground zero that looks pretty on tv.

Now, to call it off topic, is an over-statement. The OP presents the Eye of Horus theory, basically to get the debate going. I am convinced that the formation is an eye of some sort, why else would it look like one? I don't think it is the Eye of Horus, but hey, I can't really say as I wasn't part of the planning. But I still think it has to do with NWO, 9/11 being a sacrifice, symbolics etc...

Now, the last thing. You bring an explanation of the dollar bill, as to tell me and the rest of the world, that this is what the symbols on the bill represents? Are you kidding me? A pyramid on the dollar bill, is as far fetched as an american building on an Iranian bill, for example. Or a ufo for that matter. But you would probably find an explanation of god for that too. If I didn't know any better I would have to say, you must be working for the government to believe that crap, pardon my french. That, my friend, is what THEY want you to see on the dollar bill. Like THEY want you to know that terrorists blew up the towers. Like THEY want you to support Israel, like THEY want you to put your children in THEIR schools, work for THEM, when your children grow up, pay taxes to THEIR system, support THEIR dream. Get it? That was my point, and in my world, spot on, not off topic. I just want you to grasp the real world out there. Let go of the spoon, or the hand holding it. Nothing comes for free, you have to hunt it down.

Regards,

Joe

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I strongly believe that this is a sublimnal attempt to present the all seeing eye to the world! This is by no exeptions a coincidence, its a carefully and cleverly planned ceromony!

Its amazing how the Pharoah's still influence certain Goverments etc after thousands of years!

THE EYE SEES EVERYTHING!

[edit on 17-1-2009 by symun02]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Human beings naturally look for patterns. If you look for it, then you'll most likely find it, in everything you observe.

I honestly disagree that it looks anything like the "All Seeing Eye Of Horus"...

It may look, more or less, like an eye...

You'll have to make the interpretation for yourself. Just remember your previous opinions color what you see.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, since no one is buying my avocado theory....

Look, they entered from the right side, and were probably told that they will circle around, and try to meet the other side, so they can circle the center, respecting 'ground zero' as it were. But there were plenty of people, the first line didn't close up, and the second group just made a beeline for the other line of people to complete the 'circle.' From ground-level, you can't tell what shape you are making whatosever. When I did one of many military parades or formations, you can't tell what 'shape' you are making.. you follow the platoon / company in front of you.

I can't believe this many pages have discussed something this ludicrous. If you are going to concoct wild theories like this, at least try to be accurate. This in NO way resembles the Eye of Horus in particular. That eye has many parts, and each part MEANS something. This at best resembles one ugly eye. Or a bottle of coke, or an avocado.. you name it. It's fairly clear to me that from ground-level, they just tried to close the circle, and did a pretty crappy job of it, and that's it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It is intresting to note, that exactly 9/11/1991 BUSH Sr. Said that we can create a "New World Order", 10 years later to the day 9/11 happens.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I agree with chadwick. It doesn't look anything like the eye of horus. You guys should read more about the eye of horus instead of the 9/11 ceremony.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I thought the eye of Horus symbolized healing and protection. So if that's what they are portraying, why are you so worried? Maybe the 'masons' or 'the Illuminati' are actually the good guys, and we're all the bad guys?

Ohhhh maybe I'm one of them!! Beware my Illuminati powers!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
hes not bad...horus is good...different eye TOTALLY...truth movement dont need this propaganda

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join