It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye of Horus formed during 9/11 ceremony - Yeah I know, it's just another coincidence!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If this has been posted before, sorry. I did a search to no avail. Anyways, I saw this in Texe Marrs' new book and thought it would make an interesting thread. Found the video on YouTube.

I'm sure most of the people in the ceremony have no idea what they're being used for which makes the whole thing even more profane.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I dont think that's a coincidence.
Any idea who orginized the ceremony?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
amazing.... Wouldnt be surprised if 911 served as some sort of ritual sacrifice... not to mention all the other "benefits".. We are basically still being ruled by the pharohs and we don't even know it... its just now an extended pharoh family...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow good find, That's crazy.
Flag for you

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I thought the eye of Horus was more ellipse shaped?

Like this:

It looks to me that they've lined themselves around the circle and then back towards either side of the ramp forming a tear drop.

Since we're on the subject of the eye of Horus, why is it depicted differently?

As you can see in the above pic it is completely different to the actual Egyptian drawn eye of Horus:

google image search

Can anyone explain that or am I missing something or am I supposed to ignore it because it will ruin any Illuminati theory?

Cheers!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Could I get some background info on this ceremony; google/yahoo are just coming up with the usual descriptions and not exactly what the ceremony is going.

A link with more info will be perfect, I prefer to do my own research but as I have never seen that ceremony, the keywords I am plugging in just aren't working. Thanks again!

As far as it goes though; I've been of the thought that 9/11 was a ritual sacrifice, something just nags me about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Good find!

There is of course also the often mentioned symbolism of the two towers representing the two masonic pillars.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Or they were making the shape of a tear drop. Or it really has nothing to do with anything, and they were just respectful.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Christ on a cracker!

That is creepy. This symbolism shows up so frequently that the coincidental explanation will no longer do. For some reason I get this gut feeling that the symbolism is being misinterpreted though. Perhaps it is not the eye of Horus, perhaps its origins stem from something else.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Is no one going to answer my question?

I don't see any resemblance between the video, the Illuminati eye and the Horus eye.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I agree with Chadwickus, it looks more like the eye on the dollar than the eye of Horus. What is the point in forming it at this ceremony? What does this prove?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It definately looks like an eye, that's for sure. But, I watched the whole thing and never saw the Eye of Horus.

Sorry, mate. Dead end this time. But enjoy your investigations

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Haha it is the same eye. It is also called the "all seeing eye" it is seen in Masonry and in religion. It is considered Gods/gods eye by some.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
does anyone know if the date september 11th have any significant meaning? or the date of the ceremony?

To be honest, i cant see the eye of horis. It does look like an eye though, but then again, anything with a circle containing a circle inside it looks like an eye.

It was kinda creepy, but then again i do think its nothing more than a sign of respect.

However, if there is any significant connections between the dates and the eye, that would hold your point up, it would be too strong then to dismiss.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Eye see what you mean...

This is clearly staged and the eye is evident. May not conform exactly to the eye of horus but its an obvious eye. And think of the unconscious response to this...

DENIAL.

Rgds
S&F

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The only thing evident here is that people will flag ANYTHING, as long as it is posted by a Mod.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by sebarud]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

Eye see what you mean...

This is clearly staged and the eye is evident. May not conform exactly to the eye of horus but its an obvious eye. And think of the unconscious response to this...

DENIAL.

Rgds
S&F

So why not make it the actual shape of the eye of Horus?

What if you held a similar ceremony but with a love heart? It's a specific shape, there's no deviations of it is there?

Same deal with the eye!

Notice the formation? It goes from one edge of the ramp down to the circle, then back up to the other side of the ramp.
Possibly someone will walk down the ramp between the line of people, similar to a guard of honour.

Conveniently the video stops too soon to see what actually happens.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

here is alink to another ats thread on the matter, feel free to read the info in the links, but it made my head spin

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
amazing.... Wouldnt be surprised if 911 served as some sort of ritual sacrifice... not to mention all the other "benefits".. We are basically still being ruled by the pharohs and we don't even know it... its just now an extended pharoh family...

I wouldn't be surprised, either.

One of the related videos in the embedded one led to this video: Barack Obama Coming Crisis Test January 21st 22nd 2009 Illuminati New World Order Exposed. (One would think they'd use a smaller title.
)

I'll apologize ahead of time for the blatant religious stuff it throws at you, but that's standard fare for SaintBirgitta.com.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join