It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just visited by aliens.. again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
i have a lot of balls for telling you guys this right after it happened, but once again i went into sleep paralysis, and as i awoke, i was held down but I couldnt see, as ui was being telepathicaly spoken to, a lot of which i forgot. THey were trying to put something in my ear, and i couldnt move as I felt it slip into my ear. They said they werent done, but i woke up, and am still awake. Looks like i have something to look forward to again tonight...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have been "suffering" from sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming for 20 years now and never ever seen or heard an alien. What makes you so special?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Waldy]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by elliottsmith89

How are you going from a classic case of what is clinically known as "sleep paralysis"...to being visited by aliens?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
okay so last night i had some people shining a torch in my eyes but i purposefully didnt open them as i didnt want to wake up and see them, it felt very real, sleep paralysis is scary sure, but lucidty can be heavenly

ive sometimes floated around my room

had ghostly and angelic encounters

i have had amazing lucid experiences and epic dreams

but i have never assumed that aliens literally took my physical body away

who knows maybe tonight i will go flying with dragons

in the dream world that is

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Sublevel8]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
its real dude... what you need to do is stay awake... watch a movie or somthing.. if you start feeling like you are getting out of it then hit yourself.. they will not come in when you are awake.. physically you can take more then a few on... STAY AWAKE

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
sure, if you are visited all the time, why dont u try to record with an analog and a digital spy camera ...

top topics

join