It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Crystal on Letterman 1/12/09 predicts a minor/major quake at Yellowstone on 1/20/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Billy Crystal was on Letterman last night, he said that while he was in the Green room a prediction came to him. The prediction?

Yellowstone would produce a minor/major earthquake on inauguration day.

NEW YORK, NY (January 12, 2009) Speaking last night to talk show host David Letterman, Tony- and Emmy-Award winning performer Billy Crystal made a surprise prediction that the U.S. would experience a “major or minor earthquake” centered around Yellowstone National Park at the same date as the inauguration of President-Elect Barack Obama.
“I don’t know, it just came to me in your Green Room that this would happen,” the Long Island native confided to a somewhat shaken Letterman. “I don’t know the meaning of it, if any.”

But since Dec. 26, there have been more than 900 earthquakes recorded under the Yellowstone Lake. Of those, 500 were greater in magnitude than 2.0, with the largest earthquake of 3.9 occurring Dec. 28.

We have all been talking about Yellowstone.

I have to wonder - another thing, could the webbot people have been off about a month in their prediction?

One of the webbot's languages regarding the earthquake predictions is:

"people will be looking up - in shock and dismay".

Could that mean people will be looking up at an eruption?

I have been reading about ants going in circles the last few days in the West on other forum boards.

I have read how pelicans have fallen out of the sky in the last few days.

I have read about people being in huge amounts of pain on other forum boards in the last few days and especially yesterday.

Clif from halfpasthuman (webbot) said they are still getting the earthquake language, on Rense radio show the other night.

Interesting - that even a celebrity (Billy Crystal) has put his reputation on the line by saying he expects something at Yellowstone. He must have felt very compelled to say something.

See other webbot threads in regards to language of near future events:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to have people post (once again) what they are seeing in animals and feeling themselves.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I would like to have people post (once again) what they are seeing in animals and feeling themselves.

You know that you and I do not see eye to eye on the whole web bot subject but that closing comment of yours is rather disturbing!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

Why is that distrubing?

It seems - since pelicans are dropping out of the sky, ants are going around in circles etc, from postings on other boards. So why not have people post some things?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
1/12 and 1/20, your title says 12/12 and 12/20

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I will only believe it if Robin Williams or Whoopie Goldberg comes out to verify these predictions. Billy just doesn't have the cred.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Thank you - I fixed it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Doesn't it say in the Bible or something... that when the old comic actors begin to make dire earthquake and disaster predictions.... that the end is near... and the Rapture is at hand?
Has Eddie Murphy confirmed or denied these predictions?

Is my dog walking in counter-clockwise backwards circles significant?

What about the throbbing ache I get in my right pinky toe? That has to mean something.... right?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Apologies - was a joke. My obviously warped sense of humour read into that sentence a meaning which others cannot see. Hey - I must be enlightened!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter

Apologies - was a joke. My obviously warped sense of humour read into that sentence a meaning which others cannot see. Hey - I must be enlightened!

Hahaha now I see! Feeling themselves huh?

Anyways I didn't know that Billy Christal was in the business of predicting.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Come on people....it was a joke! A bad one! But lets face it....there's usually at least one small earthquake there everyday! Let's not blow the City Slickers comment out of proportion! There will probably be a small or minor earthquake there on any random day.

WOLFMAN has spoken

new topics

top topics

join