It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caylee Anthony Case: The shovel and the pavers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Looks like she used the shovel to dig up a paver...probably either to mark the location or weight the bag down.

You really nailed this one Val, The paver was right where you thought it would be.

Do you think that a time-line can be established as to kc's (no caps on purpose.T&C prohibits what I wanted to name her!) diary entries, compared to the existing time-line (cell calls, text's, pm's etc.) info to place the date of her diary note "i think i have done the right thing" (or something like that)?

It is not looking good for miss [snip] [snip]

Somebody, call the electrician, to hook up the chair.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Zep,

I'm a bit thrown off on the journal entry due to the fact the upper corner of the left hand page says " '03 ". I'm not real clear whether that writing is contemporaneous or not.

Get a load of this. Just got finished reading the interview with DC (Dominic Casey PI who first worked for Jose Baez, then he quit Jose and signed two engagements: one with Casey Anthony and one with CA and GA). He's the whole reason I started really centering on this theory of the shovel being used to pop a paver in the Anthony back yard. Because in his video'd search of the exact area where the remains were found a month later he keeps centering on areas where there are paver stones or cinderblocks...as if he has been directed there.

Okay, so in this interview he claims he was already headed to the location and COINCIDENTALLY got called by a psychic on his way there that told him to go to the exact location he was already headed. Then in subsequent phone calls she told him to look for paver stones.

If that whole business doesn't make your hinky-meter go to the red zone, get a load of this...near the end of the interview OCSO asks him if CA and GA had ever told him to do anything other than call 911 if he were to find a "dead Caylee"...he answered no, they were in agreement that that is what he should do. Then they asked him, has anyone else ever told him to do other than that and he requested they turn off the tape recorder. When they started the tape recorder back up the detective stated something to the effect that they had just had to go off the record because of "confidentiality" issues.

Since the only clients he has had are JB, KC, CA and GA and we can rule out CA and GA...either JB or KC instructed him to NOT call the cops if he found Caylee's remains.

[edit on 2-19-2009 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm wondering about Conway's role here.....He is the Anthony's attorney and he was present during DC's interview. LE even asks DC if he needs to talk to Conway when they get to the part about not calling 911 first, if he'd found a body.......

After Conway claimed his clients ( George and Cindy) were too 'emotionally unfit' to testify at the ZG depositions, but didn't bother to have any documentation by a professional psychologist to back him up on that .....he doesn't seem so 'swooft' on legal protocol....maybe he's the one who thought it'd be OK to not follow it too strictly if a body turned up??

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Did you ever listen to the 16 part deposition of Cindy Anthony? OMG! What a controlling bitch she is and totally disrespectful of the interviewer. I now know from where Casey gets her temper and lying.
edit on 19-8-2011 by aero56 because: typo

<< 4  5  6   >>

join