It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The attempt to mould history around Bush's uselessness begins...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The attempt to mould history around Bush's uselessness begins...

news.bbc.co.uk

A lot has been written about George W Bush's unpopularity around the globe - but what about those places where the outgoing president was popular?

As he leaves office with a record high domestic disapproval rate - 73%, according to an October ABC News/Washington Post poll - President George W Bush can perhaps take some comfort from the fact that this feeling is not uniformly shared abroad.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It's the BBC that is rolling out the propaganda today, ladies and gentlemen, with an article and a "have your say" type article where the people say how much they liked the president!

news.bbc.co.uk...

History will remember you as a monster, Bush, and with good reason. Your spin doctors will avail you naught.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Do you honestly think he cares?

He's gonna retire and get high fived by the bilderbergs.

"Job well done"

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
Do you honestly think he cares?

He's gonna retire and get high fived by the bilderbergs.

"Job well done"

What, so that's okay then? Let's just let these neocon arseholes alter history to suit themselves? Don't you think we should point out that we know what they're trying to do, so we can actively oppose this attempt to alter history?

I don't give a flying fig what Bush cares about, I care about what the people know, and if the people read the BBC website they'll be subject to soft-impact propaganda stories, like the two above.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Trying to convince people there is no real government hardly ever works.

People are so indifferent, completely engulfed by consumerism and
valueless papers money.

Of course I hate all what GW, unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it, or what Obama will do.

He's no savior. Just another puppet.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Last Man on Earth

this is going to be intresting
i was laughing like mad when his wife was saying how he will be rememberd in a positve way, she must have been High on parciatomals or something because that was pure dreaming.

top topics

join