It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When i close my eyes, i see an eye.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HiAliens

Thank you for bringing CC to mind. Yes that is a good explanation--I'm pretty formless which drives people crazy, trying to find my identity and there isn't much of one at end of day. Is probably why I see the eye. Still suspect this phenomenon led to eye of Horus too.

Regarding dreaming, yes my dreaming explorations have not been so explicit for a long time. In other words, I can access dreaming energy in the waking world and explore that infinity in a subdued way while doing mundane tasks. Amazing (and non-practical) truths leap out from everyday experiences, myths and metaphorical stories.

To be clear, most people would say myths and metaphors are not true and yet my experience is that they are the best way to speak the greatest truths from one soul to another soul. Truths too big to fit into words.

If I remember though, Don Juan did not really explain "the eye" any more than in that blurb...as a portal into dreaming energy.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Merkabah

I had this same thing happen to me and the eyes chnges shaprs and i cansee the eyelashes open big or squint and close nd i see it looking around startled when I hear certain sounds. and one time when the pupil on the eye became lear i started to see blue, purple, fuchia, pinkish grey then flash of white then silver then the silver pupil came closer and it openend up and i could see blue slyes with clouds i freaked out a little bit and open my eyes..i was listening to some monk meditation sounds nd when thr monk hit certin frequency is when the sil er opened up and i could see daylight sky with cloud comming closer.i use to see rotating colors and shapes snd starts and patterns now its this eye. I am searching for answers. some how my spirit feels like it already knows the nswer but the me on earth is curious and hopes to findr relation to this.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merkabah
Thankyou very much, to everyone for your input... has been a great help!!... i closely resonate with what you say tallsorts.

The eye is not there as much as it was, now i see lots of mandala's and geometry, and they seem to be spinning.... i was worried i may have been projecting those images myself, so i completely empty my head of any thoughts etc, and still they appear, shortly followed by the tunnel. I never seem to get to the end of the tunnel, it seems to take a great deal of concentration, by which i mean, if i break focus even slightly then the tunnel vanishes, and i have to be in a very deep relaxed state to see this tunnel.

Thanks to all again, im glad others are experiencing the same

Hi Merkabah,
You see an eye and geometry,....could it be the Hour Glass Nebula?
www.spacetelescope.org...
Perhaps it is the Helix Nebula, often called "The eye of Sauron",....Gulp LOL!
www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-6-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Alot of people have this experience it should start with flashes of light sometimes white sometimes coloured there and then several more stages. For me the next stage is like old fashioned tv untuned stations the black and white squiggles only for me its green and black. Then you move onto yellow circles within circles the circles do more than one thing ive seen them turn into a kind of tunnel and also morph into the shape of a key hole. Then I always see an eye which is inside wavey lines or curved lines. Next is where the fun starts in a puff of cloudy smoke everything turns purple/blue and pink/red and you get various images ive seen very colourful day of the dead skulls symbols from playing cards both of which seemed to be spinning around and through me.
Ive also seen a blue woman according to the shaman I see the eye is the eye of horus and the blue lady is a light being called the lady of light. This "journey" can go on for as long as you can keep your mind still its pretty awesome dont just take my word for it give it a go.
It can start very quickly or take a while the falling and spinning sensations can be a little distracting this started for me trying to learn to visualize through image streaming.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Merkabah

It's Sauron's

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join