It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When i close my eyes, i see an eye.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hello everyone!
my father saw an eye watching him when he was just a child, about 10 years old. he always told my grandmother about the eye, but she didn't pay any attention. after a few years, i think he stopped seeing it, he doesn't like to talk about these things. he wasn't meditating or something...and he didn't see it with his eyes closed, he saw it with his eyes open, it followed him everywhere, watching him. and it wasn't just his imagination...he had some other weird experiences during his following years but he doesn't talk about it. only my mom told me about what happened. but let's just talk about the eye.
i need an explanation, what could this mean? what happened to him?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

The former of what you are describing started happening to me today when I close my eyes. Quick movie-like flashes of a dark party with people i don't know, some of whom are just laughing and laughing and it freaks me out slightly. Researching into it and looking around I think its either them closed-eye visualisations or 'mini saccades' as someone said, as I can feel my eye's moving.
It's sort of like self-inducing REM sleep.

Also, your singularity thing used to be a recurring nightmare of mine when I was younger, I find it odd that someone else experienced it too.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Merkabah

i too am the same way. if yo look at a tv screen in the dark and shut your eyes you see the computer screen, but if you wait and keep your eyes closed for a few minutes in the complete dark and open and shut your eyes i see an eye, one eye starring back at me, but it only lasts for a second. enough for me to see it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For what it's worth I remember David Icke telling of the same experience in his first book (I can't rememer what it's called)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I want to relate on the whole topic of kaleidoscope patterns, mandalas, vortex, tunnel, light, eye/illuminated globe, geometry, and faces. I have seen exactly what has been described for as long as i can remember, yet i sort of got used to it and never really payed much attention until i did acid the other day, and the patterns became very bright and vivid, and glowed in a way which made everything seem thicker. Like goatheif had mentioned, it is more so a globe thing that seems like an eye. I have been able to approach this eye closely while on acid (it made things quite easy), and i noticed that inside the pupil is a cluster of geometrical shapes (circle, square, and triangle) made into a sort of picture that i was able to put together in everything i looked at with my eyes open. I mean like, i could find this pattern anywhere, kind of like how i can find an eye or face in about any random pattern. As I got closer to the eye...which seems like arm's length distance, i began to suddenly recieve many vivid memories of my childhood which i very sadly couldnt ever remember due to a brain irregularity. And as I felt i was at the eye's front door, i suddenly felt as if i had time travelled because everything was like it was when i was a child...just the way i felt and perceived things. As i passed through the pupil, the first thing i saw was this odd cartoon like bright geometrical seeming picture of what seemed to be me. I guess it was the picture that represents how my subconscious views myself. As that picture faded, i was constantly hearing this one distinct music note on a piano that i still need to investigate...and then came the visions. They were fast, silent, visions of random people and places and words and numbers. Im still very curious. The next night, i dreamed that my 3 month old started to baby babble to me as i approached him, and that morning when i woke up, he said exactly what he did in my dream. i think i have awakened again? (btw my fiance and i did acid as a spiritual date, as its been a very long time, and we had my mother babysitting. im not cruel lol)

So another thing i want to bring up, is that i can see what i hear when i close my eyes. If I close my eyes and listen to someone speak, i see broken images of their face as if the image was cut into a verticle piece that directed towards the center...like a projection. As they talk, i see picture after picture of their facial expressions changing as they talk. Anyone else get this? One more thing for now.....when i am trying to sleep, and someone coughs and it catches me off guard, i see jolt type things that look as bright as lightening bouncing off the sides of my vision, and then afterwards there is stained images of what looks like purple and blue veins throughout my vision (with my eyes closed) as if there was actual physical light, you know?

ONE MORE THING IM SO SORRY LOL! I also see a vortex type thing when i look into the sky when it is bright. At night, I see pink dots in the sky which i sometimes also see when i shut my eyes (the patterns sometimes turn into pink dots). This vortex is transparent, and it waves the image it is infront of like lighter fluid in the air. The vortex stays in my central vision just like the globe/eye does with my eyes shut. Are they the same thing maybe??

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello, I hope You read this, since i saw your post 4 years later, I have been seing this eye for the last forty years, as you say, it´s not the same and only one, it blinks very slowly and looks from one side to the other, Castaneda, the writer, mentions that one of his co students of sorcery does the same, I was surprised to read it and the main sorc erer, Don Juan explains that it means that the studetnt is losing her human form, wich means that she is more into the spiritual world tan into every day life and that the eye will disapear completly when she is tottaly spiritual.

I have been involved too for decades in a personal search wich included flotation tanks, isolation chambers, chaman teachings and finally I settled for Budhism combined with Taoism.

The question about the eye has been unsolved to me, the only common part with you and the others is the meditation part, but I wonder if it is some sort of skill or personal degree aknowlwdged by those who placed the eye in the triangle above the pyramid in our one dollar bill.... Just a tough, just a tough...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Merovingio

Thank you for bumping this thread, which I've never seen and is surely interesting. I used to play with the colors in my eyes when they were closed a lot, for many years, but haven't lately. I will now do so again. Thanks, and I hope you stick around ATS and share some other knowledge with us. Appreciated.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Freakin incredible..........Yeah I've seen it twice now that I can remember.

My eye is not looking back at me (though I've seen a pair of eyes looking back a few times) but, it's as if I'm looking from behind the eye like it's a window

Only thing I can recall seeing is a small white, four legged table, with a single small white chair..........ya....pretty boring, but that's what I saw .

The other times it's as if it's pitch black outside, but the window is there.....

It's crazy, You can find me active In couple other "third eye" related threads, and the number of coincidences and similiar stories I've encountered is growing.

So, despite what the naysayers may think, I believe there's something to this, and there truly is an awakening taking place.
edit on 27-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

edit on 27-2-2014 by GoShredAK because: Window!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Same thing happened to me last night. I not a spiritual person at all. I was lying on my bed and watching a tv show. I've closed my eyes and saw an immense blue-greenish eye looking back at me. Every time I was closing my eyes it was there. It wasn't some blur that looks like an eye, it was very vivid color real looking eye. I don't use any drug or hallucinogen. I wasn't expecting to find anything but google brought me here.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hey.

I really want this stuff to stop, I can barely sleep. The eye is scaring the # out of me. (I did not attempt/use any sort of drugs) I never wanted this eye to appear. It just appeared! And it is scary af. Can you guys tell me how I can make it stop?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Merkabah

IN THE SUMMER OF 2014 I WAS EXPERIMENTING WITH LISTENING TO DIFFERENT HERTZ . WHAT HAD LED ME TO THIS WAS A CONTINUOUS AWAKING OF THE NUMBERS 1, AND 4 AND 7 .. I KEPT SEEING 1:11 OR 11:11 OR 747 OR 4:44 SOMETIMES 5:55. THIS WAS CONTINUOUS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. ONE DAY WHILE WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW IN A LOBBY I SAT BACK CLOSED MY EYES TOOK A DEEP BREATHE AND WAS TRYING TO RELAX AND SAY TO MYSELF, "YOU GOT THIS". WELL IN THE MIDST OF THIS I CAME TO SEE THE MOST AMAZING THING LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DESCRIBED. I THOUGHT I WAS LOSING MY DARN MIND. IT WAS AN EYE HUGE BLINKING EYE OFF IN THE DISTANCE AND GREW AS IT GOT CLOSER. FIRST IN THE PUPIL AREA IT HAD THE COLOR OF DEEP RED THE IT CHANGED TO LIKE FIRE AND AS IT GOT CLOSER THE COLORS AND IMAGE IN THE PUPIL CHANGED AS WELL TO A BEAUTIFUL BLUE WITH CLOUDS THAT WERE ROLLING. IT WAS ALMOST LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE WITH MY EYES CLOSED. BUT IT WAS JUST IN THE CENTER OF IT. THEN OUT OF NOWHERE A PERSON CALLED MY NAME AND I OPENED MY EYES AND IT WAS GONE. I HAVE YET TO EVER EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN. IVE TRIED MEDITATION AND EVERYTHING SINCE, BUT NOTHING UNFORTUNATELY.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
When I dry myself after a shower, Dry my eyes in a lingering way I see blue or Green or Red stars then sometimes a black and white chequered pattern then a yellow bright spot and the lighter surrounds of the spot start clockwise revolving. Just thought to report on seeing this thread re-invigorated. Peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
ive had the same experience heres my thread may have some usefull info ive since passed beyond seeing them keep doing what your doing youll see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I, too, see an eye . . .not always the same one, sometimes it's clearly an animal's eye, kind & wide & as though sketched, with tiny details like threads of hair on the eyelids. . .I find them comforting & beautiful. Sometimes it seems to be the eye of an elephant, which I suppose is Ganesh. . .

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Merc, i was searching today here in Google same question as what you've written above i need some answers too why am i seeing one eye every time i close my eyes, the eyes form into different shape and colors exactly as what your subscriptions above i was noticing it couple months ago and it'll freak me out sometimes, now i've seen it again specially when i close my eyes deeply, touching someone heads. This gone too far already I thought in the beginning it will go away i was ignoring it, but it keeps more interesting It drives me nuts sometimes so don't know were to ask or ideas what does it means.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I am female and at the age of 16 (1968) it began for me. I would close my eyes to sleep but would see the left eye of a man looking at me. This eye was white in color but very real, it would blink and I could see the eyelashes. It terrified me. I would fight sleep but would finally fall fast asleep. This eye stayed with me for many years, guess I had to get use to it.

In 1993 went through a special 1st degree Reiki session. I began to see visions and started to see animal eyes, dear, cow, horse etc. but always the left eye looking at me when I closed my eyes. These eyes stayed with me for years. It was very hard to eat a hamburger when a cows eye was looking at me, so at a period in my life I became a vegetarian. These eyes were like the human male eye totally white in appearance but very real as they would blink. I also saw bird eyes but again always the left eye and white, hawk, eagle, etc. In 1999, one day as I was reading a book or magazine at a pool, stopped to close my eyes and saw this huge eye looking at me wondered what it was so I stepped back in my mind, I had to do this a few times and saw that it was a dragons eye or dinosaur, that was looking at me it had scales and it was so very big, that was way cool.

I saw the horse most of the time and realized it was my power animal, found in 2010 that the horse would show itself fully to me and some times stand up on its back legs and dance or jump what ever you might call it was funny at the time. So maybe these were my animal totems, not sure but there was a lot of animals. What I have figured out of late is that it might have been total animal consciousness that I was able to tap into, so maybe the male eye was human consciousness that I tapped into at a young age first. It was a very interesting part of my life.

It became hard to function so I asked them to leave, I focused a long time on it and somehow they just vanished. I have not seen them for 6 years now. Sometimes I feel that I might have pushed a very important part of me back into the depths of my being. I can feel that they are not gone just waiting for me to grow up and be responsible for that part of my life again.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yes. Absolutely I sometimes see an eye. There is a window in my head (for want of a better way to put that) that is not in the middle but a bit off center and up to my left that I see when in a meditative or otherwise relaxed, eyes closed state. Sometimes that window is black. Sometimes I see faces or scenes or things flashing by and sometimes I see an eye, by far the most disturbing.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Clairaudience

I recall as a child at bed time as soon as I closed my eyes a spiral tunnel would appear and it spun giving me a sensation of swinging to high on a swing! It was unbearable leaving me unable to fall asleep! I had to open my eyes to get it to stop and the instant I closed my eyes it began again.. I believe it was ages 7 to 10 I remember it happening before but not so extreme or all the time.. Idk why it got so vivid and profound. To the point I was disturbed by it and afraid I would not come out if I went in to far.. I hated dreaming mostly nightmares never wanted to go to sleep.. It was the tunnel or dreams to del with.. Then I decided that I was not going to open my eyes and I was going to go into the tunnel.. It took a few times to bare the butterfly sensation before I accomplished it.. Well there after I did not dream as much or remember them anyway .. The dreaming seemed less .. And the tunnel never came back! I mentioned it to my professor one time he said he thinks I self hypnotized myself! I tried sometimes to BRIng back the spiral tunnel with little success.. I got it back for a few seconds but it never stayed . I could not keep it going it took a lot of effort to eventually was to tierd to focus . it was a lot more work when before it was effortless... I had almost forgotten this experience and am uncertain what it is .. I used to think something was wrong with my brain and may never come out of a spin in my eyes. I told no one what was happening .. I did not know how to explain it.. They would have made fun of me somehow so I just spent energy worried .. I was reading an article about people opening of the third eye and the experiences others have and tell . to my surprise many see a tunnel not all reports are of a spiral tunnel. I am interested I'm any and all informaction regarding this experience or even ur opinion.

edit on 05-11-2017 by LionessVudo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What i see when i'm about to fall asleep is xrated so i won't be posting it here.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. Surprised to find out it is not common. Have seen this eye as far back as can remember and so presumed everyone saw it. Evidently not. I do see some articles on closed eye visualizations or closed eye hallucinations.

This seems different than that. For one, it always is right in center of field of vision. As the eye drifts around so does it, like it is mechanically associated with structure of eye rather than a mental process.

The eye itself seems quite indifferent and aloof. Have never seen it seem affectionate but have seen it appear hostile or aggressive or angry.

It is usually simply one eye. Sometimes it will merely be a circular area with a flat color. Other times it will be complete: white area bigger than pupil, iris, pupil, lashes on top and bottom. It may blink. The pupil will move around. Sometimes the pupil is vertical like a pit viper and other times round.

What inspired me to search is today I saw it a bunch and it mor0hed around a lot. It started out as right eye of Horus. Then it was left eye of Horus. With moving pupil. I tried talking to it and perhaps it focused on me a bit but not really--it seemed to move around without discernible intent or purpose in a subconscious fashion. Then it was all over the place morphing into all sorts of eyes including with vertical pupil. Then it was parts of entire face that seemed reptilian and angry. Then it was similar to a marble statue of a Greek deity. Lastly, it was a serene sky blue circle where I was actually seeing sky through it.

Over the years I have come to believe it is associated with the eye of Horus in some fashion. Perhaps this phenomenon is part of undocumented origin for the eye of Horus. I could see creating a myth around the phenomenon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join