It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE:GAZA LIVE WEB CAM- Now NANA10 Israeli Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Orig Post GAZA WEB CAM

Really Mod's if this isn't NWO I don't know what is, please move if nessasary.

Yes this live web cam I have been following (since I'm up all night)
Last night went black around 0430 EST , tonight at BMNT I logged on to find a survivor like comercial playing, when it used to be all live cam, then the writing... Hebrew. I recognize it's characters. It's some proaganda station from israel displaying them as the victims. Showing the little bleach blonde talk shows and a full spectrum of deception.

I AM ANGRY AND SICK AND READY TO TEAR UP

I'm a US Marine with combat and kills in Iraq, but I am so tired of the wars and GENOCIDE

Make killing Illegal! The next self proclaimed Elite to order a death of the people shall be named for death by the united people.
Ands we dont need the internet, we dont need the plastic to unite, we are united by love and the strength bestowed to us is as how the universe was supposed to be. I love all people and animals and this planet.

Don't make us turn on you Elite's.
STOP NOW, STOP AND apoligize for your crimes and may the people only bannish you to the mahave with a Diaper and MRE spoon... you see we dont want to kill, you want us to kill and NON VIOLENCE WILL BE OUR WEAPON

FREEDOM

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well I just saw the survivor commercial, priceless....

Well I don't know about someone who talks about killing and banning killing in the same sentence, whatever though you make a point none the less....

Down with the NWO!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thanks for this, I have been having a rough time getting a good solid feed from the other one.
Oh and Iforgot to the poster...

Semper Fi. I also am a former Marine, and what I have been seeing going on over there is just sick.
But you nor I can control what is going on, as much as we would like for things like this to stop, it never will. It is the one thing in this world that will never cease.
I support you for everything you are doing, and have done for those people who dont really get what sacrafice is. Im also sure that since you went to iraq, that you seen and done things that you were not proud of.
Ihave many friends that went to Iraq, and still to this day, I hold nobody else in higher regard compared to them. So thank You. It takes someone of a higher standard to be able to put up with all the nastyness in the world first hand, and I applaud you for doing what a lot of others couldnt.
Like Tupac said, keep your head up.
Ooooh RAH!

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Common Good]

new topics

join