It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(again) WAKE-UP Call America !!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Did you notice that the "truth-bringers" of that web page

...mistranslated the latin on the symbol?
...were reprinting stuff from 1996?
...claimed (falsely) that train transport cars are parked outside Cut Bank Montana?
...provides no proof for "three million Russian troops" being in the US?

I should also point out that Canada (after 7 years) STILL hasn't invaded the US, that China STILL hasn't invaded the US, that investigations have failed to turn up a whole buncha foreign troups (some foreign troops do train in the US... but not millions of them and not for years at a time), that since 1996 California has had more power outages and that they were caused by Enron and not foreign troups...

...and so on and so forth.

Wake up, guys, and learn when a site is full of disinformation. These folks just cloud the issues so that you can't see the REAL problems.

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
and the trilateral alliance treaty...

educate-yourself.org...

[Edited on 22-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted
www.iahushua.com...

" Massive Build-Up Of Foreign Troops ..In North America !!!!
'3 Million Troops in North America'(From Sources in the U.S Congress and The Senate). "

Who are these so-called sources in the Congress and The Senate ?

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"Internment facilities on Oahu"??????

ROFL!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I was there not five months ago. My son in the Navy was getting married and we were there for his wedding. We went all over Oahu and shopped and dined and wandered all over Pearl City and even toured the bases.

That is the most ridiculous piece of writing I've ever seen and was obviously written by someone who's never been within spitting distance of Oahu and who's taking the word of people who scream "INTERNMENT FACILITY" at every piece of fence and every industrial complex that goes up there. Nobody investiages, not really. Of course not. That would destroy their cherished notions that they're the Lone Defenders and that SOMEONE is going to come and "get them."

Instead, they believe absolutely (didn't you read that) on information obtained in "psychic visions"?

My psychic visions say they're paranoid and haven't a clue what's going on. They wouldn't know a real danger unless it walked up to them and waved a gun.

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
P.S. Sorry for the sarcastic tone, but as I said, I was there and saw the place and the sheer stupidity of the "wanna believe" crowd is just mind-boggling.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
alienaddicted is just some moron posting from his parent's basement about the outside world with no clue the Sun comes up every morning.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's a shame this site uses lines from freemasonry like they even have a clue of what it means (Dorks...)

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
One time, I have read that the US Marines Corps bought 100.000 guillotines for the "comming" NWO takeover of the USA.

Take care to your heads !

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Clan MacLeod should beware...The Quickening will be lost forever!

new topics

top topics

join