It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Larry King and Ted Olsen, I want you two guys to know that I use to play Poker Everyday.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Ahhh yes... the movie Rounders is such a great movie. If you haven't seen it I suggest you watch it, because it illustrates how professional card players are so good at their craft.

Well, I wouldn't call my self a rounder... but I use to play 'No Limit Texas Hold Em' almost every day for five years straight... it's too bad that I enjoyed drinking a few cold beers while I played the game, and it is this reason why I no longer play the game. If you drink while you play cards/ poker... it's a pretty big disavantage.

But this thread is not about me... it's about you two guys: Larry and Ted.

One of you I know very well because I see you at the table every night... Yes, you Larry King... You even have a nickname... The 'Lizard' King.... how fitting.

But your friend Ted Olsen... he is new to the table, and I haven't figured him out yet... I haven't quite seen his style in play... But I'm pretty sure he is an amature, and not a pro like yourself Larry.

But after playing cards with you guys for 10 or 15 minutes... I'm becoming suspicious that you guys might be working together. Are you guys helping each other out?

Anyway... I realize Barbra Olsen is no longer with us... And I want ATS to know that I do not support the theory that she might still be alive.

But what I do support is the fact that I see two card players bluffing... and we all know what a bluff is right? it's a lie.

But even worse than bluffing... is cheating. And I see Larry helping out Ted in the game of bluffing... Now that's unfair.

ATS... ignore everything in this video except the conversation between Ted and Larry.

I'm calling them out tonight.

And again... I think it's important to reminfd people that I do not subscribe to the theories presented in this video... I only posted this video because it's the only one I could find on the net where Larry and Ted talk.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nobody on ATS plays cards?

join