It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama being blackmailed??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

The Obama followers are satisfied with the certificate of live birth which is not signed by the Dr that delivered him. I just moved to another state and I cant get my drivers license until I send off for a certified copy of my marrage certificate. I have an unexpired Drivers license from the state I came from , my vault certified birth certificate ,my SS card and a non certified copy of marrage certificate but they wont let me get a Drivers License until I prove my name change. Its sad the average citizen of the US has to jump through hoops to get a DL but you can run for president and show no real evidence to prove you were born in the US.
BTW I have been using my married name for over 14 years.

The reason i posted this is because I feel Clintons have something on Obama otherwise I see no reason why he would pick all these Clinton has beens.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

I think your observation is keen. There are a ton of Clinton insiders going into the Obama regime. However, the bigger picture is that both the Clinton's and the Obama's serve their puppet masters well IMHO. No real change is forthcoming, but rather an unfolding of the master plan.

Obama is in with the insiders. He already has known ties to a bunch of CFR guys. Expect him to oversee the complete collapse of the US economy, the introduction of the Amero and tight integration into some kind of global government. That is if he doesn't get us all nuked first.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by shortywarn

Things are never what they seem. Here are some incontrovertible facts.

1) Obama has never produced a legitimate US birth certificate.

Not only is the Certification of Live Birth Obama has put up on the internet a valid birth certificate,it is unconstitutional for any state in America to not accept it as valid identification.

2) The birth certificate released by his campaign, when the question first came up was proven to be a forgery.

An anonymous person with a pixilated face on Youtube claims to be an expert in something or other and claims to be able to tell from the poorest online scan he could fins that the document is not genuine.

3) The US supreme court and the Hawaii state government refuse to pursue the issue.

They refuse to pursue heffalumps through Central Park too. That doesn't mean heffalumps exist.

4) Obama's grandmother stated, in an interview, that Obama was born in Kenya.

No.
Obama's father's stepmother, in Kenya, was asked about Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama senior, and we are told she said, in her own language during an inaudible piece of noise, that she was there when "he" was born.

5) Obama's grandmother died suddenly on election day.

No.
Obama's maternal grandmother, in Hawaii, died the day before the election.

Obama could clear this up in a second, simply by producing a legitimate birth certificate. He has chosen not to. I can only think of one reason to do this, he is foreign born. If Kenya was his birth place, then he would be a UK subject. Perhaps the brit.s are the one's now calling the shots in the Obama administration.

The birth certificate Obama has shown is legitimate.
There is lots of evidence to indicate Obama was born in Hawaii.
There is nothing but lies and wishful thinking to indicate he was born in Kenya.

[edit on 13/1/09 by Kailassa]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

A Hawaii certificate of live birth doesn't even guarantee you were born in Hawaii!

The published photos appear to be of a forged or recently printed certificate. They for example call his father's race African, which was not a term used for race back then. Whoops too bad. Looking at the photos, the certificate looks recently printed. I was born at around the same time as Obama and my certificate is properly aged. I weigh in on the side of forgery.

However Obama could have dismissed the Berg suit by producing the 'original' birth certificate. He has not done so.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
look i'm a ron paul repub lican not an obama lover,,,,,

and like i said hillary and bill are very sore losers,,,,when she startedf to see imminent defeat ,,,,,if even remotely true,,, she would have leaked it for the scare factor alone wether true or untrue in the end

just because we're not all over this ,,,and giving answers you wanted, expected does not mean we love obama

[edit on 14-1-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
snip

[edit on 14-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

A Hawaii certificate of live birth doesn't even guarantee you were born in Hawaii!

The published photos appear to be of a forged or recently printed certificate. They for example call his father's race African, which was not a term used for race back then. Whoops too bad. Looking at the photos, the certificate looks recently printed. I was born at around the same time as Obama and my certificate is properly aged. I weigh in on the side of forgery. . .

Sorry, but that notion got debunked.
You cannot get a birth certificate in Hawaii that says you were born there if you are not.

Of course Obama's birth certificate looks recently printed. When you request a copy of your birth certificate in Hawaii, a nice fresh COLB is printed out for you, showing information which is on your original birth certificate.

You're lucky to have still have your original birth certificate. I've never even seen mine, as my mother moved around a bit and it's disappeared. So instead I have a nice fresh one, rather like Obama's, which I can use to get a driving licence, passport or anything else needing ID.

Obama's mother moved around a bit too. For all we know she lost his.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I starred your post because I felt it was really informative.

Thank you for the information.

Everyone who is still concerned about this should know about what you just said. That clears up everything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join