It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama being blackmailed??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I was reading about Bergs supreme court lawsuit against Obama being dismissed today . This was the second lawsuit against Obama about his vault birth certificate not being showed. Berg stated that if Obama isn't really born in US that he could be blackmailed about it. I know theres been many post on here about the BC controversy , but I never thought of this being something someone could blackmail him with. Then I started thinking if someone was blackmailing him already .Who would be gaining something from knowing he wasn't born here and who has the know how to get the BC and blackmail him with it?Then I started thinking about how the Clintons are really running the show. Hillary got the cabinet post she wants and 70% of Obamas cabinet picks are Clinton people. Obama received alot of flack for picking all these Clinton has beens , but he continued to pick more. There are so many able , smart , fresh political people Obama had to pick from but he keeps picking Clintons people. So my question is ,could the Clintons have a copy of the vault Bc that Obama REFUSES to show and is blackmailing Obama and telling Obama who they (the Clintons)want in the cabinet post?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If the Clintons had his BC proving he wasn't born here here, Hillary would be President and Obama would be on his way to getting deported. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Clinton's people as you refer to them are Democrats. Of course a Democrat Pres is going to seat mostly Democrats.

Blackmail the Pres??? rotfl!! The President of the USA? Give me a break! He could have you castrated and sent out into space without even blinking an eyelash.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Not blackmailed, he's being whitemailed by the Divine Light.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I would really love to understand this logic....

"We have proof he was not born here, what shall we do with it? We could use it to knock him out of the race and then win or...even better, let him win and then use it to blackmail him into giving people we know jobs on his staff."

Anyone understand that line of thinking?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

Actually, yes. Why not blackmail someone into doing your dirty work. At that point he's a puppet and you never look bad when he gets shamed. That's the very reason of having a puppet.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'm not even sure why this guy is still talked about. He's clearly a disgruntled voter. If there was any truth to what he claims a lot of people would be all over Obama right now. Seriously, does this guy have any grasp on reality at all?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Do you really believe that is what is going on here? Do you really believe that the Clintons are so clever and devious and not ego driven at all? Have you heard of them before?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

LOL I never said what I believe. I'm just saying it is rational. If they want to do some shady stuff, why not have a patsy in "charge" to take the blame as a frontman. Hillary calls the shots, gets what she wants done, but never has to look bad because she wasn't calling the shots in the public's view. That's a great strategy if you have something to blackmail someone with.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
If the Clintons had his BC proving he wasn't born here here, Hillary would be President and Obama would be on his way to getting deported. Interesting nonetheless.

your post put the nail in the coffin on this subject

the clinton's hate losing,,, and we all saw bill's bitterness

if this was even close to being legitimate,,,,,the clintons would have been all over it

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Things are never what they seem. Here are some incontrovertible facts.

1) Obama has never produced a legitimate US birth certificate.
2) The birth certificate released by his campaign, when the question first came up was proven to be a forgery.
3) The US supreme court and the Hawaii state government refuse to pursue the issue.
4) Obama's grandmother stated, in an interview, that Obama was born in Kenya.
5) Obama's grandmother died suddenly on election day.

Obama could clear this up in a second, simply by producing a legitimate birth certificate. He has chosen not to. I can only think of one reason to do this, he is foreign born. If Kenya was his birth place, then he would be a UK subject. Perhaps the brit.s are the one's now calling the shots in the Obama administration.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Here are some incontrovertible facts.

1) Obama has never produced a legitimate US birth certificate.
2) The birth certificate released by his campaign, when the question first came up was proven to be a forgery.
3) The US supreme court and the Hawaii state government refuse to pursue the issue.

First of all:

incontrovertible - not open to question : indisputable

Since it's clear you don't know the meaning of the word.

Secondly, the only incontrovertible "fact" in your list is #3. The others range from speculation to downright falsehoods.

I don't think Obama's being blackmailed for the reasons already stated. If someone had something with which to blackmail him, he wouldn't be the President-elect of the United States.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Wow. I'm amazed at the self hypnosis required to maintain the current level of Obama worship. All of my statements are easily verified. Here are some links to some of the more interesting ones.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Do you deny that pro-obama sites, like daily kos, produced a fake obama birth certificate?

Obama's grandma,
www.youtube.com...
macedoniaonline.eu...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Benev, my friend, a star for you.

Even here on ATS we have seen his birth certificate.
If the Clintons knew something that he could be blackmailed with, then why wouldn't they bring it to the attention of a higher authority?

I can't believe someone would bring Obama's grandma into this. That was so sad.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Very interesting...

Blackmail to get clinton's old cronies into position, assassinate Obama after swearing in, McCain removed so he isn't next in line or whoever, Clinton takes power... She wants it bad...

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Wow. I'm amazed at the self hypnosis required to maintain the current level of Obama worship. All of my statements are easily verified. Here are some links to some of the more interesting ones.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Do you deny that pro-obama sites, like daily kos, produced a fake obama birth certificate?

Obama's grandma,
www.youtube.com...
macedoniaonline.eu...

Wow, thanks! I really suggest everyone follow these links. If you did not already believe there is nothing to this lame "birth cert. conspiracy" those links will only reinforce it. They are good for a chuckle though.

Ah the things people will accept as 'proof' when it fits what they already want to believe.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by shortywarn

Actually his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya and his moms mother died a day before election day.

His Kenyan grandmother is still alive and well.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by DaVillen]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
His Kenyan grandmother is still alive and well.

Did she ever really say that Barak Obama Jr. president elect was born in Kenya? What was the context exactly? We had those radio DJs getting Jr. and Sr. confused and everyone thought they busted the case wide open.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am wondering who has the proof that the BC is legit. Could someone provide a link to the one piece of evidence that says that we should believe Obama is US born... The fact that he evades all the court cases in some way instead of responding with evidence to prove the allegations incorrect is enough to question everything that is going on..... Maybe he knows he's being setup and going to be off'd during his inaugural speech... There's been enough talk of it on ATS alone to say something will occur. He could be setting us up for race riots.... think of it this way, if he wins or loses that's a big probability its going to cause them. Winning being Kenyan... riot against color... Lose... riot against color???

They work in the higher echelons of all of our groups. They are there to cause ill-judgment amongst the members.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Exactly. For some reason it doesn't seem to bother the true believers that Obama will not produce his birth certificate. Think for a moment. Suppose you were accused of a heinous crime but had an airtight alibi. Wouldn't you be eager to produce the evidence to prove your accusers wrong? Obama's behavior has only one logical conclusion, he was foreign born.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join