It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any ATS users listen to Canibus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don't know exactly where my topic belongs, but I wanted to ask ATS if they have listened to some Canibus tracks? I never used to really listen to any music until I listened to some of his tracks. A good amount of his tracks have to do with extra-terrestrials, 4th dimension, history, science, and society. I have never ever heard such an intelligent lyricist.

I know theres probably some Hip hop ignorance here, but his stuff is awesome, you can actually understand him and you cannot even compare it to any other music of the genre, except Immortal Technique.

Here are some good tracks you should listen to:

Secrets Amongst Cosmonauts
Poet Laureate Infinity V003
Poet Laureate Infinity V004
Levitibus
Psych Evaluation
100 Bars
Father Author Poor Pauper
Curriculum 101

His music keeps me sane from all the conspiracy I have read

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I love Canibus. But hes not as good as Immortal Technique, listen to his song point of no return.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yup, Canibus is the shiznit. Immortal tech is good too. I like Non-Phixion and Jedi Mind Tricks too. But you know who blows them all away, in my opinion. Prince EA. The hands down best stuff you will ever hear. Best one, Bars from Sumer. BTW, only on youtube or myspace.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OMG prince ea is the best thing i have ever heard. EVER
second line

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I havnt heard of prince EA might give it a listen.If your into Jedi and immortal check out Ill Bills new album he collabs with both of them as well

new topics

top topics

join