It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo photograph from hawaii 12-28-08

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thanks for the info about the beetle wings and the shells. I obviously know very little about beetles, but today I have learned something new!

And that is excactly why ATS is such a great place to hang out.

[edit on 13/1/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The beetle hypothesis is looking pretty good at the moment.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok not sure what that is, but in Wahiawa there is a small airport close to Wahiawa that has tourist actractions. They have hang gliding, tandem sky diving, and more. Also Schofield Base is there. This is north shore of Oahu. If that is a real UFO I will be really pissed I have lived here for 17yrs and have yet to see a real UFO from Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

Wahiawa is actually in the center of the island of Oahu, not on any of the shores.

maps.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum =1&ct=image

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The only two things which I have seen that look like that is 90 % probability a Hang glider and 75% probability a personal Vimana. I took a picture of my brother hang gliding in Colorado and have seen a photo from a trusted source which was claimed to be a personal vimana, thought controlled and all. The hang gliding photo I will try to dig up and scan onto here.

The triangular area is really pyramidic in nature and there is sort of like a high "tech" sitting board, the pyramidical area like a cockpit of sorts.

I'd go with hang glider, but it is eerily similar to a vimana.

They got good herbs
in Hawaii, maybe this affects some peoples minds where they can create vimanas. I dunno.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well its definitely a UFO because UFO is Unidentified Flying Object and noone knows what it is so its unidentified and it seems to be flying and its an object, clear cut case of a UFO.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by isa75
Ok not sure what that is, but in Wahiawa there is a small airport close to Wahiawa that has tourist actractions. They have hang gliding, tandem sky diving, and more.

OK I normally just do a lot of reading here, but this one I cannot resist. The one thing I haven't seen posed as an idea is a skydiver wearing a wingsuit. Looks similar to a "vampire 3,
Phantom2, or Prodigy 2."

The "wings" you folks are seeing really look like vapor coming off the trailing edge of the arms of the diver. Notice the darker areas near the edge that would indicate small vortexes forming off the wings. Seems like that kind of effect would be easy to create with the available moisture that's apparent in the picture. Too low? Nah watch this. These guys live for the excitement.

[edit on 1/13/2009 by SirTravers]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SirTravers

Pretty close to the ground to be a sky diver. Also, Dillingham Field, where the sky diving is done is several miles (10) from this location. The sky divers at Dillingham land at the airfield (or on the beach nearby).

(BTW, there is no longer any hang gliding activity at Dillingham either).

[edit on 1/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

We call it North Shore because then people will know were it is. But it isnt exactly in the middle of the island.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Very interesting pic.

I really don't think that it's a hang glider or sky diver.

My view is that it is perhaps some kind of UAV or something.

But as other's have said. It's definitely a UFO in the true meaning of the acronym.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Looks like a bird to me too. Interesting effect though, the way the light shines through the wings and such.

What bird have you ever seen that has a base ( the tail and feet ) that wide ? and at that height the width of that sqaure base would be atleast 6 feet i think possibly more.

Thats either some HUGE unknown flying animal/ bird/ secret one manned flying devince/suit of some kind, weird ufo, or i dunno what it is even. haha

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

What bird have you ever seen that has a base ( the tail and feet ) that wide ? and at that height the width of that sqaure base would be atleast 6 feet i think possibly more.

Thats either some HUGE unknown flying animal/ bird/ secret one manned flying devince/suit of some kind, weird ufo, or i dunno what it is even. haha

What height would that be?
How can you tell how high it is or how far away?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
That's easy. It's just a ladybug.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Looks odd, but this is hardly conclusive proof. It is something with wings, but it could easily be completely mundane.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join