It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blaming 9/11 on the Bush administration, are putting people in the wrong direction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes I believe the bush administration was involved in the 9/11 attack, but I’d have to say that it’s bigger than just them, this can be used as another alternative to float upon if good evidence does come out that 9/11 is a inside job. It’s a lot easier to pretend to put a few people in prison (hide out, safe house), then the larger amount that are actually involved.

Yes it’s good to believe they are involved, but please look at it at a bigger scale than that.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Ok!

Your right about the picture being bigger than Bush and his mob, and your right about them being involved with it too!

I've come to the conclusion that Bush et al have their strings pulled by the Bilderberg group/zionists! way too much evidence points that way, all in the name of the NWO!
I see the UK following the same route too....as I believe it all started in the " City of London"
google "house of Rothschild" and you'll see it happen through history!

If you want anything from me to back myself up, like links and sources, I have plenty!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So Blundo!

What's your take on it all?
I was waiting for your response, to tell me I'm full of BS or something similar!

Anybody else got anything to say on this as I can only speculate from my own research!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted by Blundo
Yes I believe the bush administration was involved in the 9/11 attack, but I’d have to say that it’s bigger than just them, this can be used as another alternative to float upon if good evidence does come out that 9/11 is a inside job.

If 9-11 Truther private investigations are keeping the Bush Regime in the limelight and preventing them from pulling another 9-11; would that be a good thing? What wrong direction do you refer to? Lots of crimes have been prosecuted when only one of the perps was caught and punished. So not blaming the Bush Regime would accomplish exactly what; all Americans can go back to sleep?

Perhaps their NWO masters and string pullers have decided to back off for a while because of the heat and all of the attention. Maybe they will wait until halfway through Obama's reign before the next 9-11. You do realize that Obama came from the NWO don't you, because most Americans had never heard of him and certainly would not have supported him on their own if they had more recognizable choices?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I've come to the conclusion that Bush et al have their strings pulled by the Bilderberg group/zionists! way too much evidence points that way, all in the name of the NWO!
I see the UK following the same route too....as I believe it all started in the " City of London"
google "house of Rothschild" and you'll see it happen through history!

No BS from me, good reading, yes I am aware that 9/11 was a show of power from the NWO, and it all started when the Rothschild’s tricking people into stealing the whole stock market at the time, if you look at the economy now, it look like déjà vu all over again, (wait for everything to fall and buying it all up for cheap).

If 9-11 Truther private investigations are keeping the Bush Regime in the limelight and preventing them from pulling another 9-11; would that be a good thing? What wrong direction do you refer to?

Yes it would be a good thing, but the wrong direction I am stating is the bush administration (aka the puppet administration) never called the big shots, and if they get caught and go to prison, I can see a possible closed case, which the elites are going to say everything is fine now, the criminals are gone. Then we are going to have to start all over again, which might take many years. What about the massive sell offs days before the attacks shouldn’t those people be investigated?

So not blaming the Bush Regime would accomplish exactly what; all Americans can go back to sleep?

I did not mention about not blaming them, but that’s a little piece the elites can grab on, to close there case, and buy more time into setting up their NWO

Perhaps their NWO masters and string pullers have decided to back off for a while because of the heat and all of the attention. Maybe they will wait until halfway through Obama's reign before the next 9-11.

That’s why we can’t just blame it on the bush administration, they are not just pulling the strings, and we have to get the top of the pyramind to prevent another 9/11.

You do realize that Obama came from the NWO don't you, because most Americans had never heard of him and certainly would not have supported him on their own if they had more recognizable choices?

Yes I am aware Obama is a NWO shill, I believe he’s the worst one of them all, he’s going to be the bad bad puppet.

top topics

join