It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lightning Path by Michael Sharp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I believe I was guided to Dr Michael Sharp's website (linked below), and that it is important for me to pass this along. I searched ATS, and didn't find anything about The Lightning Path, or Dr. Michael Sharp, so I was divinely directed to post. (Actually, I just really liked it, and wanted to share with like minds.)

I have read his three free e-books, and I have must tell you, it is the most interesting stuff I have ever read pertaining to who we really are, and ascension. It has the nuts and bolts to give you the big picture. You will come away with a complete understanding of the Tree of Life, your higher self, and why things had to be this way. The yin and the yang energies of our universe are expertly explained as they pertain to your daily life, manifestation, and the ascension of Lemuria, Atlantis, and the one that is going on right now.

It takes up where the likes of Echart Tolle leaves off.

Here are the links to his three free e-books:

The Great Awakening: Concepts and Techniques for Successful Spiritual Practice.

The Book of Light: The Nature of God, the Structure of Consciousness, and the Universe Within You.

The Book of Life: Ascension and the Divine World Order (Released Dec 25th, 2008)

michaelsharp.org

The second book talks in depth about how Consciousness was unfolded. It is a mind blowing experience that makes perfect sense, and it will let you understand exactly how we are all connected. I was completly blown away as I started to actually understand this information. I hope you are too.

I know a lot of you on ATS, like myself, are very interested in enlightenment, and expanding your Consciousness, so I've set an intent in motion to get as many people to read this material as I can, so please pass it along to others.

Please come back and feel free to discuss this incredible information, and if you have already read it, please let me know what you thought.

Background on Dr. Michael Sharp:

Hi there. So you want to know about me. Well, I’m honored.

Well, I’m a forty-ish white male. I was born Catholic, had one brother, and was raised by a single parent mother (cause my dad flocked off when I was two). I went to Holy Rosary elementary school in Regina, Saskatchewan, Sheldon Williams High School, and the University of Regina where I completed two bachelor’s degrees (one in psychology, one in sociology, both with honors) and a Masters degree in sociology. I then went on to get a PhD in Sociology from the University of Albera. I’m married, I have four beautiful kids (who I don’t appreciate near enough), and I live in Alberta, Canada.

After a lifetime of repressed, Catholic induced, fear and guilt, which I finally overcame in 2001, I began my career as world teacher. One day I sat down at the computer and began writing. In only a few short years I wrote books on ascension, chakras, kundalini, cosmology, theology, and spiritual technique. I even wrote, much to my initial surprise, a new story of genesis and presented it as an epic poem (see The Song of Creation). For someone who rejected religion at the age of eight (I just couldn’t get behind the whole “burn in hell” deal), and later trained to think of spirituality and religion as an “opiate,” to be suddenly, and quite sheepishly at first, claiming the status of world teacher was a bit of a shocker.

What kind of a crazy person am I, right?

Well you know, it’s not a term I throw around lightly and I believe I’m justified in claiming it. I’ve spent a lot of time over the past few years constructing an independent spiritual edifice that I believe provides the conceptual and practical foundation for rapid spiritual enlightenment and empowerment, and I don’t mean maybe either. I take a “no compromise” and “no strings attached” approach. For me it is the “truth and nothing but,” presented in an entertaining format that anybody can understand, and with a power and clarity that you won’t find anywhere else.

But that’s just my opinion.

I encourage you to find out for yourself.

Browse around.

Make yourself at home.

You’ve got nothing to lose but those chains.

Link to source

[edit on 12-1-2009 by seawolf197]

join