It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Testing Nasty Weapons in Gaza, claims Medic.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Good find.

I did a similar thread a cpl of weeks ago using this article;

Photographic evidence has emerged that proves that Israel has been using controversial white phosphorus shells during its offensive in Gaza, despite official denials by the Israel Defence Forces.

There is also evidence that the rounds have injured Palestinian civilians, causing severe burns. The use of white phosphorus against civilians is prohibited under international law.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Further information about Israel's use of chemical weapons against civilians can be found here.

www.vtjp.org...
www.antiwar.com...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.turks.us...
www.nogw.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Perhaps we can request that Hamas and other Islamic radicals stop firing rockets into Israeli schools and residential areas. After all Israel returned Gaza to the Islamics and apparently this is how they respond to their good will.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Holding out an extra crispy baby like a trophy is very disturbing.

The world can feel better now knowing one less innocent child has to grow up watching some perverted version of Seseme Street with Oscar the Grouch, Elmo and Grover geared up in high explosive suicide belts shouting death threats. They continue to fire their rockets so the only message here is that HAMAS enjoys creating char broiled children.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thing is, Israel's war against Hamas has not stopped the attacks. This leaves only two options, total annihilation of Hamas or to reduce the victory requirements of the war, Lebanon style.

It appears rather than loose face, the politicians of Israel are choosing to continue and intensify the war.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by freeradical]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

The world can feel better now knowing one less innocent child has to grow up watching some perverted version of Seseme Street with Oscar the Grouch, Elmo and Grover geared up in high explosive suicide belts shouting death threats.

There you go folks!
The only justification you'll ever need to kill children.

What a proud day for all of us.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost

The world can feel better now knowing one less innocent child has to grow up watching some perverted version of Seseme Street with Oscar the Grouch, Elmo and Grover geared up in high explosive suicide belts shouting death threats.

There you go folks!
The only justification you'll ever need to kill children.

What a proud day for all of us.

You left out the part you didn't like, typical. You bit hook line and sinker. If you are gonna quote me give the entire message. Here is the rest,

"They continue to fire their rockets so the only message here is that HAMAS enjoys creating char broiled children."

Holding that baby out the window like a dead chicken demonstrates the lack of humanity by HAMAS to reduce human life to propaganda photo ops.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I regret that you completely missed the irony in my post....you said;

Using WP on a densely populated city is just indiscriminate and wrong.

My attempt was to illustrate that the Hamas practice of firing mortars and rockets into "densely populated cities", indiscriminately, is wrong. Maybe you can't say that....your so locked into one perspective that the words simply don't come to mind..heh?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Holding that baby out the window like a dead chicken demonstrates the lack of humanity by HAMAS to reduce human life to propaganda photo ops.

You mean like when the bomb went off in Oklahoma and there was the enduring picture of the fireman holding a dead baby?

I guess that shows the lack of humanity of the US fire department,the US media etc.

And I didn't need to give your full quote.
You've basically sanctioned the killing of children because they may grow up to join Hamas or an organization like them.

Are you even aware that half the people in Palestine don't even support Hamas?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Not at all, you are assuming far too much. I do not think the rockets are acceptable either - but then again neither was the failure to remove the blockade... we could go on forever.

When the IRA stepped up it's mainland bombing campaign in England did we witness Britain cut off Belfast's electricity, water, access to proper medical care and the like then walling off the city to the rest of the world and proceed to bombard it with questionable weapons such as WP, airstrikes and artillery until the IRA surrendered or were destroyed?

There are many different routes Israel could have taken besides the one we are seeing unfold before our eyes. If the IDF want the rest of the world to see them as something more than USA sponsored terrorists then they have to elevate themselves above their enemy.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
U.S. should use this opportunity to test some of their weapons too. Might as well join the Israelis side by side and maul down the women and children first.

=.=

All wars are used as a way to "test".

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
There are many different routes Israel could have taken besides the one we are seeing unfold before our eyes.

Step up to the plate....what are they? Come on, tell us the right strategy....all from the comfort of your home, typing at your keyboard.

Before you answer I'll remind the reader...Hamas issued a statement today reiterating it's position; I'll paraphrase....the violence will continue until Israel is gone. What's unspoken in that is....innocent Palestinians be damned.

Edit to add;
About that blockade...you realize Egypt is refusing to allow Palestinian refugees out of Gaza? Uh uh.....Egypt, how complicit does that make them in the suffering of Palestinians in Gaza?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by MrPenny]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Before you answer I'll remind the reader...Hamas issued a statement today reiterating it's position; I'll paraphrase....the violence will continue until Israel is gone. What's unspoken in that is....innocent Palestinians be damned.

1) Source
2) No paraphrasing to push your own agenda

As for my answer - do some research on how peace was obtained in N.Ireland - it's quite clear.

*EDIT*

I see you want to play the sneaky editing game (note readers, some wording was changed besides the extra paragraph), play it by yourself. I'm done for now.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
if the united nation would be a solution for world humanity respect
they would had do something, Isreal wars orders have roots the UN

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

the doctor said he'd been treating these types of cases for 30 years and said there should be shrapnel marks. While it's not proof he has stated more or less in his professional opinion that it must be DIME. I suspect anything that vaporizes flesh and limbs would be very distinctive.........

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm not Pro Israel or anything , but I fail to see the Conspiracy here. I think It's because most of the people that are posting have no Idea what they're talking about. I'VE used WP before for Chrissakes in the M203. We used them in matches until 1913. Do you have Road flares in your Trunk?... OH NO you have RP in your trunk!!! As far as DU goes, yeah they're probably using it... BECAUSE WE GAVE IT TO THEM!!!! It was ok when we were blowing up tanks in the desert back in 1991 & I'm sure it kills just as well now. Jeez... wait until you people learn about thermite.

THE OBJECT OF WAR IS TO KILL!!! would it be ok if they were dropping cans of Coca Cola out of planes onto the Gazans to kill them? What if they had a high speed oreo cookie launcher that killed them , ok if they removed the cream from the oreo... does that make it ok? Let's worry less about HOW they are killing them and what they are using , and let's focus on the senseless act of killing itself from both sides. It's 2009 and yep... we're not yet at the point in evolution where we can peacefully settle problems. Isn't It great to be human =)

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This war has absolutely nothing to do with LAND! The sole intent of Hamas is the total destruction of Israel and the complete genocide of the Jewish people! They will settle for nothing less.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shystargazer
This war has absolutely nothing to do with LAND! The sole intent of Hamas is the total destruction of Israel and the complete genocide of the Jewish people! They will settle for nothing less.

This war has absolutely nothing to do with LAND! The sole intent of Israel is the total destruction of Gaza and the complete genocide of the Palestinian people! They will settle for nothing less.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Oh no....you don't walk away that easy....I asked you a direct question in response to your comments.

What are the other strategies? What do you propose that would work in Gaza? Northern Ireland has nothing to do with the question....you specifically claimed Israel had other strategies available.....now, the reader wants to see them.

If your intellect allows you to bail out of the discussion because you think an edit made within minutes of the original post is "sneaky"...fine, that reflects on you. None of the wording was changed and the edit is clearly marked. You don't have the fortitude to stand up to real questions, and the insinuation is childish. Admit it....you're not capable of continuing the discussion.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Here's a strategy for you.

Israel stops destroying Palestinian homes.
Israel stops stealing homes.
Israel stops stealing more land.
Israel stops cutting off supplies.
Israel gives back land as agreed by the UN Mandate.

Hamas stops their terrorist activity because they have no reason to carry it on.

Their founding charter may have involved the destruction of Israel,but this is no longer the case.They are open for the state of Israel to exist along side an independent Palestine.They are fighting for that independence,not the destruction of Israel.

news.bbc.co.uk...
justworldnews.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join