It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Testing Nasty Weapons in Gaza, claims Medic.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Is this any suprise as it is Israel, The are commiting genocide, breaking international law and coimmitng war crimes what else would you expect from them. They steal land kill the indigenous people and when thsoe people fight back they are terrorists. No they are not the indigenous population have every right to live where they want and should not have to live in fear of israelis stealing their land and homes but that is what has happened over the decades.

When these people fight back against theft and murder they are then slaughtered, these actions supported by the brain dead and the parasites that back these actions. We are not talking about combatents here, or armed forces we are talking about civilian men women and children who are being slaughtered like cattle. And that is exactly what all none Jews are called cattle, the goyim.

There is not pretense here to say we the Israelis are merely defending themselves no this is genocide of the indigenous population and totally out of proportion to what Hamas has done in its entire history. This action is nothing more than mass murder of innocents and is a stain on the History of Israel, just one more to add to all the others. Israels intention is not to let the indigenous people settle on the land but to remove them from it by whatever means.

Defintion of Israel, a nation born out of terrorism that has used same for the past 6 decades to achieve its objectives and will continue to do so until it has created a Greater Israel.

Despot Governments supporting Israel and who form and support terrorist groups, the UK/US

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Whoa, that's quite an eye-opener!

Wouldn't it be equally reasonable to use this tool to counter-argue everywhere they post and show the boards the truth? Irony in action.

giyus.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

"Wouldn't it be equally reasonable to use this tool to counter-argue everywhere they post and show the boards the truth? Irony in action"

That is what people have been doing. Mike Rivero suggested that people do this on his whatreallyhappened website.

This only problem is you are downloading israeli software with lord-knows-what kinds of spyware and keyloggers and trojans etc...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I can't believe all the bleeding hearts, seriously, I've tried to refrain from posting at all because no matter what side you take in this debate there's always someone pissed off at you.

honestly, yes, women and children are being killed, but this isn't normal warfare. How do you avoid collateral damage when gunmen and militants hide amongst women and children? When safehouses and shelters are used as launching pads for homemade weaponry?

As far as I'm concerned war over anything on this planet is a gross misuse of technology and brainpower, not to mention the potential of the lives lost.

And lets be honest here, if these children weren't killed now, they would probably be killed in another 10-15 years when they do the only thing they've ever known how to do, that they've ever seen done, and join Hamas, or whatever other faction is in place by then and go to war for someone elses cause. I really can't decide which is the more tragic fate.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit85

You bring up an excellent point, they are indoctinated into hate as soon as they can sit up and watch the television and attend classrooms. There is no intention or evidence of any to bring prosperity to their people. This is in sharp contrast to the organization of the people of Isreal. They keep a standing army sure but they also promote the prosperity of their people.

Think of this, if the govt of Isreal fell and it's army defeated, the jews would be masacred. If the govt and its ruling structure of Palestine fell, the Palestinian people would be saved.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit85

You don't use white phosphorus in densely populated areas for a start. How did the UK achieve peace in N. Ireland when terrorists there were using the very same tactics?

Answer that and it's a step in the right direction.

Section, who are 'they'? Are you accusing all Palestinians of being Terrorists or the majority supporting Hamas? You'd be very wrong on both counts.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Let me ask you this.
How long do you think a dissenter to the ruling authority would last if they tried to organize a revolt against HAMAS? The correct answer is probably in minutes and seconds.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Their form of rule makes no difference. They wanted all Israeli settlers out, they wanted to be on their own, and they wanted their own territory.

Sometimes, you have to be real careful what you wish for.

You just might get exactly what you wanted.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hamas are terrorist slime,plain and simple. Israel has the right to defend itself against attacks on its land. I personally belive thatthey should eradicate the Gaza Strip in its interity. That miserable bit of land is a breeding ground for terrorists and other malcontents. the Gazans aren't victims. They brought this upon themselves by attacking the heavily militarized nation of Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Strong suspicions is not evidence.

I wonder what kind of expertise these medics have in identifying explosives.

I happend to see them live on TV2 here in Norway, and they have been in conflict areas for quite some years, and they said the way the ppl was mutilated and pierced was types of damage they had never seen before.
And you must realize these doctors are being flamed cos they were not supposed to be there to see what was going on, that is why they get 'heat', they are messing up their evil plan...
(OfTopic):Think this now: every time there is an huge pressure on the ufo disclosure, some thing horrible happends.
The disclosure of 2001, 4 month later, the 9-11 happend, then E.Mitchell goes on Cnn in July 2008, then Mumbai happend..Maby nothing, but there are actualy 4 months apart in both cases.......

[edit on 13-1-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

.. again ... how wrong is this though..

if their terrorists for trying to claim back their own country that was stolen from them by isreal?

its typical "a rule for and and different rules for someone else" situation..

"they fired rockets"
"they bombed innoocents"

but at the end of the day, people, isreal included should stop and think "what exactly is the root cause of this anger towards isreal"..

ill use the "bret screwed bret annalogy"

palestine never screwed isreal, isreal screwed isreal by trying to rob peoples land from them.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The new explosive is a form of retaliation for the use of bigger throwing rocks by the Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
They steal land kill the indigenous people and when thsoe people fight back they are terrorists. No they are not the indigenous population have every right to live where they want and should not have to live in fear of --FILL IN THE BLANK-- stealing their land and homes but that is what has happened over the decades (centuries?).

I did some editing on your quote...let's play "Fill in the Blank...!!"

English
    French
    Spanish
    Portugese
    Chinese (occurring now, in Tibet, go figure...does anyone give a sh1t?)
    Turkish
    Russian

Why is Israel singled out like this? I'll answer that....it's bigotry. Explain how they "stole it"....it looks to me like they won it through armed conflict. "The tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots..." (or some dumb, jingoistic thing like that) is often tossed around by American patriots. Well, the Israelis have watered a lot of olive trees with blood....they've earned it.

If it's "Palestinians" that are the focus of Israel's actions....why isn't the West Bank under attack also? I'll answer that.....'cause Fatah hasn't been indiscriminately lobbing munitions into a sovereign nation.

One more thing (maybe two). What difference does the chemical or mechanical makeup of the munitions make? Aren't they all pretty darned fatal if ingested? Here's the second one....check your facts, the use of white phosphorous is not illegal when used as "smoke screen." Am I defending it's use...no....am I certain it's being used only as "smoke screen?"..no.....but I do know there is no "blanket" illegality to the use of white phosphorous.

Why are Palestinian injuries and death the result of Israel atrocities, yet not characterized as Hamas atrocities for putting munitions, arms, and personnel in civilian homes and structures?

The entire situation is regrettable and sad...for everyone. There's a lot of knee-jerk rhetoric being tossed around here....yet, not a single damned solution proposed.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by MrPenny]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I read about this software 2 weeks ago. The thing is, those that are jumping in to all the threads to justify the abuse that Israel is carrying out in Gaza are not exactly the people I would pick on my debate team. Those that I see are not clever enough to say anything meaningfull in defence of Israel. They usually just make an A** of themselves.

As a matter of fact I would say they are further damaging the reputation that Israel had before this Gazan genocide.

Respects

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here is an example of what type of weapons they are using.

I warn you, the picture is graphic and sickening.

Can anyone say .... that - the weapons and what they are doing is ok, after seeing this picture?

To say I am sickened, is putting it mildly - in fact I can not put into words what I feel and think about it!

link to article with pic.
www.uruknet.info...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Here is an example of what type of weapons they are using.

It's an example of the damage all of the world's militaries are capable of wreaking. That flesh isn't shredded in any way different from the flesh of people that has been mutilated for centuries. There is no particular "Israeli-ness" to that kind of carnage.

Expressing outrage at the violent death of a child is fine......failing to express it for all of the world's children that have died horribly, is ignorant.

It is however, a sickening look at an attribute of a culture that displays a mutilated child's corpse for the cameras.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I have to agree completely with your statement. I worked in the Middle East for 5 years and had occasion to converse with a Jordanian. He stated that the American view that all Arabs hate all Jews is nonsense. He went on to say that the two were cousins and had co-existed for hundreds of years. Arabs still live among Jews and vice versa. He also said that the Jew the Arab hates is the Zionist because he constantly wants more and more and more. What is mine is mine and what is yours we'll negotiate, as the Russians used to say. I see todays conflict as a continuation of that sentiment. Under the guise of self defense they have murdered about 100 Palestinians for every Israeli killed. It was the same thing when the Israeli Army decided to "defend" themselves against the rock throwing kids in Arab neighborhoods by using "rubber" bullets. As many fatalities as the Arabs suffered I suspect their "rubber" bullets were regular hardball with a condom wrapped around them. I got a good sense of the perfidiousness of the Israelis after the USS Liberty attack and, of course, Jonathon Pollard was another stalwart Israeli/American who just happened to steal more top secret info from us to pass to them than anyone else before. Israel is one "ally" that needs to have a very close eye kept on them. I believe the best way to mideast peace is to completely cut the Israelis off from all military and monetary aid immediately. We didn't take them to raise.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Gave you a star for that post,it puts everything in perspective very quickly!

I cant believe the warmonger here who shrugged off the vid of WP being used in Gaza.No big deal,he would rather use High Explosives(from the comfort of his arm chair!)

Just a shocking lack of humanity and compassion!

America and Israel have been using new microwave weapons over the last few years.I personaly think this is their way to test new weapons on poorly armed insurgents who will have no chance to get their hands on these new weapons.

I showed the lads in my band the vid of WP being used and they were livid,the drummer was even madder than normal!

No wonder Israel wont let the media in!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
Just a shocking lack of humanity and compassion!

Oh sure....unlike holding up some mother's dead, mutilated infant for the cameras......

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Now can you tell me who is to blame for that death? Was it Israel weapons or Hamas explosives?

Can't tell, can you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join