It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a few questions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There have been some questions lately that have crossed my mind. For one,
Why haven't the CIA or MIB killed Alex Collier for releasing information about Andromedans and E.Ts? I thought they would do that. And also why don't the E.Ts show them selfs over a populated city like New York to millions of people if they supposdly want to be noticed? Can anyone tell me this?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaiden
And also why don't the E.Ts show them selfs over a populated city like New York to millions of people if they supposdly want to be noticed?

Maybe because it's not time to do so just yet. Be patience the time is coming soon when things like aliens will be reveled.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
IMO, there is a higher chance that he works for them instead of against them.

I figure there is a high chance that UFO's visit and have visited. But I am very skeptical of individual claims.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
IMO, there is a higher chance that he works for them instead of against them.

I figure there is a high chance that UFO's visit and have visited. But I am very skeptical of individual claims.

I recently watched his videos he sounds phony to me, but we'll see and I think a lot of people claim to see ufos for attention.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaiden
There have been some questions lately that have crossed my mind. For one,
Why haven't the CIA or MIB killed Alex Collier for releasing information about Andromedans and E.Ts? I thought they would do that. And also why don't the E.Ts show them selfs over a populated city like New York to millions of people if they supposdly want to be noticed? Can anyone tell me this?

Most of the time they don't need to kill anyone because people mostly dismiss these things as conspiracies, made up stories, or just think his crazy. He will gain more attention if they kill him.

new topics

top topics

join