It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel feels hurt by global condemnation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
[more/]

So Israel is allowed to kill innocent civilians and if a group of people get pissed about it, they aren't allowed to show it?

The IDL is the only HATE FILLED organization that has been mentioned on this thread.

If Israel and been acting this way since the beginning of time, I can see why countries would want to expelled them. Not to neglect that their are beautifully loving Jews throughout the world.

These actions speak for themselves, and there's nothing the IDL can do about it.

AAC

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

More than a thousand dead. Hundreds of them children.

That's genocide in my book.

Bullets have no names and you have no proof that Israel is solely responsible for all of those deaths. You merely assume and you know what happens when you assume.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
So Israel is allowed to kill innocent civilians and if a group of people get pissed about it, they aren't allowed to show it?

:shk: That's not what I said at all. You people really are grasping at straws and seeing something that isn't there. All I basically said was that we should be careful of the words we use because if the ADL gets ahold of this site it could make difficulties for it.

Geeeze people ... get a grip.

For those that care - the ATS staff stated today that they don't care if the ADL gets uptight and puts ATS on a hate site listing.

I care. But ATS itself made an official statement that they don't. So don't let my CONCERN (and that's what it is) change your posting habits. Not that it would anyways ...

[edit on 1/13/2009 by FlyersFan]

link   
[edit on 13-1-2009 by II HAL II]

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
- My IQ is higher then yours, I'm very sure.

like I said, mixing arrogance and low IQ makes wonderful results...

and, thank you!

you just proved my point

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
you just proved my point

Only in your mind.

Originally posted by jam321
you know what happens when you assume.

Gawd I'm old. I remember that skit on The Odd Couple.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So...getting back to the issue...

So Israel is upset about how the world is seeing them now. What are they going to do about it? What can they do about it? Do they even really care?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
Do they even really care?

That was my point ON PAGE ONE.

No where in the article does Israel say it's 'hurt by global condemnation'.

No where.

It was a made up title by the author of the article.

I don't think Israel cares. Should it care? Do we care what people think of us? Does Iran? Does Korea? Does France? Does anyone?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I went back and looked. Yes you did point it out on the first page, but just below was a link the Israel Foreign Affairs website, and they do in fact have a very similar article on there. www.mfa.gov.il...

So obviously they do seem to care.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IconoclasticTalamasca
[more
We all seem to forget Hamas:
1. Hamas readily bombs innocent people ( READ AS CIVILIANS) by manipulating their younger members into carrying out homicide bombings. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE BOMBED THE BUS YOUR SISTER RODE TO WORK?

2. Hamas danced in the streets when 9/11 occurred. ARE YOU DEFENDING THE POSITION OF AN ENEMY?

3. Daily they espouse the death of anyone who is not their particular brand of Muslim. This includes Christians, Buddhists, atheists etc. IS THE KILLING THOSE WHO ARE UNLIKE YOU SOMETHING YOU SUPPORT?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
wow 17 days now

seemed more like 5 or something...

i wonder what the hidden truth behind it all really is

why would israel sacrifice this much pr over a few useless rockets that even 20year old antimissle technology could easily give a significant defense from

it doesnt make any sense

something else is going on here and we are totally all distracted by the smoke screen guys
think about it

gaza is a smoke screen

but for what???

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by audas
The Israelis are the ones committing genocide - fact. They are systematically eradicating the Palestinians - this is a fact.

NOT FACT

Palestinians have 30% populaton growth in past ten years
Double Palestinian population in next 20 years

Considering how the population is growing at one of the largest rates on the planet, the shouts of 'genocide' are rather humorous.

Did you actually read what was said on the site(Palestinians 30% population growth)you put a link on for?
I suggest you do re read it.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Israel is different, even the leadership is psychopathic.

In your last 100 threads you've made it abundantly clear that you think Israelis and Jews are generally evil.

Your contribution to peace? Zero.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by lucid eyes]

probably about the same contribution as the hate mongering Israelis then

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FF, if I may, I would like to try and mediate here...

Whether you did or did not make a threat against ATS is not really the issue. What is the issue is perhaps one, the way you said it (I know you dig the all guns blazing style
), and, as has already been pointed out, threats have directly been made against this site by Zionist fanatics. If, as you say, your comments were made out of concern, then fine, but the timing was perhaps a bit unfortunate, is all, and people can be forgiven for seeing a threat where perhaps there is none given the circumstances.

And besides...

After the rabid postings of some of the other nutjobs batting for the Israeli side (no need to list names, we all know who they are), I have no doubt in my mind that ADL knows about ATS, and I have no doubt that operatives of similarly aligned organisations are operating here.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

1. Hamas readily bombs innocent people ( READ AS CIVILIANS) by manipulating their younger members into carrying out homicide bombings. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE BOMBED THE BUS YOUR SISTER RODE TO WORK?

I would be pissed off. But that wouldn't give me the right to go destroy everyone who that person knew or lived near for the sake of "preventing it from happening again".

2. Hamas danced in the streets when 9/11 occurred. ARE YOU DEFENDING THE POSITION OF AN ENEMY?

Ah, how I remember the dancing Muslims on 9/11. In fact I also remember that turned out to be a possible BS video feed, where the camera man was throwing out candy to children. The MSM picked it up as "evil dancing muslims". The only "dancing" that concerned me on 9/11 was the Five Dancing Israelis who were arrested in NY and then never heard from again because it couldn't be disclosed.

Someone earlier in this post made the analogy of a subway robbery...

A guy gets on a subway and sits down. A group comes down the aisle, they all glare at him, threaten him, and one pulls a knife and attacks.

The guy reaches into his jacket, pulls out a Colt Model 1911 .45 ACP, and kills the SOB that attacked him.

The others cry and bemoan the fact that this guy used unfair advantage, unfair weapons, and now they are the victims.

Unfortunately this scenario does not represent what is going on. I'll give it a little fix up.

A guy gets on a subway and sits down. A group comes down the isle. The man sitting down tells the group they may not sit on this car. They leave. He follows and says "you may not sit in this car either". They leave. He continues to follow them. "you may not sit here" he says. The group glares at the man and pulls a knife to attack him.

The guy reaches into his jacket, pulls out an M-60 and kills the SOB that attacked him. Unfortunately he also killed about 50 other passengers on the train. But that is of no concern for him, because he is above those innocent passengers. They mean nothing to him.

That sounds a little better.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by DerekJR321]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

So that obviously means the guy should have just let himself be attackd, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

They feel hurt?

Well I am sure they are not hurting as much as the people in Gaza.

See the picture below - it is graphic and sickening! Once this picture gets out in full force in the world - I believe more and more people will stand up against this outrage that is occuring in Gaza.

You have been forewarned.

link to article with picture:
www.uruknet.info...

photo removed - a bit too graphic

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Oh dear God! That stunned me. It's sick, sick.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Take the bloody picture off, holy crap these israelis are worst than barbarians.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There is no way to know what that picture really came from. Yes I see what page it's on, but if I had a picture like that from Israel, I'm sure someone would be questioning the origin of the image.

*sigh* Can we just do a survey on here, or put who we support in our profiles, and then this can be over with?

We're not learning anything new, it's the same posts and same threads over and over again.

--Read the article. It's supposed to be cancer-causing and made of tungsten, the same stuff that's in lightbulbs.

also, they're talking about Phosphorous Bombs being used. This article is all over the place. I don't even know what kind of bomb the image is referring to, or if it was from the attack this week (white powder = black baby?) or in 2003 or in 2006.

Use judgement.

[edit on 1/13/2009 by ravenshadow13]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join