It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel feels hurt by global condemnation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Gee, another hate Israel thread. Don't we have enough of these were the constant lies of those who think it is ok to call for the destruction of Israel are exposed for the hate mongers they are.

The only protests I have seen on the news are Muslims who have no respect for right or wrong.

You are incredibly and totally wrong in every sense of the word.

I've seen people from all walks of life protesting against this slaughter being committed by Israel.

I'm Pagan, not Muslim, and I am entirely against Israel in this action. There, add one non-Muslim to your list of people.

I am not supporting the "destruction of Israel", I am against the genocide of innocent women and children by Israel.

I am not pro-Hamas, I am against the murder of innocent people within Gaza.

I am not against the Jewish faith, I am against a hateful government/nation who uses their religion as a tool in propaganda while taking actions contrary to the basis of their faith.

As for lies, I see Israel producing a lot of those.
None of us need to lie, we see the facts before us, we see the evidence and we repeatedly show posters like you exactly this, and you refuse to respond.
It's very convenient to avoid all the facts of what Israel is doing isn't it? That would mean you'd have to face the truth and provide an explanation as to why you support these acts.

It's better for you, no doubt, to refuse to acknowledge the truth of what Israel is doing. This way you can sleep at night without having nightmares about the women and children Israel is murdering, with your full support.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

The ADL has been and always will be the controlled tool of American Jewry they have done much to empower the Zionist movement world wide and attack any person organization or group that is in any way critical of Israel or zionist agendas I am pretty sure that this comment seems kinda anti Semite to our Jewish readers but the truth be said are not the Palestine peoples a Semite nation as well as the others nations in the middle east the Israelis have no problem flat out killing them HEY doesn't that make Israelis the biggest anti- Semites off all????

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I am not supporting the "destruction of Israel", I am against the genocide of innocent women and children by Israel.

I am not pro-Hamas, I am against the murder of innocent people within Gaza.

Genocide
If it was really genocide don't you think the UN and other countries would be working overtime to get the innocents out of harm's way?

Name some countries that have offered to get Palestinians out of harms way.

If it is genocide like you say then there are many countries besides Israel that has the blood of Palestinians on their hands because I don't see any of them making an effort to get the innocent out of danger.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

More than a thousand dead. Hundreds of them children.

That's genocide in my book.

And yes in a perfect world the governments of the world would be rushing to get the Palestinian civilians out.

But this is not a perfect world. And throughout the past century you will find countless examples of genocides where the international community, for all intents and purposes, have just stood by.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

I can certainly side with Irans Mahamed DinaJacket that
Israel should be wiped off the Planet. Killing all Palestinians
will not solve the Problem, killing all jews will sove the Problem.

Wow.. just wow.

I'll go back to what I said on page 2... these threads are ridiculous.

I'm not on any side here but the Original Poster has made 37... yes 37 threads this month alone (and its only been 13 days long to date) on anti-Israel subjects and it breeds stuff like the above.

I thought ATS was a place for conspiracy and top secret subjects... I understand the need for a few threads about this subject but not all this rubbish.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
All the ignorant and error filled anti-Israel threads like this are going to get ATS listed by the ADL as a 'hate site' .. and that's something that is very difficult for a site to shake off.

Are you threatening ATS and its members?

What is so ignorant about the OP's article? Because anything that shows Israel doing something wrong is considered as "ignorant"? Ignorant means "to not know about a certain subject," and if anything, this thread is informative, not ignorant.

[edit on Tue Jan 13th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

All the ignorant and error filled anti-Israel threads like this are going to get ATS listed by the ADL as a 'hate site' .. and that's something that is very difficult for a site to shake off.

NO. I'm stating a fact. With all the anti-Israel stuff this site is flowing with the ADL is going to get wind of it and it is very hard to shake off 'hate site' once the label is there.

How you get that I am 'threatening ATS and it's members' from that is bizzare and beyond comprehension.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Then you have no idea of what genocide is.

Read the casualties of the battle of Okinawa. That's right. The civilians, both women and children. Get the numbers. That's just one battle.

Just on a side note, you throw in the numbers total who died in that one battle on Okinawa, and it's more people who died in both atomic blasts combined.

And that wasn't genocide either.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

That's like saying the anti-Obama threads breed racism.
This kind of political correctness is a huge threat to freedom of speech in my opinion.

Everyone will agree that what you quoted is blatantly anti-Semitic & deeply offensive.
But that doesn't automatically make the rest of us anti-Semites, although a lot of people seem to think so.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

NO. I'm stating a fact. With all the anti-Israel stuff this site is flowing with the ADL is going to get wind of it and it is very hard to shake off 'hate site' once the label is there.

How you get that I am 'threatening ATS and it's members' from that is bizzare and beyond comprehension.

FF, I think people might be a little quick to jump at the accusations after one one member outright said they were reporting ATS to the JDL, and making sure that anyone talking anti-Israel was reported to Homeland Security.

As for the topic. I am not too sure why Israel didn't see this coming. A MOSTLY unprovoked attacked on what amounts to fish in a barrel is never looked at as a good thing.

I mean the US strung up Saddam Hussein for war crimes when he went and liquidated a village full of people who tried to assassinate him. Israel is liquidating Palestinians over a few crude rockets that do almost no damage.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The whole issue of civilian casulties didn't become important until the Americans demonstrated in the first gulf war that their smart weapons could be so precise that civilian casulties could be largely avoided. Nobody called it "genocide" when the Americans bombed to daylights out of German cities. Or Hiroshima. Or the carpet bombing of North Viet Nam. Nobody called it genocide when the Germans bombed London. Warfare always had lots of civilian casulties. It's only been in the last 20 years that we've developed the ability to be precise.

Unfortunately, smart weapons won't work when in Gaza When Hamas "soldiers" hide behind citizens and use them for human sheilds. So really, Israel should just let itself be attacked, let its citizens live in horror, and accept the fact that rocket attacks are going to be a daily part of life. What's wrong with them, trying to defend themselves?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by ClintK]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
[edit on 13-1-2009 by ClintK]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Smart weapons are designed to require less ordinance to destroy a target. They are intended to make an attack more efficient.

They were not designed to reduce collateral damage.

In war, collateral damage is a natural part of the process and part of the practice of war.

Civilians, whether one wishes to admit it or not, whether they are active or not, intentional or not, are in fact enemy enablers.

This is why cities are destroyed. This is why surrounding crops, water sources, ingress and egress points are blocked or destroyed.

Militarily speaking, when you bring a population to its knees, the fighting stops.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I didn't read every page here, so if someone has already mentioned this, I'll just reinforce it.

STOP SAYING ANTI-SEMITE/SEMITIC!

People are so incredibly stupid with this term. You do know that Arabs AND Jews are both Semitic peoples, right?

No one ever says any of the anti-Palestinian threads are anti-semitic. When exactly was it that the Jews magically co-opted this word for their exclusive use?

That being said, Isreal may be heavy-handed, but c'mon: Hamas is just asking for it. If you sit there all day throwing rocks at a hornets nest, don't act all surprised when you get stung.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yeah... the "Poor, poor, pitiful me" theme isn't flying any more.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
one one member outright said they were reporting ATS to the JDL,

Yes, I saw that.

Being CONCERNED that something could happen is not even close to threatening to do something.

Concern is not wanting something to happen.

But a threat is wanting something to happen.

They are total opposites.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

these comments made by flyers Fan are simply a form of itimidation a fear tactic threatening those who dare post opposition to this Gaza situation with reprisals , This kind of individual would have no problem making a list of names or with being a paid informant in my opinion .

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

one one member outright said they were reporting ATS to the JDL,

Yes, I saw that.

Being CONCERNED that something could happen is not even close to threatening to do something.

Concern is not wanting something to happen.

But a threat is wanting something to happen.

They are total opposites.

I agree completely. I was just saying that Some are thinking that anytime the ADL or JDL are brought into the conversation that it is a veiled threat. Having seen your posts, you seem to be pretty passionate and enjoy this site and you don't seem like the kind of person that would want it on any kind of hate list. Not all members look at who is posting what and just read the words that are typed.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

More hate and lies .. more seeds of hate sown and nurtured by the Palestinians themselves -

[yvid]qSwpAX1xvrc&feature=related[yvid]
[yvid]tneSE6nJiLw&feature=related[yvid]
[yvid]Jm8w7_P8wZ0&feature=related[yvid]
[yvid]1LaAvZp7EP4&feature=related[yvid]

Their airwaves are FULL of this junk.
And it is all from them - NOT because of the Jews.

like I said, you lack basic IQ to comprehend a simple fact that if you terrorize someone he will do it back to you...

yes, jews terrorize palestinians so they hate them back...

and, btw jews also teach kids a lot of things:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantheria
these comments made by flyers Fan are simply a form of itimidation a fear tactic threatening those who dare post opposition to this Gaza situation with reprisals

Liar. I stated EXACTLY why I think people should use common sense when posting. Because I DO NOT WANT this site labeled as a hate site. I said the same thing a few years back when the anti-gay posters got going fast and furious.

This kind of individual would have no problem making a list of names or with being a paid informant in my opinion .

That's paranoid - and dead wrong.

you seem to be pretty passionate

I could easily switch over and post in favor of the Palestinians and Hamas. But they have enough posters doing that and so I figured I'd even the field a bit.

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
you lack basic IQ to comprehend a simple fact that if you terrorize someone he will do it back to you...

- My IQ is higher then yours, I'm very sure.

- Yes, since you bring up people terrorizing someone back .. Hamas has been terrorizing Israel for years and years - raining down 8,000 rockets ment to MASS MURDER CIVILIANS. Therefore Israel going into Gaza is to be expected.

See if you can comprehend that fact.
(I won't hold my breath)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join