It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel feels hurt by global condemnation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Israel's foreign minister expresses Tel Aviv's grave concern over "a wave of anti-Semitism" sparked by the Israeli offensive in Gaza.

In a statement released by her office on Monday, Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni expressed "Israel's concern about the current wave of anti-Semitic attacks in various parts of the world."

Narcissism and delusional behaviour. When a nation embarks on a war the authorities know they are doing a terrible thing even if they have propagandised the masses with war war. Israel is different, even the leadership is psychopathic.

"Reckless disregard for the safety of self or others". One of many symptoms that defines psychopathic behavior. It does not fit very well with the headline of the thread. Does it ?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
1 - That's an ISLAMIC paper and the title of their article is WRONG.

At no point in the article does Israel say they are 'hurt by global condemnation'. No where.

2 - All the ignorant and error filled anti-Israel threads like this are going to get ATS listed by the ADL as a 'hate site' .. and that's something that is very difficult for a site to shake off.

Yeah, and who's acting like a racist by saying crap like that about Islam? Really, I'm so sick of this Zionism bull#, especially when they back the neocons. Anyone who says anything bad about the hypocrisies of Zionism, and it's anti-Semitism, even while other religions can be offended. You do realize many Jews are upset with what's going on too, right? I have Jewish friends, and they're upset with this because sometimes the Israeli government goes overboard.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Darky6K]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know about global condemnatio, but how about general outrage for the killings and then interfaring in U.S. policy. Did everyone see this.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The United States, Israel's main ally, had initially been expected to voted in line with the other 14 but Ms Rice later became the sole abstention.

"In the night between Thursday and Friday, when the secretary of state wanted to lead the vote on a ceasefire at the Security Council, we did not want her to vote in favour," Mr Olmert said

"I said 'get me President Bush on the phone'. They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care. 'I need to talk to him now'. He got off the podium and spoke to me.

"I told him the United States could not vote in favour. It cannot vote in favour of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her not to vote in favour."

I am surprised there was not more talk about this. It's coming straight from the source and not from a third party. Oh well. I guess there is no reason to talk about it if it's already a known topic.

I wonder if this has happened before when the U.S. had to vote on other issues?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Operation AJAX
Talk about racist. How about if I said "thats a Jewish paper" its the same level of ignorance and racism

:shk: Oh how quick the ignorant are to play the 'racist' card.

The FACT is that it's an ISLAMIC paper and they are NOT reporting what Israel said correctly. That's the FACTS. Just because the FACTS don't play to your anti-Jew myopic opinion doesn't make it racist. And as far as ignorance goes .... Get real.

READ THE ARTICLE - ISRAEL DID NOT SAY THEY WERE HURT BY GLOBAL CONDEMNATION

7 pages later .... and that basic FACT still hasn't been addressed.

The article is biased. It is WRONG.
And it's not 'ignorant or racist' to point that FACT out.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
i really don't get this mentality that those who condemn israels actions are 'antisemitic'. most people don't give a flying toss about their ethnicity ... that's their hang-up; they're projecting. all most care about is the fighting and killing and want it to stop.

Thats about the dumbest statement I have seen on ATS.. Almost 5000 years of antisemitic racist has persisted thru the middle east and Europe. AHH - did you miss WWII and the death camps, have you not heard the president of Iran lately, how about Egypt smuggling bombs to Hamas because wahhabiism(the major religion in Egypt) has the very tenant of Jew annihilation at their very core. I used to think that the US walked the middle line in racism against Jewish people but if I take one look at ATS there is so much hatred here its sickening. I know one thing I wake up each day and realize how lucky I am that a rocket isn't going to accidentally fly thru my window or my daughter isn't going to get blown up at school. Everyone that condemns Israel without having walked a mile in there shoes should be ashamed. They live in fear of genocide everyday, not just war, not just disagreements but total genocide. They live 9/11 daily. Now on the flip side so do the Palestinians, my heart goes out to them just as much, they have to live with wacko extremist that walk in and use their home for the next missile attack against the infidels and because this war has been going on so long and Iran, Syria, Egypt, only want to send them money for weapons instead of giving them money for education and food and affording them an economic situation that would allow them to prosper. All the youth know is death and financial devastation, they have nothing to live for, so suicide bombing is a relief. I'm not sure what you guys want them to do, let hamas come in and execute everyone one of them, because that is what they would do if Israel laid down its weapons. Every Sunni, Wahhabist, and extremist muslin would rush in there and have a "Day of Beheading" not only adults but babies too. So do we turn our backs on the Israelis and watch them die, just like we did to the south Koreans,(only 3 million died when we did that) maybe it wont be so bad this time maybe just 2 million. It makes me sick that people on this forum could even entertain the thought of thousands of kids and women and babies being slaughtered. How do you guys sleep with yourselves and I am asking not out of satire, I really want to know?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Why are only people who are anti-israel labled as anti-semetic?

Palestinians are semetic too. Why aren't pro-Israelies called anti-semetic?

Even the English language has been altered to accommodate the propaganda game.

And now, rather than referring to them as Palistinians someone created a new race called Gazans. Soon the name Palestine will be erased along with it's history.... doesn't anyone else see what is happening here?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here is some food for thought:

Nāśī’ (נָשִׂיא) is a Hebrew title meaning prince, in Biblical Hebrew, or president, in Modern Hebrew. (NAZI)

Holocaust is greek for "burnt sacrificial offering".

Israel (Isis-Ra-El) was given to the Jewish people after the holocaust.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems to me that the "Nazi's" were the Upper Echelon Jews/Babylonian Magicians (Rothschild,Illuminati,Etc...) and they sacrificed the real Jewish people (as has been done countless times in the past) to further move along there esoteric plot for global control.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
I used to think that the US walked the middle line in racism against Jewish people but if I take one look at ATS there is so much hatred here its sickening.

It isn't only people from the USA that post here .. but I agree with you.
The anti-jews forget that the Jews in Israel are there because their ancestors were REFUGEES. Both from the holocost in Europe AND from Islamic countries.

wikipedia
Forced Migration of Jews from Arab countries
Forced displacement of Jews from Arab countries
Jews banned from Public Office

Justice for Jews is a good educational source of information. I highly suggest that the anti-jews read it and try to remember that Israel was built by REFUGEES and that they have a right to live in peace and security.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

try to remember that Israel was built by REFUGEES and that they have a right to live in peace and security

It was build by MAKING refugees. Try to remember that. The people they made refugees (like my family) have a right to live in peace and security in the same place they were driven out of. However, that right was taken away from them.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Gee, another hate Israel thread. Don't we have enough of these were the constant lies of those who think it is ok to call for the destruction of Israel are exposed for the hate mongers they are.

The only protests I have seen on the news are Muslims who have no respect for right or wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The only protests I have seen on the news are Muslims who have no respect for right or wrong.

I doubt you'll see me on the news, but i'm attending a protest Rally in Melbourne (Australia) on Sunday. I'm not Muslim. I'm Catholic Palestinians on my fathers side and Lebanese Maronite on my mothers side. There are people of Palestinian heritage who were made Refugees in 1948 who are not Muslims. In case you didn't realise "Christianity" is based on events which originate there.

My Grandfather lost his home and belongings during the occupation. My family originates from a town called Al-Damoun which no longer exists.

This is the only information left which offers any proof of it's existance:
AL DAMOUN, located 6.8 miles SE of Acre. Pop. 1,310. Obliterated in 1948. All 4,768 acres were confiscated.
www.ameu.org...

Alot of Palestines history that pre-dates the mandate has been deleted from record.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj

i really don't get this mentality that those who condemn israels actions are 'antisemitic'. most people don't give a flying toss about their ethnicity ... that's their hang-up; they're projecting. all most care about is the fighting and killing and want it to stop.

Thats about the dumbest statement I have seen on ATS.. Almost 5000 years of antisemitic racist has persisted thru the middle east and Europe. AHH - did you miss WWII and the death camps, have you not heard the president of Iran lately, how about Egypt smuggling bombs to Hamas because wahhabiism(the major religion in Egypt) has the very tenant of Jew annihilation at their very core. I used to think that the US walked the middle line in racism against Jewish people but if I take one look at ATS there is so much hatred here its sickening. I know one thing I wake up each day and realize how lucky I am that a rocket isn't going to accidentally fly thru my window or my daughter isn't going to get blown up at school. Everyone that condemns Israel without having walked a mile in there shoes should be ashamed. They live in fear of genocide everyday, not just war, not just disagreements but total genocide. They live 9/11 daily. Now on the flip side so do the Palestinians, my heart goes out to them just as much, they have to live with wacko extremist that walk in and use their home for the next missile attack against the infidels and because this war has been going on so long and Iran, Syria, Egypt, only want to send them money for weapons instead of giving them money for education and food and affording them an economic situation that would allow them to prosper. All the youth know is death and financial devastation, they have nothing to live for, so suicide bombing is a relief. I'm not sure what you guys want them to do, let hamas come in and execute everyone one of them, because that is what they would do if Israel laid down its weapons. Every Sunni, Wahhabist, and extremist muslin would rush in there and have a "Day of Beheading" not only adults but babies too. So do we turn our backs on the Israelis and watch them die, just like we did to the south Koreans,(only 3 million died when we did that) maybe it wont be so bad this time maybe just 2 million. It makes me sick that people on this forum could even entertain the thought of thousands of kids and women and babies being slaughtered. How do you guys sleep with yourselves and I am asking not out of satire, I really want to know?

There is no where near as much anti-semitism directed at the Jewish on this site as there is anti-semitism directed at Arabs - get real.

Further what happened to the Jews during WW2 hasnothing to do with the Israel current war crimes - two wrongs dont make a right - further why should Arabs pay the price of European Nazism ?

Wahabism is NOT FROM EGYPT - one more time - WRONG. It is a Saudi Arabian version of Islam. Please get SOME facts straight.

The Israelis are the ones committing genocide - fact. They are systematically eradicating the Palestinians - this is a fact.

You have been simply indoctrinated with mundane stereo types and can not look beyond your own assumptions - you are simply wrong on everything.

I am not anti-nor anti Semitic, I am very much anti-Zionist - and that is where you fall down in your understanding of International Relations.
I have studied the Jewish question, I have travelled ALL OVER EUROPE to visit concentration camps with the heaviest heart and deepest sympathies for the people who suffered in these camps - however what happened there has absolutely NO BEARING as to what is happening to Palestine.

How on earth can you claim that a country which has invaded another country and is committing genocide on this country has every right to do so as the country being invaded is "defending" itself with small home made arms.

Israel is the most powerful military in the world outside of the US, Russia and China - Palestine is the weakest on earth - and yet it is Palestine who threatens the existence of Israel ? Are you mad ?

Israel is in breach of innumerable UN resolutions - not to mentioned untold war crimes and crimes against humanity as it blocks Gaza and massacres its women and children - yet the most rudimentary defence these people can muster from this genocide you label terrorism.

How can defending against your entire people being erased from the face of the earth from an attacking force be terrorism ?

A blockade of the Gaza strip is an act of war, attacking supply routes is an act of war, invading their territory is an act of war, assassinating their leaders is an act of war, bombing them is an act war - defending yourself from these things is not terrorism, nor is it an act of war.

Finally Hamas, Fatah and the PLO have all explicitly recognised Israels right to exist and even agreed to the current borders, it was Israel who scuttled this (Bill Clinton has acknowledged this) - at Camp David, Oslo and every single time becuase Israel has clearly stated and well defined objective of driving out the Arabs from the entire region - these are stone cold facts.

You are sprouting half truths served up from the Mainstream media and have no ontological or empirical concept of the reality of this situation.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I just wish that they would get over their 'oh but we suffered' card. The get out of jail free card has just expired after what they dished out at gaza.

what israel is doing is not going to win them any sympathies. The blatant disregard for international law is fostering hate at a rate i have never witnessed before - to the extent that i had a bunch of peace loving buddhists declare to me in a conversation that israel should be wiped off the face of the planet.

These are buddhists - the people who only talk about peace and love.

I shudder to think of the seeds of hate they have just sown in the minds of young arabs.

for trying to appear the victims yet again.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It's true the Israelis don't know very much about you terrorist Palestinians. And they never did. And now I realize you know even less about the Israelis. You can try to kill them. All of them, or part of them, it's been tried before. But if you think that's going to put the fear of god into Israel, and stop them from sending their flyers to bomb you, you're wrong. Dead wrong. They'll come by night, they'll come by day. Thousands of them. They'll blacken your skies and burn your cities to the ground and make you get down on your knees and beg for mercy. This is your war. You wanted it. You asked for it. You started it. And now you're going to get it. And it won't be finished until your dirty little empire is wiped off the face of the earth!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

If Israel keeps this up they're gonna be the new Nazis and the Palestinians the new Jews. It's all relative.

two lines.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
The Israelis are the ones committing genocide - fact. They are systematically eradicating the Palestinians - this is a fact.

NOT FACT

Palestinians have 30% populaton growth in past ten years
Double Palestinian population in next 20 years

Considering how the population is growing at one of the largest rates on the planet, the shouts of 'genocide' are rather humorous.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 04326
I shudder to think of the seeds of hate they have just sown in the minds of young arabs.

Get real. The seeds of hate are sown by the Palestinians themselves.
Hate and lies.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
More hate and lies .. more seeds of hate sown and nurtured by the Palestinians themselves -

Their airwaves are FULL of this junk.
And it is all from them - NOT because of the Jews.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

here here i think FF should recite this.

it's a cover for there gov't to exert more power......(thru manipulation) radical greedy politicos

[edit on 13-1-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
it is amazing what you can get when you mix up low IQ with high amounts of arrogance

funny thing is that they call it 'being smarter than others'

and they are puzzled why is there so much 'anti-semitism' around the globe?

it's because they are *snip*

if so many people are criticizing someone, every normal person would ask him/her self: what is wrong with me?

but no, these people are so deluded and will never admit that they are wrong

these kind of people are the ultimate danger for everyone and they are the reason of the terrible situation around the globe in general

I am disgusted and ashamed to live among these creatures

(yes, mods, you can punish me now for my rant, but I don't care)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join