It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel feels hurt by global condemnation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Why can't people realize that ISREAL does not represent what TRUE jews believe. True jew's would never kill anyone because God condems it. They wouldn't cause suffering because God condems it.

The actions of the Isreali government are not the intentions of true jews.

As well as the actions of the Hamas are not the true intentions of muslims.

True follows of God only bring peace and joy, want wellness and happiness for others. Not destruction, hate, and suffering.

So please when refering to these people don't use Jew's Islamics or Muslims. For it is not the true use of the word.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Talsam

Telling me all that Israel has done wrong and nothing the Hamas have done wrong, is propaganda.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

2 - All the ignorant and error filled anti-Israel threads like this are going to get ATS listed by the ADL as a 'hate site' .. and that's something that is very difficult for a site to shake off.

GET OUT FLYERSFAN

If you don't like hearing the other side of the story, move to israel! Here outside of israel and palestine, we hear both sides.

HOW CAN YOU DENY IGNORANCE BY TRYING TO REPORT A SIDE OF THE STORY TO THE ADL?!?!?! WTF WTF WTF WTF

THE MOST IGNORANT THING I HAVE EVER HEARD ON THE INTERNET, and that's saying a lot.

Your saying if you keep telling the other side of the story, I'm going to get a bunch of pro israeli lawyers to ruin a site I have called home for years.

I mean really, after being on here for so long, you'd report a site I know you've grown to love as a hate site???

That is too much, you are blinded by either rage or love, can't figure out which one, but you are blinded my brother. Take a deep breath.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Im surprised. ATSers ought to be able to smell agenda.

Nope. No smell of agenda. Smell of the truth perhaps...

Some of us here participated in missions of peace and been in Palestine and visited Israelis prisons where they keep Palestinian people.

One day, when you visit (most likely that's never gonna happen) and see for yourself you will KNOW the reality from which you are so carefully protected from in USA and many other places on the planet...

Those who OCCUPY land of the other nations are NEVER correct, no matter what they have to say about it.

If you live in Florida and Cubans suddenly (hypothetically speaking) invaded would you come in the piece with that or would you fight to get your land back, would you do whatever it takes or would you surrender ? What would you do ?

I'm all ears

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by MrVertigo

Not everyone who criticizes Israel is an "anti-semite" (better word: jew-hater). But some people most obviously are.

Most pro israelis are muslim haters, why is it ok for them to hate muslims, but not for pro muslims to hate israelis??

Double standard, as I have heard MUCH more hateful speach out of the pro israeli camp then I have ever heard out of the pro arab camp.

You are the haters, yet it is no longer fasionable to hate, you will learn that soon enough.

I bet your old, as you are displaying old beliefs. Bet you can't stand the US likes Japan, Germany, and Russia agian. And the Chinese, don't get you started right??

Well it's just as stupid to hate Arabs as much as people did these races, as the younger generation no longer cares. Just like no one cares about these races anymore, why would the war on Arabs not be the same?

The time has past, time to rebuild, the US and israel took to long and now they have lost all support. You can only con people to kill their fellow man with propoganda and false flags for so long...

this time has passed.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

I don't know what the $#!T you're talking about. Yes, I live in Florida, and yes, we've been invaded by Cubans.

And you know what? They're fine citizens, they pull their own freight, and the don't start $#!T they can't finish.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You guys are being forced into making this decision without proper info, just like in Iraq. Do americans see that what is happening in isreal is the same manipulation that occured pertaining to Iraq? They are as powerless to stop the machine as you were. Or do you hold them to a higher standard?

I beleive we should (people in Canada are starting to talk about action) do nothing at all. That's the only thing the ptb's wont expect. I don't know the exact purpose of this war is, but if history teaches then it is a bad purpose. Inaction is the only weapon we ahve left.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
no matter who you are, when you wage war you are going to be criticized, admonished, and even condemned by some. War is hell. Even the people who wage war understand fighting a war sucks. People die. Thats the harsh truth. So countries that fight wars have to be prepared to deal with the response, from other humans on earth. We as a people understand that death and killing are not things to be celebrated, killing is bad, and as a society we get that. Therefore when you embark on something that will for sure result in people dying, you have to deal with the response. I'm positive Israel knew they would be condemned, they knew in the court of public opinion they wouldn't come out as heroes. Any country will be admonished for waging a war period. Look at the USA, we as a people, mostly, are against war, and its our own country whos doing the fighting. Its not just Israel, its any country or peoples who wage a war, humans are against fighting. it doesn't matter if you don't think you started it or you think it was the only way out of a situation, war sucks period. deal with it or don't wage war.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Jesus H. Christ...they are using incendiary bombs on civilians...CIVILIANS!!! DO you have any idea that does to a person? Have you seen it?!!

How is this justifiable against an enemy with Wile W. Coyote "rocket"??

I don't understand how the collective world sleeps at night with some of the things going on in the world...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

I don't know what the $#!T you're talking about. Yes, I live in Florida, and yes, we've been invaded by Cubans.

And you know what? They're fine citizens, they pull their own freight, and the don't start $#!T they can't finish.

Off topic and I apologize.

But we have the same situation in the UK.

People (ie, the Right Wing fanatics and people not intelligent enough to butter their own bread) go on and on about the Polish coming into our country and "stealing our jobs".

I know many Polish people, and they are all much better citizens than a lot of Brits. I don't see many of them pushing out kids every nine months and claiming benefits for the next ten years.
I see all of them working, trying to improve their lives while so many millions of Brits sit on their fat arses raising idiot kids and expecting the rest of us to pay for their future.

And the same can be said for all other immigrants to the UK. They are working. Not causing a fuss or causing damage.

I work in security, and I see white, British kids, teenagers (and a few adults), causing damage and breaking into places every day of the week. I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER seen a Polish kid, African kid, Indian kid, caught doing this. It is nearly ALWAYS white, British kids. And when it isn't, it's those of Irish descent.
I love the Irish, but I swear, when we have a group of Irish travelers arriving in an area, we know to step up patrols and expect breaks. I wish it weren't true, and I am not stating this to cause problems, but it's a fact. When they are in the area, crime rates rocket. It might not be politically correct to state it, but it is true.
Again, I love the Irish culture and people, but it is true!

I have been involved in several physical altercations and caught criminals several times, and they have ALWAYS been white and British.

Now back on topic.

I couldn't give a rats ass about how Israel feels.
I would feel exactly the same about any nation breaking international law and murdering innocent women and children. I don't care what nation you are, you step over that boundary and you expect the wrath of the international community.
Although, they should count themselves lucky, if this was Russia, Iran, N.Korea doing this, they would have been bombed to hell and back already.

I say this without an ounce of fear or regret, Israel makes me want to vomit.
And I'll do so on their blood stained flag.

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by detachedindividual]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

How about you return back the country to the native americans if this is the way of your logic?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Talsam

Telling me all that Israel has done wrong and nothing the Hamas have done wrong, is propaganda.

Seriously stop. All you're doing is whining about not having the other side of the story told. If you want it to be put out there so bad then go ahead and do it rather than whine about all the anti-israelis and stuff.
And i'm not trying to be a jerk by saying that but you're really getting on my nerves

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IconoclasticTalamasca

I have no idea where you're getting the idea of using incendiary bombs on civilians.

It's highly inefficient. It's highly ineffective in an urban environment, unless that urban environment is made of wood and paper.

Someone show me Israel using incendiaries.

And for God's sake. Do your homework. Don't send a clip of a White Phosphorous flare!

Aside from use to confuse antiaircraft IR sensors, once in a while, you want to light up an area for enhancing visual clarity.

Same thing for cluster bombs. They don't work well in urban environments, but are exceptional in the open. I love them, and the US has used them successfully abroad, creating massive death and destruction of those targets that were in the open.

In a conflict, if you have it - you bring it.

If you start a fight and you have little to fight with - then you're a dumbass.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Israel have blown it and they know it,. They can now see how the world is reacting to their actions and they are pissed off because they were not expecting that response. I think they realise that they have done irepairable damage to there image & reputation around the world and so feel they have nothing to lose. They still have the US ( and much to my disgust the UK ) on side & i feel that before they lose anymore allies they will hit Iran, forcing the US & UK into supporting them & taking away some of the backlash from there Gaza crimes.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

My apologies. I have no idea what in hell you're referring to. Did you have some analogy in mind?

On my Mother's side, I'm of Nordic descent.

On my Father's side, I'm of North American Indian descent.

You have a point?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I could swear that i said hypothetically speaking somewhere in my post, and, NO, you were never invaded by Cuban military force, Castro would certainly remember that

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If the Israelis believe that ther actions will protect them from random attempts to kill civilians then they should proceed with resolve without regard to the world's opinion. None of us here would tolerate random missile attacks regardless of the body count. It's the intent of the people who launch the missiles that is the issue. If they launch a missle and hope for maximum bosy count, does it matter if the body count HAPPENS to equal zero. Of couse not. It's called ATTEMPTED murder. 5000 times since 2005. You do the math.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What happens when you rush while reading????

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

cropmuncher, I don't know where you're getting this confused.

I don't see Israel with much official support except here in the US. And here in the US, not counting the Muslim concentrations such as in Dearborn, the vast majority of Americans support Israel, always have, and apparently, always will.

In the deep South, lots of sympathy for a small country that can't be left alone.

Other regions may disagree, but we carry a lot of votes and and a lot of political influence in Government.

I think you're dreaming about the "turning" away from Israel. Hell, it's been that way since 1948, and even the Catholic Church has done everything imaginable against Israel.

To Israelis, it's "Same song, sixth verse."

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well . . . . for a while it SEEMED like an invasion!

Just like the Cubans who bought property, many of the Jewish settlers came in and bought their property too.

We in the US have a state called Texas. Another called California. Another called New Mexico. Another called Arizona.

This was a done deal after we whipped Mexico. These territories belonged to us, and many Mexicans decided to become Americans, and help America.

Don't see that same level of reason with the conquered territories of Israel, and to make it even sweeter for the Israelis, they were the ones attacked when the land was acquired!

Wow!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join