It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel feels hurt by global condemnation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here's the solution: when Hamas fires a rocket at Israel, Israel should fire one back. It should have about the same explosive power as the one from Hamas and the same relatively crude guidance. Maybe it will come down in a heavily populated area, maybe not.

Rocket for rocket. And that's all.

That should satisfy everybody, and when people in Gaza are killed they'll know it was because Hamas fired a rocket at Israel.

Satisfied?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
Here's the solution: when Hamas fires a rocket at Israel, Israel should fire one back. It should have about the same explosive power as the one from Hamas and the same relatively crude guidance. Maybe it will come down in a heavily populated area, maybe not.

That should satisfy everybody, and when people in Gaza are killed they'll know it was because Hamas fired a rocket at Israel.

Satisfied?

Since Hamas was created by the Israelis we now see things more clearly.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Meh they feel neglected? Why don't they send some people to Sudan, Somalia, etc. and see how they feel...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

Quite frankly I don't have a problem with war and I think a full scale "occupation" would be most desirable in this situation. Search every house, school, church, etc; collect as many weapons as possible; arrest or kill hamas leaders and any other terror suspects; then go home....

This is the way to contain terror, not by bombing everything to the ground and killing indiscriminantly. Some people may have a big issue with this but I think israeli cowardness is the biggest issue of all. The fact that only 13 israeli soldiers died proves my point beyond a shadow of any doubt!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by DerekJR321

So that obviously means the guy should have just let himself be attackd, right?

No he should respond with equal force. If a mosquito is buzzing around in your room, do you kill it with a swatter or a hand grenade???

Israel has extreme resources at its finger tips. If they truly wanted to take out top Hamas leaders, could they not use the Mossad? Any of their highly trained special forces? Do they truly need to drop 500lb bombs on schools to take people out? Or are they trying to make a point.

Do they truly need to fire round after round of White Phosphorus into a crowded town under the guise of "smoke screening"??? No they don't.

Out of the 13 Israelies killed, I believe 90% were from friendly fire. The #'s don't add up. Almost 1000 dead civilians to 13? Daily bombing runs, artillery shelling, tanks, gun fire, drones over head every night. Come on. If Israel's real objective was to take out Hamas they would have, and could have done it already, with much better results and probably ZERO civilian casualties.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

reply to post by DerekJR321

So that obviously means the guy should have just let himself be attackd, right?

No he should respond with equal force.

EXACTLYII That's why I suggested what I suggested above: Israel Should fire a rocket at Gaza every time Gaza launches a rocket against Israel. Its simple.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No he should respond with equal force. If a mosquito is buzzing around in your room, do you kill it with a swatter or a hand grenade???

Israel has extreme resources at its finger tips. If they truly wanted to take out top Hamas leaders, could they not use the Mossad? Any of their highly trained special forces? Do they truly need to drop 500lb bombs on schools to take people out? Or are they trying to make a point.

Do they truly need to fire round after round of White Phosphorus into a crowded town under the guise of "smoke screening"??? No they don't.

Out of the 13 Israelies killed, I believe 90% were from friendly fire. The #'s don't add up. Almost 1000 dead civilians to 13? Daily bombing runs, artillery shelling, tanks, gun fire, drones over head every night. Come on. If Israel's real objective was to take out Hamas they would have, and could have done it already, with much better results and probably ZERO civilian casualties.

HAMAS = ISRAELIS

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Said:

"Netanyahu established Hamas, gave it life, freed Sheikh Yassin and gave him the opportunity to blossom," he said, adding that the current political situation in the Palestinian Authority came about "because of the nonsense that was done while Netanyahu was prime minister."

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A better way to respond would be when Israel suffers a rocket attack, be it one or 100, then they should fire an entire battery of MLRS single warhead rockets and take out a grid in response.

After fifteen or twenty grids, I assure you, this crap would stop for all time.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Earthcitizen. Soldiers go where they are told. Many don't really need a lot of encouragement, especially if their homeland has been attacked.

You seem to have a problem with the high kill ratios.

I will assure you that if you are in combat, it's now for real, and your success, and thus your very life depends on killing the other side before they kill you, then yes. You like one-sided kill ratios.

In fact, as a soldier, or parent of a soldier, or friend of a soldier, you absolutely delight in high kill ratios.

Here's the secret: The more you kill, and the faster, the less shot you get.

And at the end of the day, that's all a soldier really cares about. Living another day. Seeing another sunrise.

And nothing, but nothing - justifies the killing - like an attack on your homeland!

Enemy soldiers die, civilians die, children die, livestock dies, pets die - it is the nature of war.

If you don't like war - then you don't shoot across the opposing border!

God! How simple can this be?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by dooper]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Here's the secret: The more you kill, and the faster, the less shot you get.

Right.. until you build up such negative views and opposition to what your doing. Then the sheer dissent that people have for you breeds more and more people wanting to shoot YOU.

IE: The middle east and EVERYTHING that is going on there.

If you don't like war - then you don't shoot across the opposing border!

Ok.. lets say "I" don't like war but my neighbor does. So HE shoots across the border. Do I then deserve to be killed? Does my son? Does my house deserve to be bombed to the ground? No...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by DerekJR321]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It really sounds like Israel is tired of dealing with people who want them dead. If I had to deal with people who want me dead on a daily basis, then I would (in a war with you) try to make sure that you will never be able to fight back ever. Thus the word EVER.
I never understood this ideal that you had to be friendly with your enemy, and try to not hurt them, but I have always saw in history that the victor is the guy who usually treats his enemy like )(*&&. He makes sure to kill every guy who hates his side before discontinue hostilities.
It is no wonder that they are using a weapon to literally kill people easily For that is the way it has always been when developing a weapon. A weapon to mane and disfigure the enemy is somewhat useful against people who want to kill you.
But lets considering these fools who are not using there noggin against a enemy with F-15, latest Artillery, and up to date accurate small arms fire. I believe the saying comes from the Movie Gladiator in which in the first part of the movie, the Roman soldier says to something like "don't they know when they are conquered." I put that to the Palestinians who should know when they are conquered and not try to resist a good democracy when they see it.
As far as I'm concern, Israel is making it harder for us to buy the fuel we need to operate our economy. Also I believe the Obama administration should not even try to broker peace between these guys. Its really a wasted effort.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Peace on earth and goodwill among men.

And that's all I have to say about that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Satisfied?

nuff Said. I wish they would do something like this. It would be nice to watch but there's an unfair advantage. Israel know how to target things. wouldn't Israel target actual hostile targets instead of just firing a rocket and see where it lands?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ok.. lets say "I" don't like war but my neighbor does. So HE shoots across the border. Do I then deserve to be killed? Does my son? Does my house deserve to be bombed to the ground? No...

[edit on 13-1-2009 by DerekJR321]

But Palestinians aren't dying because Isreal says they "deserve" it. The innocents are dying mostly because Hamas uses them as human sheilds. There doesn't seem to be any condemnation of that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

But Palestinians aren't dying because Isreal says they "deserve" it. The innocents are dying mostly because Hamas uses them as human sheilds. There doesn't seem to be any condemnation of that.

How can you know so much about a place, a people and war but not be able to spell it correctly? ISRAEL not ISREAL

Hamas is a creation of Israel...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum

How can you know so much about a place, a people and war but not be able to spell it correctly? ISRAEL not ISREAL

Hamas is a creation of Israel...

Uh, ever hear of a typo? If you read my other posts you'd realize I know how to spell it correctly. You were so eager just to make some criticism.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
oh no... it starts! The "poor israeli jew ppl that has been persecuted for a 2000 years" story...

I can see them now in a reunion in a dark room somewhere with a table shaped as the star of david:

Jew leader: Mass media!!! MAN YOUR POSTS!!! We have some serious "Poor Me" campaing to do, the world is starting to notice our evil deeds and plans... so heres what: (starts point fingers at members in the room)

- YOU - I want full new holocaust stories on the History Channel every 4 days of the week! Find some new survivors, tatoo them if you have to, I dont care, and be sure to get some german ex-nazis to tell a few more stories.

- YOU - Newspapers, I want new images of what those firecrackers from hamas can do to a person, I dont care if you have to shoot one directly at one person, just get me photos of dead bodies with evidence that it was a hamas / Hezbollah / muslim weapon.

- YOU - historian investigators, I want proof that more that 14 million more jews were found in a giant ditch covered by 60 years of soil somewhere along the borders of germany and poland. Get our subcontractor to build somewhere a few more crematory ovens, something like 120 and doubles - remember to use bricks from 1930's and if possible build some gas chambers also. Oh now that we're talking about it, if you could manage to "find" some old german bunker with reserves of zyclon B and cyanide would be great, but remember the 60 year-old "look" - looks is everything people!

- YOU - television, BE SURE TO COVER EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE... coordinate your teams - we need every lie we can get on this one... oh and also be sure to get proof all around the world about hate towards us, the chosen people.

- YOU - USA, be sure to provoke iran and find evidence that EVERYONE hates us and we're the victims in all this - be sure to find evidence of iran support to hamas and hezbollah and maybe some nukes saying "from iran, with love" pointed at israel - provoke them till they enter the conflict so we can both unite under a single star of david banner and swipe the muslim world together as one. Dont worry, you'll have full cooperation with Mossad since they're used to all those false-flag operations.

- Remeber, my friends... if everything else doesnt work, we're have to provoke another holocaust on us.... USA, make sure that plan B is going as planned... if nothing else works, you or ourselves will have to nuke ourselves with russian made bombs that came from iran... so we have to leave this idea open.

- Go go go people we have work to do here!!! The future of the Chosen People is at stake and anti-jewish feelings are on the rise again

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 13-1-2009 by MilitieTempliSalmo]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitieTempliSalmo
oh no... it starts! The "poor israeli jew ppl that has been persecuted for a 2000 years" story...

I can see them now in a reunion in a dark room somewhere with a table shaped as the star of david:

Jew leader: Mass media!!! MAN YOUR POSTS!!! We have some serious "Poor Me" campaing to do, the world is starting to notice our evil deeds and plans... so heres what: (starts point fingers at members in the room)

- YOU - I want full new holocaust stories on the History Channel every 4 days of the week! Find some new survivors, tatoo them if you have to, I dont care, and be sure to get some german ex-nazis to tell a few more stories.

- YOU - Newspapers, I want new images of what those firecrackers from hamas can do to a person, I dont care if you have to shoot one directly at one person, just get me photos of dead bodies with evidence that it was a hamas / Hezbollah / muslim weapon.

- YOU - historian investigators, I want proof that more that 14 million more jews were found in a giant ditch covered by 60 years of soil somewhere along the borders of germany and poland. Get our subcontractor to build somewhere a few more crematory ovens, something like 120 and doubles - remember to use bricks from 1930's and if possible build some gas chambers also. Oh now that we're talking about it, if you could manage to "find" some old german bunker with reserves of zyclon B and cyanide would be great, but remember the 60 year-old "look" - looks is everything people!

- YOU - television, BE SURE TO COVER EVERYTHING SAID ABOVE... coordinate your teams - we need every lie we can get on this one... oh and also be sure to get proof all around the around about hate towards us, the chosen people.

- YOU - USA, be sure to provoke iran and find evidence that EVERYONE hates us and we're the victims in all this - be sure to find evidence of iran support to hamas and hezbollah and maybe some nukes saying "from iran, with love" pointed at israel - provoke them till they enter the conflict so we can both unite under a single star of david banner and swipe the muslim world together as one. Dont worry, you'll have full cooperation with Mossad since they're used to all those false-flag operations.

- Remeber, my friends... if everything else doesnt work, we're have to provoke another holocaust on us.... USA, make sure that plan B is going as planned... if nothing else works, you or ourselves will have to nuke ourselves with russian made bombs that came from iran... so we have to leave this idea open.

- Go go go people we have work to do here!!! The future of the Chosen People is at stake and anti-jewish feelings are on the rise again

[edit on 13-1-2009 by MilitieTempliSalmo]

That's what "jews" are like, eh? I'll let your post speak for itself.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

No... thats how their leaders are like.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join