It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jihad watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
presenting cutting-edge news, freethinking essays, articles, debates and forum discussions on current affairs of Islam - terrorism by muslims

www.islam-watch.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sounds very much like Redwatch to me.

Redwatch was a neo-Nazi British magazine which published photographs and personal information of alleged left-wing and anti-fascist activists. There is now a British website of the same name and with the same subject matter, which is far better known than the original magazine. In addition there have been a number of websites in other countries which appear to be inspired by the British site, most of which are defunct.

But hey, the Red Threat is long gone eh? Time for a new boogie man to obsess over!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

well the problem today are muslim fanatics. these sites are muslims talking about muslims...

about time people know the truth

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

Great sources

good sites for Info on Islam,
they seem to know everything about Jihad and Muslims,

Sarcasem off,

Jihad watch is just as bad as Jewwatch
they use the diffrent crap but have one thing in common they prob only know a fraction of what they talk about

i have read some articles on Jigad watch and they are Jokes,
the webmaster hasnt got a Clue what Jihad Means or most of the stuff,

also a good search on ATS Jihad watch and sites like that are always dimissed as pure BS by almost everyone on ATS

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
To the OP:

Just looking at some of the more recent threads, am i wrong in saying that i am seeing a pattern?

What are we trying to point out here ??? is it an attempt to make the assertion that all Muslims are Evil and any criticism of israel is wrong???

please i implore that you give a thought to the 919+ dead in gaza - especially the innocent.

i bet the world would have been up in arms if it was a 'western' life rather than an eastern turban wearing, camel riding no body.

[edit on 12/1/09 by 04326]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ahem.... you mean written by EX-muslims when you say Islam Watch is by muslims?

Islam Under Scrutiny by Ex-Muslims

www.islam-watch.org...

Has it occured to you these people may have axes to grind? Or a new religious leader to impress?

And as for the other link...

Henrik Raeder Clausen kindly sends along this video (thanks to Mikael from the Danish blog Turban Bomb) from the pro-jihad, Jew-hating demonstration in Copenhagen last Saturday, along with this translation of some of the notable remarks made there:

www.jihadwatch.org...

Now... this might just be me here, but reading the above passage, it looks distinctly like it was written by someone either who is from the so called West, and has a weed up their backside about Islam in general, or is pro Israeli, trying to play the AntiSemite card in a subtle fashion.

I mean, come on.... Turban Bomb? You can't seriously expect us to believe someone who would call a site like that is setting up said site in the interests of public information in a balanced and respectable nature.

Also, the authors names leads me to believe that people like.... what are their names? Robert Spencer and Hugh Fitzgerald? Wait a minute, they don't sound too Islamic to me? I thought these sites were by muslims about muslims?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Daystar]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

still they are all right about islam and its direction today....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Says who? YOU?

And who made you the authority on which religion is evil?

Your god?

A politician who told you who the bad guy was?

Your ignorance and petty hatred?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
reply to post by Daystar

still they are all right about islam and its direction today....

in that case going by your argument sites like jew watch are right about the jewish religion and its direction today.

such misinformed statements are mind boggling.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Daystar

not me read the news today about Iran the leader of the Arab world. tell me if this is humanity.Under Iran's Islamic law, adultery is still theoretically punishable by stoning, which involves the public hurling of stones at the convict buried up to his waist. A woman is buried up to her shoulders.
Eight women and two men are currently convicted to death by stoning in Iranian prisons, Etemad Melli said quoting rights activists, while the sentence has been commuted to jail terms and lashes for four other women.
Link
newsinfo.inquirer.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23
not me read the news today about Iran the leader of the Arab world.

I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

join