It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason / Illuminati Symbols in Hollywood Movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
So Hitler was ignorant?

Why not? As Akram Elias said, the enemies of Freemasonry are fanaticism, ignorance, and tyranny. I would say these are also enemies to all those committed to being a part of a civil, moral society.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Here is a scene from the end of "2001: A Space Odyssey" in which you can see the Illuminati pyramid
Except, of course, for the fact that neither the Freemasons nor the Bavarian Illuminati ever used the all-seeing eye over an unfinished pyramid as a symbol. That is a hoax started, to the best of my knowledge, by William Guy Carr in his 1955 book Pawns in the Game. I challenge you to find any reference to the reverse of the Great Seal of the US being either an Illuminati or a Masonic symbol that predates 1955. While many conspiracy theorists take it as fact today, as far as I've been able to research the matter myself, Carr made the whole thing up.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have a question to present to you as you are a mason: the following words are taken from the actual words spoken by freemasons in the Apron Lecture of the Entered Apprentice degree:

“...and when your trembling soul shall stand naked and alone before the Great White Throne, there to receive judgment for the deeds done while here in the body, may it be your portion to hear from Him who sitteth as the Judge Supreme the welcome words: 'Well done, thou good and faithful servant! Thou hast been faithful over a few things; I will make thee ruler over many things! Enter thou into the joy of Thy Lord.’”

If you look in the Holy Bible KJV in the book of Revelation 20:4-6 - what the masons are teaching is a major deception and contradicts what the Bible says - The Great White Throne Judgement is for the damned, you will not hear "well done they good and faithful servant"

This is just one of many many things I can prove to you are dangerous and false teachings that will lead millions astray.

I would like to hear your comments on this.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

edit on 22-9-2010 by EyeforBeauty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeforBeauty

Nowhere in those verses does it talk about a "White Throne". And those angels who sat on the thrones were not there to judge just the damned, but to see who kept faithful to Christ.

4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 - But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

edit on 22-9-2010 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeforBeauty
If you look in the Holy Bible KJV in the book of Revelation 20:4-6 - what the masons are teaching is a major deception and contradicts what the Bible says - The Great White Throne Judgement is for the damned, you will not hear "well done they good and faithful servant"
Except the KJV doesn't say that judgment is for the damned. It doesn't say that at all.

What it says is

4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
So it says he saw the thrones and those that were chosen to judge; and he saw those who were killed because they followed Jesus and not Satan. It doesn't say who's being judged at all.

In fact, Revelation 20:12 says

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Which is pretty consistent with the Masonic interpretation.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeforBeauty
This is just one of many many things I can prove to you are dangerous and false teachings that will lead millions astray.

I think you should start a thread showing all the "proof" you have about what is leading us "astray".
I for one, would be elated to finally have some proof behind all the empty lies that are told by the ignorant.
I will be looking forward to reading all about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Have any of you seen the Hollywood Insider video series about the Illuminati motifs in films? It's very educational. The common motifs, themes, plots, and colors it depicts across many different movies are too common to be dismissed as coincidences, even by skeptics. Check it out. Even conspiracy experts will learn something from it.

Here is part 1 of 8 of Hollywood Insider: Beneath the Surface

www.youtube.com...

This one is more scary. It shows a lot of evidence from songs, films and testimonials that a lot of movie stars have, at some point, made pacts with evil entities to get to where they are. Do you think that's true?

Warning: I had trouble sleeping after watching this, so if you get frightened easily, you might not want to see this one.

Hollywood Insider - Dark Stars, Part 1 of 4

www.youtube.com...

Btw, why do so many celebrities and politicians make that horned devil sign with their hands publicly? (see part one above)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is surely PCT>

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
Btw, why do so many celebrities and politicians make that horned devil sign with their hands publicly? (see part one above)
Which one? If you pay close attention, there are at least 4 different variations on that sign... thumb out/away from the hand; thumb tucked in behind middle & ring fingers; thumb holding back middle & ring fingers; and pad of thumb to pads of middle & ring fingers. It would be foolish to think they all meant the same thing… (if there's any meaning to them at all, and I'm not convinced that there is…)

edit on 2010.9.27 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join