It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason / Illuminati Symbols in Hollywood Movies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello my paranoid conspiracy friends :-)

check out my series about Masonic Symbols in Hollywood

There are 8 parts

de.youtube.com...

btw

I hope you all know that Freemasonry is a tool of satan

If you want proof...I will give u

Plz tell me what you think about my videos

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread about this.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Killuminati

Wow!! So "Tomb Raider" has ancient occult symbols in it???

I NEVER saw that one coming...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I skipped and looked through multiple parts it - I didn't see any "masonic symbolism"

There is no connection between freemasonry and the Illuminati. The mythical Illuminati is a uber-evil archetype conspiracy theorists used to blame all the worlds problems on, the real one is long dead. Freemasonry is a fraternity dedicated to the study of philosophy and some community service.

The only tool of Satan is ignorance, not freemasonry - which you are spreading

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
The only tool of Satan is ignorance, not freemasonry - which you are spreading

So Hitler was ignorant? I'd say he was a tool of "evil" maybe not "Satan/Lucifer".

You are starting to proove to me the close-minded output that generically revolves around masons, and whilst I do not neccesarilly believe that Mason's are some awful cult, I do believe that they can't see out of the perceivable(brainwash) ordinary.

I'm pretty sure you're as closeminded as George Bush.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm almost done watching all 8. I'm just wondering what is the meaning of the black and white floors, the lady in red, and the sun worship?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
So Hitler was ignorant? I'd say he was a tool of "evil" maybe not "Satan/Lucifer".

Yep, extremely ignorant - you have to be in order to believe that the jews/freemasons/homosexuals/everyone else Hitler murdered were all involved in a plot to bring down your government. Thanks for the great example proving my point.

You are starting to proove to me the close-minded output that generically revolves around masons, and whilst I do not neccesarilly believe that Mason's are some awful cult, I do believe that they can't see out of the perceivable(brainwash) ordinary.

It is my goal in life to make sure that someone like you never personally approves of me. If you do, it lets me know that something is horribly wrong with what I am doing. You despise truth and facts and evidence, and you are an anathema to reason. Your false beliefs about masons just shows even more you can't be bothered to look into the truth.

I'm pretty sure you're as closeminded as George Bush.

And I'm pretty sure you are as ignorant as Hitler.

The automatic reflex from conspiracy theorists is to call anyone who doesn't support their theories without evidence as "close minded." But you are not being open minded, you are being gullible. I am not being close minded, I am being reasonable.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Yep, extremely ignorant - you have to be in order to believe that the jews/freemasons/homosexuals/everyone else Hitler murdered were all involved in a plot to bring down your government. Thanks for the great example proving my point.

There is a fine line between ignorance and insanity.

Not a one liner.

And I'm pretty sure you are as ignorant as Hitler.

The automatic reflex from conspiracy theorists is to call anyone who doesn't support their theories without evidence as "close minded." But you are not being open minded, you are being gullible. I am not being close minded, I am being reasonable.

Just because I have beliefs contrary to yours doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Just because I tend to believe in the factual evidence in "conspiracies" doesn't mean anything besides I have a different viewpoint than your own.

Don't slander me as ignorant, as there is a plentiful amount of skeptics that would more than definetly consider you close minded.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

There is a fine line between ignorance and insanity.

One cannot be had without the other.

Just because I have beliefs contrary to yours doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Just because I tend to believe in the factual evidence in "conspiracies" doesn't mean anything besides I have a different viewpoint than your own.

Don't slander me as ignorant, as there is a plentiful amount of skeptics that would more than definetly consider you close minded.

Talk about a double standard! You call me close minded when I don't agree with you! Actually, you are ignorant because you believe in things that don't have any reasonable level of evidence to back them up. I don't care what you believe.

Stop making up accusations of slander. The only thing fellow skeptics would do is laugh at your attempts so far to insult me.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

It's people like you that give masons a bad name. I don't believe any of the crock here on movies and masonry or illuminati, whatever.

In fact you won't see me on barely ANY conspiracy subjects outside 9/11. And I believe there is plenty of people including myself that can present factual data that suggests it was an inside job, by whatever degree.

Another thing is, ignorance and insanity don't go hand in hand, why? Because a insane person will kill off jews masons all that and not care what other people think. Ignorant people do care what other people think, which is why it supports the ignorant factor -- they don't listen to what others have to say, and support their own barge of crap to spew at everyone.

Me, I am just saying that you are indeed close minded because even if George W. Bush or whoever came up and said that his mafia blew up the towers (allegedly any #ing plane flying anywhere off track would be shot down on sight, and picked up on radar and if the planes we're to low for the radar to pick up I'm pretty sure GROUND VISUALS would have provided enough evidence to put some F-16s up in the sky and blow the planes to bits.) it still wouldn't make you believe that it was a inside job.

Alas, you are close minded.

And I won't continue this dispute because I find your persona to be so one tracked that even John McCain would look up to you.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It's people like you that give masons a bad name. I don't believe any of the crock here on movies and masonry or illuminati, whatever.

It's people like you that give conspiracy theorists a bad name. As we've covered before the absolute last thing I care about is your opinion of me. If its negative, it lets me know I'm on track and you are on the run from the truth. If it was positive, I would be deeply concerned.

In fact you won't see me on barely ANY conspiracy subjects outside 9/11. And I believe there is plenty of people including myself that can present factual data that suggests it was an inside job, by whatever degree.

I don't care.

Another thing is, ignorance and insanity don't go hand in hand, why? Because a insane person will kill off jews masons all that and not care what other people think. Ignorant people do care what other people think, which is why it supports the ignorant factor -- they don't listen to what others have to say, and support their own barge of crap to spew at everyone.

This shows a basic lack of knowledge about history and is completely wrong. The basis for insanity is ignorance - believing people are out to get you and that they compromise things like "the masons", "the jews", etc. Your logic is

Me, I am just saying that you are indeed close minded because even if George W. Bush or whoever came up and said that his mafia blew up the towers (allegedly any #ing plane flying anywhere off track would be shot down on sight, and picked up on radar and if the planes we're to low for the radar to pick up I'm pretty sure GROUND VISUALS would have provided enough evidence to put some F-16s up in the sky and blow the planes to bits.) it still wouldn't make you believe that it was a inside job.

Alas, you are close minded.

Alas, you show yet again how open minded I am by your negative comments. You are indeed completely ignorant - because I do not believe in myths and things without proof I am "close minded" when you are among the most close minded on ATS. You believe you are open minded when you are exactly the opposite - the truth sends you running and you have no desire to research the facts.

And I won't continue this dispute because I find your persona to be so one tracked that even John McCain would look up to you.

Again, thanks for letting me know I am on track. The last person in the world I would want to look up to me is a shill like you. You look up to liars and ignorant people because you can best identify with them, not truth seekers.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Alright I'm going to be a dick and just smack this in your face real quick.

Ignorance has no basis for insanity. They are two completely seperate things.

insanity
One entry found.

Main Entry: in·san·i·ty
Pronunciation: \in-ˈsa-nə-tē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural in·san·i·ties
Date: 1590
1: a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
2: such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a: extreme folly or unreasonableness b: something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Now, I can already see that you will point out the third definition... However on the contrary Hitler was GENERALLY INSANE see 1 and 2 which means that just because he falls into the 3rd category doesn't make him ignorant, it makes him insane/mentally unstable which honestly has nothing to do with ignorance.

You say I don't have any evidence because you have a smirk reply for any evidence I would present which is the exact reason I just keep to myself with what I know and don't bother pawning it off on people like you because you would care if it was blatanly true or not.

And even if it we're true you'd say ie;

They are high on crack.
They're lieing.
There is a reasonable explanation.

Well what happens buddy, when martial law(newly reformed in the PD51 legaslation) happens? I'm not saying that it will happen but what if it does? Will you atleast get me a trophy or medal?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wow, you're all wack.

You guys apparently don't have spouses/girlfriends/boyfriends to argue with, do ya? geez...

I like how you guys use the same insults back and forth and just change one word, that's cute.

"You're as ignorant as George Bush"

"oh yeaah? Well you're as ignorant as Hitler!!"

oooh, touche!

I'm not laughing at one person here, just all of you throwing insults around like it even matters.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaNutter

XD you're funny.

No me and him have been going at it for 2 days.

I have a few girlfriends, actually.... but I don't argue with my friends or anyone else in real life, it's a waste of breath.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Alright I'm going to be a dick and just smack this in your face real quick.

Whoops, you just smacked yourself with it. But hey! You do that on a regular basis.
Its laughably elementary that you are trying to use dictionary definitions when I never said insanity IS ignorance, but that ignorance leads to insanity (as you are clearly showing). Thanks for trying though.'

You just proved my point:

3 a: extreme folly or unreasonableness b: something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Now, I can already see that you will point out the third definition... However on the contrary Hitler was GENERALLY INSANE see 1 and 2 which means that just because he falls into the 3rd category doesn't make him ignorant, it makes him insane/mentally unstable which honestly has nothing to do with ignorance.

Oh really? Do you have any research to support that Hitler only met two definitions of insane instead of all 3? No, of course you don't. Because like everything you do, you are flailing about trying to find things that only confirm your belief.

You have proven yourself wrong. Yet again.

You say I don't have any evidence because you have a smirk reply for any evidence I would present which is the exact reason I just keep to myself with what I know and don't bother pawning it off on people like you because you would care if it was blatanly true or not.

More insults and still no evidence. No amount of you flailing about here is going to change that. You aren't interested in the truth.

Well what happens buddy, when martial law(newly reformed in the PD51 legaslation) happens? I'm not saying that it will happen but what if it does? Will you atleast get me a trophy or medal?

Is that the martial law Bush was going to set into place in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, or 2008? Or the one Clinton was going to put into place in 1996, 1997, 1998, or 1999? Oops. Fear mongering about martial law being declared is a CT staple. You can create fantastical fear mongering tactics to scare yourself if you like. I'll stick to the facts. The only place martial law is occurring is on your intellect.

Ignored, troll. I'm sure you'll get that special satisfaction that children get when you reply and "get the last word in," but it will just further demonstrate that you have no clue what you are talking about

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Buddy....... I won't bother challenging you.

You, in my opinion, are one sighted.

No I will not supplement evidence to that because it's useless.

I will let you have the last post, and claim you are the victor! You are smarter, you are greater, and you are more powerful with your vocabulary. All heil the greatness of Mason.

Happy? And yes I'm being sarcastic, because I really don't care what you think you know one day I will promise you atleast half of what you think you know will be proven false.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I watched all the videos and see a lot of symbolism, but not much interpretation of that symbolism. Lots of parallels, but not much meaning. So where is the proof, where is the thought instead of just picking out similarities?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Killuminati
Hello my paranoid conspiracy friends :-)

check out my series about Masonic Symbols in Hollywood

There are 8 parts

de.youtube.com...

btw

I hope you all know that Freemasonry is a tool of satan

If you want proof...I will give u

Plz tell me what you think about my videos

Me! Me! I want the proof. can I have it pleeeeees. I have been wasting my time with all these threads that promise proof that I am evil and I never get it. I will be soooooo happy to finally see what I have obviously missed.

While I am being sarcastic, I mean no offence to the OP. I am a happy mason. (ignorance is bliss)

now for the meat and potatoes. Proof.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Check this out folks. In the 1985 Twilight Zone series, when the logo is forming at the beginning, you can see a Skull and Bones form, and then an Illuminati pyramid form, right before the logo says "Twilight Zone"! It's very easy to see. Look!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is a scene from the end of "2001: A Space Odyssey" in which you can see the Illuminati pyramid:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join