It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all E.T.'s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have heard stories about people who have claimed to have the ability to "summon" ufo's at will. While I'm sure that most if not all of these cases are hoaxes I was curious if anyone knew of any stories of this happening. Also if anyone knows how these people claim to accomplish this, that information would be very interesting as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Majority of UFO communicators, hitherto, are frauds and not genuine. It is so remarkable and coincindental, whenever a TV crew appears the communicators claim the Aliens "are not listening"

Remember, Caveat emptor. Certain UFO groups require a financial "donation" in order to perform a dialogue with an Alien race.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Winsor

Prophet yahweh is probably the chap you're referring too and he is a fraud.
he has been debunked on here (ATS) many times.
he even pulled out of a challenge that ATS set him...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ya I mean i figured they were all fake but I'm wondering what sort of people were faking and for what reasons. The donation thing makes sense. I wonder how much of it is dis info to make people who are ufo witnesses seem less credible. Have any of these people received much media attention?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winsor
Ya I mean i figured they were all fake but I'm wondering what sort of people were faking and for what reasons. The donation thing makes sense. I wonder how much of it is dis info to make people who are ufo witnesses seem less credible. Have any of these people received much media attention?

I am not saying that nobody on the planet can summon UFO's at will... I'm just saying they haven't been discovered yet

But Yahweh in particular is a joke.

Glad to be of help

[edit on 12/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Winsor

I guess the drive for these people who claim be able to call them down is they need attention, and this is their way to get it. The Greys, when they come to get someone, they put everyone into a deep sleep, and do their job, wipe the memory from the one they took, and out him or her back into bed, and no one knows, or can remember anything. For instance. I know this woman where I used to live. she has gotten pregnant at least three times to my personal knowledge. Her doctor confirms, and then a few weeks later, the "baby" is gone. What is happening to her, one might think? Perhaps a hybrid program that the public has not been notified about? I know this woman, and she also thinks she is being used by the Greys. what do you, the reader think?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hello there...i have seen at least 8 ufos in last year! I don't understand why? The first time i had seen one was when i was eight years old as a light above the mountain where i grew up in new zealand.It hovered above the summit then in a flash it tracked at least 30 km to the right and came to a dead stop.then tracked back to its original position above the summit in a flash..then it did the same to left and back to the summit..then it shot straight up in to the atmosphere and disappeared.I havnt seen one since until about a year ago,I am now 38 years old. I was outside having a cigarette looking at the night sky when a star came straight towards me! It got as big as a full moon until i reacted negatively, "In fright". It stopped and shot back out into space and dissapered. This has happened numerous times in the last year. I have keep calm on most of these occasions and the ufos have sometimes done a little show for me! I guess they can sense if a human feels threatened or not? I just want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience. Cheers for the New year from New Zealand.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I would think that perhaps it is medically related.

hcd2.bupa.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I read something recently on here about people using powerfull torches or lasers poining upwards to try to catch the interest of ET & with some success its claimed. Its made me want to get a decent green laser to give it a go but im worried about attrcxting the attention of the authorities as someone here (UK) was nearly jailed for shining a laser at a police helicoptor recently. I bet they wouldnt buy the ET line if they caught you doing it & it is quite visible.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
cool very interesting stuff thanks for the info everybody. This looks like a pretty good laser pointer might give it a try.
www.thinkgeek.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
While not being able to do it at will I do believe out of meditation I once provoked an encounter. Summoning might be too strong a word for what is really happening here. I believe some people are establishing telepathic links to other intelligences, which manifest as UFO phenomenons. The exact nature of those intelligences I do not know, as it's a freaky experience to go through and fear seems to be a cut off.

Some people are of course hoaxing, but, like everything in life, there seems to be a positive and a negative, so there is probably some sort of real phenomenon running parallel too, which would probably merit some serious investigation and/or experimentation.

Open minds.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hummmm I wouldn't say at all I can "call" anything.... but rather I think my interest resulted in some interesting happenings.

Try reading the book, "11 steps to calling your own UFO experiences" by Lisette Larkins... An interesting read, nonetheless, but that's what sparked my interest (and the floatly-glowy-lights, etc)

top topics

join