It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Ascension theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Let's pretend for a while that the 2012 Ascension theory comes true. Referring to it, as far as I can see, there are predicted three fractions in the events during 2012:

A: Some of us (positive) will stay on this planet and level up to a higher plane of existence (love/light/happiness/Golden Era/etc) and we will build a new world on this planet based on love and respect for all beings.

B: The rest of us (negative) will be transformed to a planet, similar to this, in which we will have to stay in this vibration until we learn about love and compassion and only when the next Harvest event arrives in some 2000 years or so, we will level up.

C: And there are few (in between) who can correct their karma and energy and will end up in scenario A. Or those who don't care about their karma and keep doing negative things and therefore will end in scenario B.

All of it is due to our karma and the way we treat each other. Some will end up in Heaven and some will go to Hell. Perhaps even now, most of us already know if he/she belongs to A or B.

So, the big question is:

What if you will end up in a wrong place? What if you *know* that you belong to A and you will end up in B? And if there is something/someone who is deciding whether you should go to A or to B - then it's just another, higher, system of power and control, isn't it?

Karma, fine with me, but what if it's something else? So, maybe in reality, it's just another system of control, maybe we are all once again puppets of now even bigger cosmic play on a larger scale, thinking that we have been awakened, but not realizing that we are once again controlled and asleep inside the Matrix, so to speak.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Nah man whether we go to A or B is our choice and no one elses. It would be impossible to go to B and "know" you were suppost to go to A because your the one who chose B. Its a choice. Its all a choice. Our choice. No one elses. The entire ascension process is a choice. Nothing will make you ascend it is a realization you choose to make inside of yourself. Its all that simple. We are in control and always have been. Take responsibility. You are God and he is not outside of yourself or making choices for you.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yes, of course I agree with you, we are all Gods and we control our destiny, to a certain extent.

What I am wondering about is let's say for a moment that there is a person who does negative things again and again, And yet he/she blindly believes that he/she belongs to Scenario A (Heaven). So will he/she end up in A or will he/she end up in B? What is that divine force that will decide where the individuals will go in 2012?

All of it, of course, is just theoretically speaking.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Staying with your theory then:

1. Your "vibration" determines your final location, not matter what "you" think.

2. Karma ended in 2001 thus all Karmic lessons and pre-organized deals with other souls (ie: relationships) are now off / finished. So Karma no longer factors into the scenario.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Staying with your theory then:

1. Your "vibration" determines your final location, not matter what "you" think.

Yes, I am quite aware of that.

2. Karma ended in 2001 thus all Karmic lessons and pre-organized deals with other souls (ie: relationships) are now off / finished. So Karma no longer factors into the scenario.

Where did get that information? Can you please tell me more about that?

On the contrary, the Zen Buddhist monks in L.A. were just talking about karma the other day and how we all are bound to our karma, no matter who or what we are.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
thats not fair man ! I was an asshole in 2001 but now I'm not !

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Karma is an ongoing process.You have to deal with bad karma from previous lives in your present incarnation.Realizing karma allows you to"untie the knots"that you made along the way.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

There must be a judgment.A judgment as to which plane you reside.The judgment is neither good or bad from our creators aspect,it just is.

If you consider we are all on the learning path back to the source,there is no wrong way to arrive.Each path is a deceided course,that you have chosen from the inception of the universe.If it is true that we are all part of the whole,it would make little sense for us all to learn the same lessons.
We learn our part, and all the knowledge is shared when we are again united with the creator.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Please re-read my point - I was not talking about personal Karma - I was talking about Karmic relationships between people, businesses, organizations, countries etc.

Every interaction now is being made up as you go along. You are no longer in relationships of any kind due to Karmic lessons.

Your own daily behavior will still incur Karma good or bad.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Trust me on this, you will not end up in the "wrong" place. when the time comes, you, like all the rest of us, will know exactly what to do, and when. The main thing to remember is this:
Be positive, not negative, remove all fear from your heart, forget all dogma and all that well meaning teachers and parents have taught you, and know that you will be alright. All will work out.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Trust me on this, you will not end up in the "wrong" place. when the time comes, you, like all the rest of us, will know exactly what to do, and when. The main thing to remember is this:
Be positive, not negative, remove all fear from your heart, forget all dogma and all that well meaning teachers and parents have taught you, and know that you will be alright. All will work out.

Yes, exactly. There are only two choices in 2012: Fear or Love.

The choice is yours, you control your destiny.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Please re-read my point - I was not talking about personal Karma - I was talking about Karmic relationships between people, businesses, organizations, countries etc.

Every interaction now is being made up as you go along. You are no longer in relationships of any kind due to Karmic lessons.

Your own daily behavior will still incur Karma good or bad.

Oh I see. Thank you for explaining it.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"I watched a Devil cry as he slowly died. He asked me please hold my hand, I just never did understand."

Maybe that will be like 2012. I sure hope so. Because really coruption corupts the minds to do evil. Its no ones fault to begin with. They made a choice not knowing what else there is. They are no worse than you or I. They simply did not know. Everyone is one. I think either we all ascend or none of us will. We are in this together.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

new topics

top topics

join