It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Survival Documentary. Food, Ammo, Hunting, Disinfection, Plants, BoB, traps the whole lot!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Great doc on a great subject.
Have some patience.
Old timer with great stuff to say!

Google Video Link

[edit on 12/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The first two minutes of this documentary, left me speachless and sick to my stomack. It blows my mind, the way they´re talking about "flesheating" bacterials, "chemical warfare", along with talks regarding underground "birthing units". What the hell are they cooking up.? It sounds to me like they are talking about, the american population.?
Am I just being totally paranoid here, or what do you guys and gals think.?

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Topspike

I believe the beginning is from the onion news network parody.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

I think awesome is stretching it a bit when it comes to Cletus dropping his pants to balance his scrawny white butt on his makeshift toilet.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

at 1:25 he says

due to their otherworldly strengths

um....what?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Topspike

That part of the movie is from a spoof news group, Onion News or something like that. It's not real is what I'm saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I gave the same look to my screen aswel.

[edit on 12/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I can see all of my city dwelling female friends shooting themselves before even thinking of giving that portable toilet concept a run.

John Wayne toilet paper.......LMAO

[edit on 12-1-2009 by solarstorm]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I Love this guy! He could be my neighbor any day. This is backwoods survival at it's best, and it is all done on the cheap without all the frills. He should sell his survival videos rather than give them away, he could make a fortune.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
I Love this guy! He could be my neighbor any day. This is backwoods survival at it's best, and it is all done on the cheap without all the frills. He should sell his survival videos rather than give them away, he could make a fortune.

LLoyd where have you been???
Haven't seen you around these parts in a while!

Your right about that. Hes good. For some reason I feel ATS should have their own Survivalist Mix show. I mean now THAT you can learn something from!

The RF antenna trick was gold!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

I needed a break from all the Obama crap, so I took a couple of months off to collect my thoughts and complete some long unfinished projects. A survivalist mix sounds like a great idea, but getting someone to put it together is the difficult part. Maybe a collaborative effort is the way to go..

Good to be back.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Great video, I learned a thing or two from that. Im gonna save that video. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I wonder where I could find this guys email address... It would be cool to get on his "list".
I searched for his name and alias on the web and didn't get any hits.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You get his email and I'll send him one of those digital receivers for his Old School 5 channel tv..... Seriously

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkFlame

Click the Google Video link - it has a more of his videos and an gmail address.

I was able to find a fair amount on greybeard on google. He seems to be a little too similar to the Greybeard book by Brian Aldiss (minus the dictator, of course).

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

Got his email ?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkFlame

Hey, I'm the creator of this doc, thanks for all the good feedback or at least for all the comments, I didn't even know my doc had been added to this site, a guy emailed me and told me that it was on here...anyway to contact me and eventually get thru to GreyBeard..write to [email protected]
Oh one more thing, the Bill being read before the congress at the start of the movie is very real, you can find it on youtube and you can even google HR 8791 The HomeLand Terrorism Preparedness Bill. Thanks for watching and please share share share this movie!!

new topics

top topics

join