It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot still missing in Milton plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Pilot still missing in Milton plane crash

www.navarrepress.com

Santa Rosa County deputies are still searching for the pilot of a six-seater Piper PA-46 Turbo Prop airplane that crashed late Sunday night in the area of Lakeside Drive and Lakeside Court in Milton.

Deputies responded to the area around 9:15 p.m., shortly after the pilot made an emergency call to the FAA Atlanta Center declaring an in-flight emergency approximately 35 miles southwest of Birmingham, Ala. The pilot said that the windshield of the plane had imploded and he was bleeding severely.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

[edit: clipped quoted content to 500 char. limit]

[edit on 12-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I wonder why this guy is trying to fake his death?

Life insurance deal. Fake his death and then have his wife collect.

Operative? Terrorist?

If anyone has some information feel free to post.

Pilot spotted alive after crash, authorities say.....

The pilot who signaled air traffic controllers that his windshield had imploded and that he was bleeding profusely before his plane crashed was apparently faking the call, and was spotted using a false name early Monday, authorities said.

www.navarrepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't know but they should throw the book at him for wrecking a very nice airplane. As soon as the story I broke I knew it was a scam. No way would the door be open in flight on a Malibu. Not unless it was intentionally opened.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yhea that is an odd case!

Maybe real huge financial problems that he wants to run away from? No idea, seems a bit amateurish to get picked up with your driving licence after your supposed to be dead (if that is his intentions). And very reckless to just send a plane on it's way until it crashes.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's being reported now that he was princiapl of a company called "Heritage Wealth Management" whose phone is disconnected. The plane was also registered to that business. I think it's pretty easy to figure out what his incentive was. Either 'die' in a plane crash or get hunted down by those whose wealth you were 'managing'. in the last depression they just jumped out of windows.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If anyone bothered to actually READ the previous posts and their links on the subject, they would know that his companies were under investigation for securities fraud.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So the story unfolds... no surprise that he seems to be the latest investment thief that tries to abscond. Here is a link to a picture of him and his wife and plane. The worm turns...

FlightAware Profile

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Update. He has been found alive with his wrists slashed and his in custody at a hospital.

www.pnj.com...
An Indiana pilot who faked a distress call and bailed out of a plane over Alabama was found at a Gadsden County campground Tuesday night after slashing is wrist in a suicide attempt

[edit on 1/14/2009 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

join