It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli JEWS against Zionism and Current Actions!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

The problem with this bully is that his freind is a much bigger bully.. if you beat that bully now you have to deal with the U.S...difficult situation

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Jinni

The problem with this bully is that his freind is a much bigger bully.. if you beat that bully now you have to deal with the U.S...difficult situation

Good point, but whether it is done now or later IT IS THE ONLY WAY I'm afraid...

The world has USA in it's clutches financially. They can pull the plug and watch their defence go down the toilet. That's why the powers that be are working furiously to get rid of this weak link and install the New World Order.

I wonder if the one-eyed anti-christ is already here, behind the scenes, calling the shots...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

A steet gang equipped with F-16s tanks... very scary... I am surprised Iran has not responded... I am sure they are itchiing to help those people( I would) but they prob know its a trap...

Honestly, for instance if you and your friends get together to have fun at a bar and then some other people start a fight and your people fight back this is no different than a war with the exception of RESOURCES. F-16s eat up oil and logistics. The governments of the world have all become plain and simple "street gangs" with BIG WEAPONS.

One guy here said something like, "WW1 was not about oil since no one had any idea!" That is hogwash, Winston Churchill was a key figure of WW1 as well as WW2. He among many others realized that his coal fired navy had a fatal flaw being giant plumes of black smoke bellowing from their smoke stacks. Oil burned more cleanly, produced more BTUs, was more portable and required no crews to man the boilers.

The Germans invented the Diesel engine among many other things and they too envisioned and created an oil fired navy. Both nations realized that this conversion was a MASSIVE undertaking that would take decades to mature. Securing the needed resources became an imperative and then a war and now has matured into "Gangland"

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Good point, but whether it is done now or later IT IS THE ONLY WAY I'm afraid...

The world has USA in it's clutches financially. They can pull the plug and watch their defence go down the toilet. That's why the powers that be are working furiously to get rid of this weak link and install the New World Order.

I wonder if the one-eyed anti-christ is already here, behind the scenes, calling the shots...

Humanity exists ultimately as a result of the Big Bang. Religions in general are control tools that enable those in the know to allow the slaves to govern themselves through guilt and fear. The primary religions are all essentially "Sun Worshipers" and that should not be a surprise at all based on the reality that without the Sun humanity would perish. Still, Christ is not the Son of God but is simply the Sun of God. You can see that many religions have a Christ figure who dies and then is reborn 3 days later.

This invalidates the possibility that we are in the middle of a battle between good and evil. The Antichrist is also a man made construct that helps us humans to believe that we are more than beasts and animals. When one group attacks another it is necessary for the aggressor to justify the attack by creating a villain. If the attack is successful no matter what the stated reason, the spoils go to the victor. Land is a BIG prize along with access to water.

We are all suckers! This is simply what the end of the Industrial Revolution looks like. Religion is only a construct of justification for aggressive behavior and gang tactics.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

If you had actually paid attention to the JEWISH MAN SPEAKING in the tape.

Then you would have realized that Israel was attacked because the Zionists have abused the Middle East for too long.

Hamas launched rockets at Israel in retaliation.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Since judaism is really not what is behind the Israel zionist agenda, I am well aware that there are plenty of jews both in Israel and all over the world who condemn this.

Anyone who is not an animal will condemn this.
But it is these jews who condemn it that need to be the strongest anti-zionism representatives in Israel and take action against the government.

Just like here in America where we need to take action against our own government.

It's about time US and Israeli citizens who are tired of this, stand up and punch their respective governments in the mouth. This is not going to be solved peacefully.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow! Some real eye opening videos you've posted here OP. "Like brothers..before Zionism." Amazing...

This conflict has really made people, like me, who were kind of ignorant of these issues before it started, wake up and see through the propaganda & lies that we've been fed on the subject all these years.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
from a article at infowars.

“Iran tells Arabs now is time to act over Gaza attacks”

That’s exacly what Isreal, USA, and all Elites want……

to establish a One World Governemnt, they have to first, destroy
all Goverments, with a World economic Crash and a WW3..

Isreal is the trigger, of WW3

Elites can not attack more Middle east countries, unless they attack first,
Isreal role is to provoke Islamic Countries until they repost, as soon
as they will, USA, United Kinkdom, and all Neocons Countries will
start a global middle east war that will lead the world into a WW3

Zionism have nothing to do with Judaism, Zionists are followers of a cult
started at the end of the 18th century by a German Jew, and a friend of
the Roman Catholic church, Theodor Herzl.

they don’t represent at all, real Jews.

fr.youtube.com...

fr.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoMoreTyranny
from a article at infowars.

“Iran tells Arabs now is time to act over Gaza attacks”

That’s exacly what Isreal, USA, and all Elites want……

to establish a One World Governemnt, they have to first, destroy
all Goverments, with a World economic Crash and a WW3..

Isreal is the trigger, of WW3

Elites can not attack more Middle east countries, unless they attack first,
Isreal role is to provoke Islamic Countries until they repost, as soon
as they will, USA, United Kinkdom, and all Neocons Countries will
start a global middle east war that will lead the world into a WW3

Zionism have nothing to do with Judaism, Zionists are followers of a cult
started at the end of the 18th century by a German Jew, and a friend of
the Roman Catholic church, Theodor Herzl.

they don’t represent at all, real Jews.

fr.youtube.com...

fr.youtube.com...

I think you are bang on the mark on this one. In addition to the economic crises a military one would certainly give the world power the pretext it needs to install it's Owelian New World Order.

I agree that a defensive military strike on Israel only would be futile.

What are the other options? Because it's fast becoming a situation where you must just lay down and be killed by these monsters.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the truth is, Isreal was created after ww2 by neocons to control the middle east countries,
and to be use for one the final stages, of the New World Order secret agenda

Order into Chaos, is that remind you something...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I have yet to hear or read a rational argument about why Jerusalem should not be the capitol of Israel. Zionism is just the belief that Mt. Zion (Jerusalem) should be the capitol of Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

No it's not.

Zionism is an international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine (Hebrew: Eretz Yisra'el, "the Land of Israel"), and continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.[1]
Zionism is partly based upon strong historical ties and religious traditions linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel, where the concept of Jewish nationhood first evolved somewhere between 1200 BCE and the late Second Temple era (i.e. up to 70 CE).[2][3] The modern movement was mainly founded by secular Jews, beginning largely as a response by European Jewry to antisemitism across Europe. [4] It is a branch of the broader phenomenon of modern nationalism.[5] At first one of several Jewish political movements offering alternative responses to the position of Jews in Europe, Zionism grew rapidly and, after the Holocaust, became the dominant Jewish political movement.
The political movement was formally established by the Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl in the late 19th century.[6] The movement seeks to encourage Jewish migration to the Promised Land and was eventually successful in establishing Israel in 1948, as the homeland for the Jewish people. Its proponents regard its aim as self-determination for the Jewish people.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I sometimes use Wiki quotes too. Be advised that since Wiki is user editable many times it is not factual. People are encouraged to verify Wiki claims before using them as substantive proof. Lots of people have been editing the "PALESTINE" Wiki so you can imagine the problems when you get two sides editing the thing.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Ah, yes, 'tis judgment day. We get to see everyone's true colors.

Also I think we can trust the Wiki source, as it is a matter of record. For now.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

Wow, I can't believe there are still people hawking that hole-ridden Zeitgeist tripe about religion. Word for word, even.-WOW.

At the heart of it, religion has very little to do with this actually. The Palestinians were fine with welcoming the Jews back in the 40s until, they decided to take Jerusalem. Sure it's the "Holy City" or what have you, but it was also the largest most historically significant city in the region. An un-official capital of sorts where Palestinian peoples came to do business. It's like if English-Americans repatriated to England, were given their own very-large, separate territory but demanded to control London as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here's some more interesting websites with great pics:

Jews against Zionism: whatreallyhappened.com...

French Jews Call For Prosecuting ‘Criminal’ Sharon: www.islamonline.net...

Pics: whatreallyhappened.com...

Lot o' links here: www.doublestandards.org...

This movement is typically comprised of people from USA and other countries. I'm yet to see a movement by Israeli nationals living in Israel against Zionism. Can someone post a link to some info if they have found something?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
WATCH THIS AWESOME VIDEO:

Check it out!

You will see they have been recently DEMONSTRATING against Israel.

This pretty much wraps up what is going on in the world today!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is really important! Jewish British Zionist Law Maker speeks out
15 january 2009

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
This movement is typically comprised of people from USA and other countries. I'm yet to see a movement by Israeli nationals living in Israel against Zionism. Can someone post a link to some info if they have found something?

I'm answering my own question here:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join