Israeli JEWS against Zionism and Current Actions!

page: 2
30
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
Funny How I don't see anyone boycotting china goods for them killing so many people in tibet.


Chinese people aren't stitched inside our government screwing with our foreign policy, and then mocking us.


And yes, many people have called for a boycott of Chinese goods for this very reason. Why don't you stay on topic? Great videos.
Love to hear the truth from the horses mouth, it's the only time when anti-zionists don't have to argue.


AAC




posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
May the god-fearing people of the world all hold hands and march against the sick tyranny, terrorism and oppression perpetrated by Israel and it's collaborators!



Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures). Partial log of genocidal terrorist massacres are here
Massacres by Israelis Shocking.


Israel is a cesspit of terrorists and Nazi-style mass murderers indulging in genocide and extermination sanctioned by fellow evil world governments.

Terrorist Israeli sympathisers and supporters that post stuff here on ATS CAN NOT be reasoned with even with plain fact and logic. Thanks to their upbringing and brainwashing they are twisted and have a deep rooted rank hatred against -Muslim- people. They have absolutely no humanity and would love to see the death of all Muslims, men, women and children.

Watch this gruesome video of Israeli Terrorism!


[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jinni]

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jinni]



posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
May the god-fearing people of the world all hold hands and march against the sick tyranny, terrorism and oppression perpetrated by Israel and it's collaborators!



Occupied Palestinian Territories totals 300,000 and the post-1967 under-5 infant mortality 183,000 (of which 90% has been avoidable) - as compared to 2,178 post-1967 Israeli terrorism deaths (Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs figures). Partial log of genocidal terrorist massacres are here
Massacres by Israelis Shocking.


Israel is a cesspit of terrorists and Nazi-style mass murderers indulging in genocide and extermination sanctioned by fellow evil world governments.

Terrorist Israeli sympathisers and supporters that post stuff here on ATS CAN NOT be reasoned with even with plain fact and logic. Thanks to their upbringing and brainwashing they are twisted and have a deep rooted rank hatred against -Muslim- people. They have absolutely no humanity and would love to see the death of all Muslims, men, women and children.

Watch this gruesome video of Israeli Terrorism!


[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jinni]

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jinni]


I would appreciate it, as I'm sure many here would be, if you would share one of your personal experiences from while were in the Gaza territory. It would be nice to get a perspective from someone that has been there instead of just canned video from biased, staged pundits.



posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Excellent, excellent post. Great videos as well. It would never happen but seeing some of these Rabbis on 60 minutes and other mainstream shows other than Faux Neocon News would be a dream come true. I'm not a bible thumper but I believe that everything that's predicted in the texts of the ancient religions is going to come true and it was interesting hearing that the Talmud is against the Jewish state. There's an interesting book by Dr Schlomo Sand that makes the case about the Palestinians actually being the ancient Jews who were never exiled.


""Chinese people aren't stitched inside our government screwing with our foreign policy, and then mocking us.""

+1. Zionism is like a cancer on this country and people are starting to wake up to the horrors of it.



posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hmm interesting. I guess these guys must be another one of those self hating Jews. Guy has guts you have to admit that.



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni
 


Here are some links to a relative of mine who is some what of an expert on this subject:

The theology of the Land, By Fr. John

Who Are The Real Enemies of The Jews?

A little extra to think about.

Peace



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Please have a look at these pictures
www.elfarra.org...



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The operations of the Israeli military in Gaza are disproportionate and unacceptable. This is known throughout the world and accepted by most.

Not side-stepping the issue, but it does seem strange that no Arab nation has offered sincere refuge for the Palestinian refugees. Not talking about "driving Palestinians out of the land", but surely given the number of nations that surround Israel, they should offer refuge.

Do you think Israel would rather kill civilians and back Palestinians into a corner - knowing the world is very much watching - instead of allowing them to flee? Any country that does offer and oblige refuge could ONLY gain from doing this. More importantly, this would provide a realistic Peace for both Israelis and Palestinians.

Let's stop confusing ourselves with the "but it's their land" sentiment. The land is at it is, whether right or wrong - thats how the land stands. Any more violence just hurts everyone in the region and the world. Enough is enough.



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
S & F


i allready made a thread about this and i had a video where Iranian Jews protest against Israel

The End of Anti Semitism Debate



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   


Not side-stepping the issue, but it does seem strange that no Arab nation has offered sincere refuge for the Palestinian refugees. Not talking about "driving Palestinians out of the land", but surely given the number of nations that surround Israel, they should offer refuge.
reply to post by ExamineAllViews
 


If another Arab nation took in the Palistinians the Arab world would loose the Palistinian pawns they use as cannon fodder against the "nasty" Israelis, their favorite enemy! They want this conflict to go on and on. Why would they want to take in Palistinian refugies? None of the other Arab nations want to fight Israel, they want the Palistinians to do the dirty work.



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is really not funny anymore. But you know what is? Evolution. The evolution of hatred. My own eyes have seen it unfold on this very forum. First it started with the plain old news about the Israeli invasion. Then the so-called anti-Zionist, anti-Jewish bankers, anti-Jewish Nazis came on the scene. Now I admit this is a conspiracy forum but the level of propaganda at the rate it was coming was just over the top. Who are these people? That constantly spam bunk Jewish conspiracy all day and night. It is a fact that during the whole crisis there have been more thread on Zionist conspiracies than on the situation in Gaza! And you know what really grinds my gears, then these people got offended. That's right, after accusing all Jews/Zionists of this grand world domination conspiracy of evil and hatred the accusers got offended. And now we have more threads discussing the hypocrisy of don't call me "anti-Semitic". No one is calling anyone anti-Semitic who does not deserve it! This is really a new pathetic low.

I remember when this forum covered the Georgian, Russian war. There was only one thread! I know one thread of people coming together and informing each other in a respectable, reasonable, and peaceful fashion, seems impossible but it happened.

I don't know what it is about the Jews that drives people to sheer stupidity. They are truly the chosen people. Chosen to be hated forever. Cheers.



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fnIrish
 


Fox News (there is a youtube video)
an interview with them and they were talking about they broadcast what they want and how the intrerprite it, so to me and others FOX news is Jokes and why its shocking they aired this



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Those ashkenazi's and bolsheviks dont even have any jewish blood in them. Zionist scum of the earth.



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blah2200
 


Thaks for those links. Both articles are very interesting and it's nice to hear someone with first-hand experience of the region and issues relay them in an informed manner.

His conclusion in the first article is spot on!




We must fight all the religious currents in Islam and Judaism who preach the exclusivity of the land in favour of one camp. Any theology of the land which does not preach such a compromise is to be avoided. On the religious level there is no compromise. Everybody talks in the name of God. The compromise is to be found find on the political level , in reconciliation and democratisation.



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgelover74
Please have a look at these pictures
www.elfarra.org...



Thank you for that!

Now we can see the consequences of what the child killing Israeli terrorist Zionist maniacs like to inflict on Mankind.

There is NO WAY Israel will stop and go away unless they are physically beaten back. It's how you deal with bullies...



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
Funny How I don't see anyone boycotting china goods for them killing so many people in tibet.


You got our head under a rock buddy ?
www.google.co.uk...
buyhard.net46.net...
www.etters.net...
www.friendsoftibet.org...
www.sfgate.com...
www.studentsforafreetibet.org...
www.npr.org...

Kind of makes you look reeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid.

In case you want to bring up any other mundane argument - yes people protest against Great Britains genocide of the Diego Garcians, the US strikes on Iraq, the Georgian strikes on Oesstia and the Russian strikes on Georgia - it is about humanity - not politics.



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen
 


there is a difference between defense and murder...A good example would be if one person gets killed.... and then in retaliation you come in and kill that person that killed that person and his family and extended family.. does this sound like defense or revenge? This is not defense this is MURDER.. Try responding like this in the U.S and you will go to JAIL and get the electric chair.. Israel is murdering these people...and as I beleive in karma it will coem back



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExamineAllViews
The operations of the Israeli military in Gaza are disproportionate and unacceptable. This is known throughout the world and accepted by most.

Not side-stepping the issue, but it does seem strange that no Arab nation has offered sincere refuge for the Palestinian refugees. Not talking about "driving Palestinians out of the land", but surely given the number of nations that surround Israel, they should offer refuge.

Do you think Israel would rather kill civilians and back Palestinians into a corner - knowing the world is very much watching - instead of allowing them to flee? Any country that does offer and oblige refuge could ONLY gain from doing this. More importantly, this would provide a realistic Peace for both Israelis and Palestinians.

Let's stop confusing ourselves with the "but it's their land" sentiment. The land is at it is, whether right or wrong - thats how the land stands. Any more violence just hurts everyone in the region and the world. Enough is enough.


Look at Israel as though it is a street gang that dealt in extortion and enforcement. Naturally after a few weeks the body count is relatively low considering the military power the Israelis posses. If they wanted to Gaza would be a greasy spot. You are watching a "BEAT DOWN" and this is how messages are sent. Behind this Israeli gang is another gang, who deals with racketeering, money laundering, muscle, narcotics trafficking and in general runs the whole show.

The USA can't get Iran to bite any bait and engage US forces. Instead the US used the roundabout method and used the existing Israeli proxy (gang) to throw a public beating to the helpless Palestinians. The Iranians are not biting the bait so Israel is dishing out their version of justice slowly. Since the goal is to engage Iran the gloves are off in Gaza. The Israelis get Gaza (land resource) and the US gets to retain its dominance over the entire region.

Just because these are entire nations is no reason to believe that the thinking that got us all here is anything other than "street brawling" "gangland" nonsense.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost
 




what does a countries actions have to do with being jewish? I know plenty of good jews that are againts the war... my question to you is this... are you an anti-semite?



posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum
 


A steet gang equipped with F-16s tanks... very scary... I am surprised Iran has not responded... I am sure they are itchiing to help those people( I would) but they prob know its a trap...





top topics
 
30
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum