It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli JEWS against Zionism and Current Actions!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are good and honest people wherever you go, even Israel.

There has been a movement in Israel for some time now composed of truly religious Jewish people who speak out passionately against the Zionist terrorism and it's persecution and genocide of Palestinians.

Here are some videos that I'm sure you will find interesting!

The website: www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
Article on the current conflict

It is important to remember that historically murders, genocides have always been conducted in the name of religion. This is merely a political tactic to appeal and control people who don't understand their religion well. It's been used in Israel, Germany, Bosnia... you name it.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Very good videos and great website.

I can understand that orthodox Jews were ignored when the Rothschild dynasty created the State of Israel.

More of the orthodox Jews need to speak up, and perhaps the "Christian Zionists" will actually pay attention.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

i cant wait for the pro Israel side to come into this topic
and screen anti semetic Jews/Rabbis for calling Israel the Problem and placing the Blame on Zionests,

even more Shocking FOX AIRED THIS

were they High that day?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Orthodox Jews are just about as anti-progress as jihadists. Theyd make a good match.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Orthodox Jews are just about as anti-progress as jihadists. Theyd make a good match.

Wow that comes from a user claiming Antisemitism in other threads agains jews, i recon that as long as its not Zionist its ok to call them terroists.

You got a really double standard which Rocks!!!!

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Funny How I don't see anyone boycotting china goods for them killing so many people in tibet.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The following videos are really great:

For a recent response of this group about the terrorism on Gaza check this video:

On Friday, Jan. 2, 2009, Human Rights activists staged a demonstration and march, in Washington, D.C., in solidarity with the beleaguered Palestinian people of Israeli-Occupied Gaza. The rally began at the Israeli Embassy. One of the speakers was Orthodox Rabbi Dovid Feldman. He is associated with "Jews United Against Zionism," and is a member of "Neturei Karta International." For background, plea More..se see, www.nkusa.org... In his remarks, Rabbi Feldman was sharply critical of the ideology of Zionism. He labeled it an "illegitimate political movement".

This is the latest one about current events in Palestine...
www.liveleak.com...

Other ones...
www.liveleak.com...

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearSoul
Funny How I don't see anyone boycotting china goods for them killing so many people in tibet.

Now the Issue here is Middle East and not China, so focus onto thread or please do not respond in this childish behaviour.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Most pro-Israelis despise these good people because it robs them of the anti-Semite allegations. What are they going to say to critical non-Jews when pious Jews are the most critical?

The irony is that Torah Jews were the victims of Hitler. The chief rabbis and most learned where from the Sephardim and those Jews that lived in Western Europe. When the Holocaust occurred, many of Judaism's top religious leaders died leaving the path clear for the zionists from the East to steam forward with their supremacist ideology.

The founder of zonism, Theodor Herzel, born in Hungary gained his following in Russia and Poland who then took zionism to Britain to ride on the tail coats of the British Empire.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Meh... meh...

What would I do if I was an Israeli... I would probably kill all the Palestinians as long as the U.S. is behind my back.

The rich people invest the most, and thus demand more protection from the government. The current conflict is the result of the accumulation of elite interests.

This war isn't between anyone except the rich.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The other day I started a thread called How Did We Get Here - Palestine that didn't get a visit. It was a video post called Occupation 101 and deals with the Palestinian struggle. Israeli's talk about their own government's actions along with numerous interviews. Lots of video clips and accounts.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I remember seeing this guy for the first time when he was on faux news and I almost spit out my coffee!!!

This guy is SOOOOOOOOOOO dead on and he needs to have a primetime show on one of the big stations!!!

I can't wait for someone to disagree with him and back it up with something other than calling him an anti-semite!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

Truly a just man. Remarkable.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
It is important to remember that historically murders, genocides have always been conducted in the name of religion. This is merely a political tactic to appeal and control people who don't understand their religion well. It's been used in Israel, Germany, Bosnia... you name it.

It is more important to remember that historically everything man does above that you have attributed to religion is actually a result of resource depletion or control. You said it all that these brutal events are commonly carried out in the name of religion but nun the less the ulterior motive is resource control.

Land is the #1 resource and as populations grow neat ways are undertaken to vilify what ever group you need to dispose of. In this case a country the size of NJ is already beyond it's carrying capacity so a villain is created and the slaughter begins. In the bigger picture this beat down we are watching is also designed to send a message to the other Arab nations.

"If you don't want this to happen to you, don't ***** with us!" In this way the true prize of the Mideast Oil reserves will continue to flow. All of these nations were made primarily because the British and German navies switched from coal to oil. When you commit your nation to building naval fleets around a new fuel that your own country lacks the price for failure is high. The entire history from around 1900 till this day is all hinged on RESOURCES (land, water, energy,etc).

The religion or racial reason is simply subterfuge since the goal is always domination of resources. This way the victor can sleep nights because he saved the world from "savages, Jews, blacks, Indians, terrorists" but what about the prize? The spoils go to the victor and that is typically land, energy, water, gold, diamonds and tea. Culling the useless eaters is yet another resource control method.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by Jinni

i cant wait for the pro Israel side to come into this topic
and screen anti semetic Jews/Rabbis for calling Israel the Problem and placing the Blame on Zionests,

even more Shocking FOX AIRED THIS

were they High that day?

No they weren't high that day. Most people with an agenda or a belief structure only hear what appeals to them selectively from any source. You are no exception. They just reported the news like they always do.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

WOW really makes you wonder how many orthodox jews actually abide by these same beliefs..Maybe more of this subject should be presented to the main stream...really compelling.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
There are good and honest people wherever you go, even Israel.

There has been a movement in Israel for some time now composed of truly religious Jewish people who speak out passionately against the Zionist terrorism and it's persecution and genocide of Palestinians.

Here are some videos that I'm sure you will find interesting!

"Genocide" against Palestinians? Yeah, so what do you call bombing buses, and murdering Women, and Children? Is that just "Freedom Fighting" to you?

Israel has the complete right to defend itself against these Terrorists, and the fact that you cannot come to grips with such a reality, means that you have very little logic.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Also, to add somewhat to what I previously stated, a clear distinction must be put forth in regards to this current conflict. To all of you Pro-Hamas Supporters, your issue is that you keep attempting to make this a Religious issue yourselves, wherein you label one group as "Zionists", and the other as "Oppressed Palestinians". "Zionist" has a religious connotation, Negative at that, whereas "Palestinian" DOES NOT. This is not about JEWS, or Zionist JEWS, it is about a NATION named ISRAEL, and their citizens dubbed ISRAELIS, and their Fight against the Terrorist Factions of Palestinians (i.e., Hamas, and Various Jihad Brigades).

Stop attempting to turn this argument around into a Religious Grouping of Jews vs. a Secular terming of a People (Palestinians). If you are going to bring Jews into the argument, then you must discuss Muslim Palestinians as a specific entity, and even more specifically, groups such as Hamas which declare Violence in their name. Too many of you forget that there are a variety of Palestinians, including Christians, Jews, and Muslims, yet the only group which has been launching wave after wave of Terrorist attacks against Israel, are the More Extreme Muslims Groups within the Palestinian National Movement. Even Fatah, a once Militant group within their own right, has serious issues against Hamas, and the Violence of which they are a part.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Also, to add somewhat to what I previously stated, a clear distinction must be put forth in regards to this current conflict. To all of you Pro-Hamas Supporters, your issue is that you keep attempting to make this a Religious issue yourselves, wherein you label one group as "Zionists", and the other as "Oppressed Palestinians". "Zionist" has a religious connotation, Negative at that, whereas "Palestinian" DOES NOT. This is not about JEWS, or Zionist JEWS, it is about a NATION named ISRAEL, and their citizens dubbed ISRAELIS, and their Fight against the Terrorist Factions of Palestinians (i.e., Hamas, and Various Jihad Brigades).

Stop attempting to turn this argument around into a Religious Grouping of Jews vs. a Secular terming of a People (Palestinians). If you are going to bring Jews into the argument, then you must discuss Muslim Palestinians as a specific entity, and even more specifically, groups such as Hamas which declare Violence in their name. Too many of you forget that there are a variety of Palestinians, including Christians, Jews, and Muslims, yet the only group which has been launching wave after wave of Terrorist attacks against Israel, are the More Extreme Muslims Groups within the Palestinian National Movement. Even Fatah, a once Militant group within their own right, has serious issues against Hamas, and the Violence of which they are a part.

Very well said.

"Palestinian" is supposedly a generic term for all that live in the Palestine region and call it home. Only one group of Palestinians have been randomly launching rockets into Israel.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join