It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A few months ago my brother and I were coming home from his ex girlfriend's house and we saw 2 pyramid shaped ufos. they floated for about 1 minute and then started flying east. After moving east a bit, they vanished. Has anyone heard or saw a pyramid ufo before? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No....but I guess it makes sense. The Egyptian hieroglyphics talk alot about UFO's. Maybe the pyramid shape is based on UFO's........
I have heard of top and diamond shaped UFO's....

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think I remember seeing one in drawings people had made of UFOs they had seen, but never heard of an actual report. I'll see if I can find the topic that had all the drawings in it. Other than that I suggest checking out undo's Stargate thread because the description of Enki's ABZU sounds very much like a UFO.

Stargates are real

EDIT: 280 Drawings of unidentified flying objects

There are some pyramid-esque drawings in there. Particularly 8.8.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I've seen one.

Even got a photo of it:

Sorry couldn't resist!

No, I haven't heard of Pyramid-shaped UFOs, but there are plenty of reports of triangle ones.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Yeah.. The pyramid shaped ones are the bad ones

Go ahead, ask the Asgard

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Arghh! You beat me to the punch! I was going to do the exact same thing! The first think I thought of when I read the thread title was Stargate!

LOL!

IRM

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hobbit16, the first one that comes to mind is the sighting by Haroldo Westendorf, a Brazilian pilot, on 1996:

Pilot encounters giant pyramid-shaped UFO over Pelotas, Brazil
Date: October 5, 1996

Brazilian pilot Haroldo Westendorf, 39, was flying over Pelotas when he encountered an enormous pyramid or cone shaped UFO, with 8-10 sides; it was 100 meters in diameter and 70 meters high. Westendorf was able to fly around the base of the object three times, at one point coming as close as 40 meters. Then, out of an opening at the top of the craft, a smaller classic disc-shaped UFO emerged and flew off at tremendous speed. Three air traffic controllers and others on the ground also witnessed the event.

www.ufoevidence.org...

A detailed account of the event can be found here:
"MOTHER SHIP" VIEWED AT CLOSE RANGE BY PILOT

www.rense.com...

a thread about this sighting can be found here:
Brazil pilot circles giant mothership 3 times!

There's also the mass sighting that took place in Spain on 1968:

here you can find a very detailed report, by our fellow member Angelc01
Mass Sighting Over Spain In1968 .

There are also more recent reports, some of them with photographs, but these two ones are both interesting cases, in my humble opinion.

[edit on 13/1/2009 by internos]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the info guys!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Return of Horus.... the all seeing eye....
humm ... interesting relationship... its funny how many times they keep showing us this eye and the pyrmid... interesting are they trying to tell us something... or not trying to ... so be the case...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hobbit16

Yes! I have seen a pyramid (not a triangle) large, slow moving, almost silent (a hum like a speaker left on). I saw it very clearly and reasonably close.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

A wealth of information as always Internos.
I am going to take a close look at these, I have never heard of a pyramid type UFO before although my kids saw a diamond shape UFO a few years back.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hobbit16

More info? ok..
It was 6:15 a.m. the sky was clear with no clouds or rain, i was outside in the back garden stretching before going for a run on the beach. I was tying my trainers and i would say i 'felt' like a static hum on the back of my neck. i looked up to see a HUGE slow moving square above me with a tiny white light on each corner, this black square against the blue sky was clear and just amazing, then a large bright white light beamed down out of the centre of this square on what looked like the street next to mine.(i could make out the beam of light through the air, like shining a touch in a dusty basement) I was totally fixated on this craft, i looked up to see my father making breakfast through the kitchen window but i was too amazed to call to him, all i could do was stare at this huge object (which was so close i would not of been able to block it from view with my hand, had i put 1 up) then the large bright beam FADED off and it started to move, still no sound, (just kind of like electricity in the air), as it moved away i slowly walked backwards down the garden as to keep it in view and as the angle changed (not above me anymore) it was plain to see it was a pyramid and the square above me was just the base of it. It also had a little white light on its pinnacle or top. I walked backwards till the roof of the house blocked it from view. I was 23 yrs old at the time i saw this, and stopped telling people as nobody believed me, except my dad as he saw my face when i went in. Now ive seen photos and read reports of lights in the sky, what i saw was so much more than a dot in the distance, now hows that for detail? Everything i've said here is 100% true and accurate.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bskivss3
Yeah.. The pyramid shaped ones are the bad ones

Go ahead, ask the Asgard

Greetings

Only for the older ships.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There's this vid. I've seen a better quality version but can't find it right now.

Flying Pyramid Over Cairo, Egypt

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

OMG! just looked at that video (naff) lol, if i'd of recorded mine i'd either be a millionaire or dissapeared lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How ridiculous! I challenge you to provide evidence of what you say.

Originally posted by Toolophile
No....but I guess it makes sense. The Egyptian hieroglyphics talk alot about UFO's. Maybe the pyramid shape is based on UFO's........
I have heard of top and diamond shaped UFO's....

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

I have no evidence atall of what i saw and don't expect anyone to believe me, i just thought there may be someone else who has seen the same thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I saw those hieroglyphics, and honestly... If aliens appeared to the ancient egyptians...wouldn't they have something better than a helicopter?

Altough one of the hieroglyphics looks like a classic UFO... A plane that looks like a Cessna, and a helicopter, doesn't seem that special to aliens...

I mean, you can't even get to mach1 with a helicopter.

mr smith123, if you say that the UFO was that low and that huge... Wouldn't it be plausible to think that a lot more people have seen it?

I mean, have you searched for articles, news, logs, etc that can backup that sighting, or at least, provide more info?

From your description, the object besides huge would catch the eye in long distances, and provably would be caught on radar...

Have you contacted any UFO authorities?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My reply was aimed at Toolophile: "The Egyptian hieroglyphics talk alot about UFO's. Maybe the pyramid shape is based on UFO's........"

There may be pyramid-shaped UFOs, why not, with all of those unimaginable shapes and more possibly still to come.

But the photos offered above do not show pyramid-shaped UFOs but kites and aircraft seen from the angle (below) that would make them out to be pyramid-shaped.

Originally posted by mr smith123
reply to post by Learhoag

I have no evidence atall of what i saw and don't expect anyone to believe me, i just thought there may be someone else who has seen the same thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

it was in the southport visitor the next day, over 1000 reports.
telling people what i saw and having them not believe me or say something like " it was prbably a plane or summat " is so destroying, thats why i dont tell anyone anymore, this is the first time ive told this in years.

there was a picture in the paper but it was tiny and in the daylight it looked different. (not as dark, kinda grey looking)

anyway thats all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join