It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser Death Ray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The military has placed orders for the Vesta II laser system.
www.laserfocusworld.com...
It is 15 megawatts of destructive power. Why can't I find a video of it in action? It is secret, but not secret.

Spitting lead out a gun is so primitive.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The US has possibly used larger Lasers in combat in Iraq already.
This however seems to be a soldier held weapon.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great info! It is funny how the most active threads are not about anything top secret or conspiratory. Soldiers will all have death rays instead of rifles in just a few years. I find it facinating but people are more into taking sides in the middle east land dispute.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yea.. they finally perfected the Nikolai Death Ray, they didn't come up with the idea .. they just stole the BP's.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A Tesla death ray? I want one. Where can I get one? I want to use it for target practice. I would love to see just one video of a high energy weapon in use. I should fake one. I am angry that my tax dollars go for things that I never get any entertainment value from.
The Vesta II is used in arrays, multiplying its power. Even radar arrays can be made to discharge destructive radiation. I demand pictures. I guess I could tear the door off of my microwave oven and put a metal funnel in it to make my own death ray.

new topics

top topics

join