It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at what "innocent" Gazans use

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by brightlight
Looking at the history of the Palestinians there is no doubt in my mind that they have been suffering. The Psyche of Palestinians needs to be taken into account.

They live in a "ghetto" and cannot get out due to a wall surrounding them. It is a prison....can you imagine what that would do to the human spirit??? Break it down and do stupid things such as bomb their neighbour-- all just to make a point,--- elect a violent government, breed suicide bombers and sheer hate for the thieves of their land....This is all just a vicious cycle, when will it stop?

You are right, lets take into account the Psyche of the poor Palestinians...

Hilter and the Palestinians

That's Adolf and the PALESTINIAN leader well before that nasty Israel even existed.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by crmanager]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

OK...I'll answer your questions spanky.
UN school. Israel wanted to kill innocents.
Family in house? Kill innocents.
Yadda Yadda. Does this make you feel better?That is all you want to hear.

That's it, well done.
Finally one of the pro-Israel posters is being honest and upfront. But still supporting Israel.

And my name is not "spanky"

You have bitten HARD on every piece of anti-Israeli propaganda that the anti-Israeli Hammas sponsered press has spewed out. Fine.

And if no defense of your actions is available, discredit.

These reports are from impartial international observers of what is actually happening on the ground. This is from the UN, Red Cross, Amnesty International, and the medical/aid staff working with the people in Gaza. They have no affiliation to Hamas.

You are frankly in denial. You know you have no defense for what Israel is doing and so you make wild and ridiculous accusations about the credibility of those making such reports.
THE IDF ADMITTED THAT THEY WERE NOT FIRED ON FROM THE UN SCHOOL THEY BOMBED!

Are the IDF now on the Hamas payroll too?

Replace Israeli tanks with "American tanks" or "Russian tanks" or any nation that is being attacked and you have the same bile.

Replace Israeli tanks with any other and my opinion would be the same, they are committing war crimes in Gaza. No doubts, no debates, stated repeatedly by many third parties. This is not some fantasy created to oppose Israel.

Nothing will change your mind so best of luck with your rabid Israeli hatred.

No, nothing will change my mind because Israel is breaking International Law.
There is absolutely no doubt that hundreds of children have been murdered in Gaza.

As for rabid hatred, what about rabid insane support for atrocities? I know which label I'd prefer to posses.

Meh, whatever, you're clearly not willing to accept reality.
One day you might wake up and realize just what you have been backing. And for that I really do feel so sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

OK...I'll answer your questions spanky.
UN school. Israel wanted to kill innocents.
Family in house? Kill innocents.
Yadda Yadda. Does this make you feel better?That is all you want to hear.

That's it, well done.
Finally one of the pro-Israel posters is being honest and upfront. But still supporting Israel.

And my name is not "spanky"

You have bitten HARD on every piece of anti-Israeli propaganda that the anti-Israeli Hammas sponsered press has spewed out. Fine.

And if no defense of your actions is available, discredit.

These reports are from impartial international observers of what is actually happening on the ground. This is from the UN, Red Cross, Amnesty International, and the medical/aid staff working with the people in Gaza. They have no affiliation to Hamas.

You are frankly in denial. You know you have no defense for what Israel is doing and so you make wild and ridiculous accusations about the credibility of those making such reports.
THE IDF ADMITTED THAT THEY WERE NOT FIRED ON FROM THE UN SCHOOL THEY BOMBED!

Are the IDF now on the Hamas payroll too?

Replace Israeli tanks with "American tanks" or "Russian tanks" or any nation that is being attacked and you have the same bile.

Replace Israeli tanks with any other and my opinion would be the same, they are committing war crimes in Gaza. No doubts, no debates, stated repeatedly by many third parties. This is not some fantasy created to oppose Israel.

Nothing will change your mind so best of luck with your rabid Israeli hatred.

No, nothing will change my mind because Israel is breaking International Law.
There is absolutely no doubt that hundreds of children have been murdered in Gaza.

As for rabid hatred, what about rabid insane support for atrocities? I know which label I'd prefer to posses.

Meh, whatever, you're clearly not willing to accept reality.
One day you might wake up and realize just what you have been backing. And for that I really do feel so sorry for you.

I love it I Love it...

"There is no doubt that hundreds of Children..."

My "rabid support for atrocities..."

They DID NOT bomb the school...
They DID NOT bomb your pretty UN school...

Israeli mortar fire hit near a United Nations school in Gaza

You are backing a group of people who allied with HITLER well before the creation of ISRAEL.

BUH bye

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

That's Adolf and the PALESTINIAN leader well before that nasty Israel even existed.

If you even bothered to do some research you would know that the man in the picture with Hitler is the Grand Mufti Hajj Amin al Husseini,a man who was against the creation of Israel and the creation of a Palestinian state. Most of the attacks he was involved with were against the British forces,not the Jewish people.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

You are right, lets take into account the Psyche of the poor Palestinians... Hilter and the Palestinians That's Adolf and the PALESTINIAN leader well before that nasty Israel even existed.

Note how in the first sentence you use the word "Palestinians" with an 's' plural, as in the Palestinian people. Then you say Hitler and the Palestinians again. You put Hitler in a room and you put the entire Palestinian people in there with him. Then, because I think sub-consciously you know you're wrong, you change from Palestinians to "Palestinian Leader." I invite you to look at this picture....

Should we, the people, be made to suffer for the actions of a few nutcases?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3vilscript

You are right, lets take into account the Psyche of the poor Palestinians... Hilter and the Palestinians That's Adolf and the PALESTINIAN leader well before that nasty Israel even existed.

Note how in the first sentence you use the word "Palestinians" with an 's' plural, as in the Palestinian people. Then you say Hitler and the Palestinians again. You put Hitler in a room and you put the entire Palestinian people in there with him. Then, because I think sub-consciously you know you're wrong, you change from Palestinians to "Palestinian Leader." I invite you to look at this picture....

Obviously you think so. You support the real nutcases.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost

If you even bothered to do some research you would know that the man in the picture with Hitler is the Grand Mufti Hajj Amin al Husseini,a man who was against the creation of Israel and the creation of a Palestinian state. Most of the attacks he was involved with were against the British forces,not the Jewish people.

Yes, you finally got something right.

And he also allied himself with Hitler. Let me guess, the enemy of my enemy?

Please, try to keep up with the adults.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Where do you get that from? I support the Palestinian people. Not HAMAS. If I saw that, 800 of HAMAS militants were dead, then I would praise Israel because of their professionalism in military. But this is not the case, most of you defend Israel by saying it has a right to kill innocent women and children because they were probably terrorists. How could anyone judge an entire people this way. Its like saying all Jews are evil.... we know what happened to the last guy that said that.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you autowretch for elaborating on the concept i was building. MOSSAD is behind all the chaos is the Middle east.

Oh My!

MOSSAD is the boogey man. MOSSAD will strap bombs on mentally disabled women and send them into crowd. MOSAAD will invade Kuwait. MOSSAD caused Iran to build a nuclear program. MOSSAD is the true face of evil.

Thank you for clarifying the entire Middle Eastern situation by saying "It's the Boogey man."

Although I agree with you that MOSSAD may be behind a lot of these atrocities, I don't know if they are suicidal like you say, they would (if they did) most likely do it by proxy.

I'd go more with blaming the Israeli government, I am sure we could both agree there, they've got god on their side, so they believe, and that makes them rightious, because they didn't steal the land, god gave it to them.

If god told me that my neighbors house is now mine, 'It's yours buddy!' . Could I just take it without a fight?
That Olmert guy, what's that rapist doing there?

crmanager, to blame MOSSAD is right (I think) but the obvious is right there in our faces, a self rightious Israeli government that sees only the other side is wrong, and can only justify it's actions through propaganda.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Where do you get that from? I support the Palestinian people. Not HAMAS. If I saw that, 800 of HAMAS militants were dead, then I would praise Israel because of their professionalism in military. But this is not the case, most of you defend Israel by saying it has a right to kill innocent women and children because they were probably terrorists. How could anyone judge an entire people this way. Its like saying all Jews are evil.... we know what happened to the last guy that said that.

In war people die. Good and bad. If war ended as soon as an innocent died then the bad guys would always win by doing what Hammas is doing, hiding in civilian areas.

Please stop saying that ANYONE supporting Israel supports the death of innocents, it makes you sound hystrionic.

Israel had enough. When will Hammas have enough? As soon as Israel leaves. It does not matter to them how many CIVILIANS they kill by hiding in schools. They hide in schools because they KNOW Israel will avoid the damage. That does not sound like genocidal lunatics to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

In war people die. Good and bad. If war ended as soon as an innocent died then the bad guys would always win by doing what Hammas is doing, hiding in civilian areas.

In war people die, good and bad. I agree with this its unfortunate but true. The second part.... not so much. Isn't there something to be said about the effectiveness of bombing, when you have more civilians dead than troops. The senseless bombing of a country, any country as Vietnam proved it, does not work.

Please stop saying that ANYONE supporting Israel supports the death of innocents, it makes you sound hystrionic.

I never said this. I mean to say, in case I didn't explain myself, that anyone that supports the actions of the Israeli government, at this precise point in time, supports the killing of innocents. Anyone that values life, knows that 1 child dead is 1 too many. This goes for both sides Israeli or Palestinian. When terrorists kill little Israeli children I feel the same way and condemn it.

Israel had enough. When will Hammas have enough? As soon as Israel leaves. It does not matter to them how many CIVILIANS they kill by hiding in schools. They hide in schools because they KNOW Israel will avoid the damage. That does not sound like genocidal lunatics to me.

HAMAS will never have enough thats for sure. If there is something terrorists know is how to survive. But again this says something about the tactics being used against them. Israel has not avoided the damage at all. They have bombed schools, and Mosques already this is no secret. Maybe HAMAS was hiding there but maybe innocent people were hiding there too. They should have sent special forces into these places to make sure... after all they are a professional military.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes, you finally got something right.

And he also allied himself with Hitler. Let me guess, the enemy of my enemy?

Do you just read an article that agrees with your point of view and just parrot it back to people?

Do you even know anything about the man beyond what it says on Wikipedia?

You have used a man who was against the creation of Israeli and Palestinian states as an argument for all Palestinians views towards Jewish people.

And your to dumb to even realize it!

If war ended as soon as an innocent died then the bad guys would always win by doing what Hammas is doing, hiding in civilian areas.

In case you hadn't noticed,the whole of Gaza is a civilian area.Those people have nowhere to go and nowhere to hide.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I do believe Hamas is Palestinian, and that the Palestinians helped them win a popular election.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I don't see a war here in Gaza, do you? What we call a war, besides how a terrible thing it is, contains a logic of justice: War is between two parties with nearly equal forces. As in Gulf"war" I and II, as in Vietnam, here is the same. It is occupation and massacre.

It does not matter to them how many CIVILIANS they kill by hiding in schools. They hide in schools because they KNOW Israel will avoid the damage. That does not sound like genocidal lunatics to me.

I didn't get it. If Israel will avoid the damage, why they hide in schools? There is something wrong in this argument. Please explain again.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

I don't see a war here in Gaza, do you? What we call a war, besides how a terrible thing it is, contains a logic of justice: War is between two parties with nearly equal forces. As in Gulf"war" I and II, as in Vietnam, here is the same. It is occupation and massacre.

It does not matter to them how many CIVILIANS they kill by hiding in schools. They hide in schools because they KNOW Israel will avoid the damage. That does not sound like genocidal lunatics to me.

I didn't get it. If Israel will avoid the damage, why they hide in schools? There is something wrong in this argument. Please explain again.

HAMMAS has gotten rebuked for hiding people and weapons in schools and hospitals and homes to avoid Israeli attacks.
But people on this site say Israel is guilty of attacking schools and homes.

The question is HAMMAS hiding in civilian areas Vs. Israels right to attack where the bad guys are.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join